5 Huntingdon Pike, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number

About Blake Florists and Decorators

With over 50 years of experience, Blake Florists and Decorators has built a strong reputation for creativity, unwavering service, meticulous attention to detail, and an unyielding commitment to quality. Our staff of professionals, work closely with you to create elegance within your budget.

Full décor, linen rentals, invitations and catering also available.

Follow Blake Florists and Decorators on

Blake Florists and Decorators 7
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful Florals and Chuppah, Friendly, Accommodating

I loved my flowers and chuppah from Blake Florist! Phil was such a pleasure to work with. Next to the wedding venue, I spoke with Phil the most throughout the planning process. It felt like I was working with a family friend. He really cared about brining my wedding vision to life.

Phil’s team does amazing work. I showed him photos of what I wanted and my budget. Some of the flowers in my examples were expensive he was able to work with me to find similar blooms and stems within my budget. He let me see how the flowers would look in person and if he didn’t have a bloom on hand, he would call to invite me back when he had the flowers in stock for another order.

I was most excited about the birch tree trunk chuppah they had that matched photos I liked on Pinterest. They let me rent it at a reasonable price and decorated it beautifully. A lot of people took photos with it after our ceremony. Blake’s was flexible with letting us keep it up through the reception.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Blake Florists and Decorators 8
    Blake Florists and Decorators 9

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband Alex & I were married on May 25th, 2018. Full disclosure- I work at Blake Florists, so my choice to go with Blake's was an easy one. I was able to have a hands on experience with my own wedding flowers including making the bouquets. Even though I can give myself that credit for some of the work, it cannot be taken away from Blake Florists that the whole team made my wedding day beautiful. I had to leave a lot of the work up to Phil and the team, especially on the actual day. That was difficult because I am very picky and detail oriented! Being in my position, I KNOW how hard everyone worked to get everything done in the short amount of time they had between noon and my 3pm wedding. They were responsible for delivering all of the flowers both to the hotel and venue, putting up the ceremony arch, decorating that and the aisles, putting decor, signs, miscellaneous items around the whole venue, setting up all of the tablescapes and centerpieces, the cake flower decoration, and probably more things that I've forgotten! It was a lot! Also one of our delivery drivers was the van driver to shuttle people back and forth from the venue and hotel, including me and my parties! Everyone at the wedding, from the venue coordinator, caterers, photographer and guests was impressed with both the flower arrangements and the way the team worked to get everything from point A to point B. It isn't just about beautiful flowers, even though that's a big part of what we do, it's a lot of coordination and skill to set up a wedding. My wedding would not have been the same without Blake Florists. It's an honest, fair and caring company that really wants to make clients happy. I can say that I know the inside and outside, and I would recommend for brides to contact Blakes. The process and products are custom to each client, not a cookie cutter florist- which is awesome! Thank you to Phil and the whole Blake Florists team for helping to make my wedding the great day it was!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Talene · Married on 05/14/2016

Blake Florists did my florals for my destination wedding in Denver, Colorado. The Blake Florists team was absolutely amazing and worked well to make my vision come to life. My flowers were exactly how I’ve envisioned them!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Blake Florists and Decorators 18
    Blake Florists and Decorators 19

Award

Blake Florists and Decorators FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 5 Huntingdon Pike Jenkintown, 19046 See on map