PO Box 87, Altoona, IA 50009 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Black Tie Beats

At Black Tie Beats, we offer guaranteed service and satisfaction for your event. Our team of professionals knows how to work the crowd and play all the hits, keeping your guests entertained and the dance floor hopping. We meet with you ahead of time to coordinate all the details and special moments to ensure everything runs smoothly and your day is absolutely perfect. Our emcees know how to make your event fun while offering the highest quality of service and equipment.

• 100% guaranteed no profanity clause
  • 25,000 song library with over 150 songs added every month
  • Lighting and sound equipment to service 500 people plus

Black Tie Beats is committed to providing the highest quality of both service and entertainment and giving you a night to remember! So let us organize your upcoming event. We guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Follow Black Tie Beats on

8ed59aa97be3477e 1468447158000 2016 06 24 16 50 52
05 03 16 59 58

51 Reviews for Black Tie Beats

Linda · Married on 06/16/2018

Seth made the party! From start to finish he was nothing but professional, fun, engaging. The planning steps were simple, well laid out. He met with the bride and groom to make sure the event was personal and reflected their style. Communication was second to none.
    Reception night, he took over per the bride and groom's schedule and made the magic happen. I felt instant relief knowing I got to relax and just enjoy as mother of the bride. He handled everything. We had many couples in their 80s (some run in quite wealthy circles). ALL of them.independently said this reception was THE BEST they had ever attended. Seth was a key part of that! The younger crowd? They were too busy dancing their hearts out to voice an opinion! The bride and groom got their dream party!
    Professional, well organized, personable, fun and engaging. Worth more than he charges! I would book him for every event where I needed a DJ. Second to none!
    Will send photos soon.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

Seth was the DJ for my July 22nd wedding. I can not express how AWESOME he is! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I cannot say enough wonderful things about black tie beats. He helped to make our wedding day even more amazing. He is so detailed orientated and wants to be involved in every moment of your wedding day. The dance floor at our wedding was PACKED the entire night! He played such a great selection of songs and kept every age group out dancing! Stop searching for a DJ, book black tie beats!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend Black Tie Beats! Seth was so accommodating of me and my big ideas. Well worth every penny and then some. Most weddings I have been to, the DJ is very difficult to hear/understand among the other noise, but that was so not the case with him. And...he was by far the most fun, energetic, humorous DJ I have ever met! He will make everybody feel great and have a wonderful time!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Black Tie Beats FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Black Tie Beats 1
    Wedding Wire Promotional
    Just by utilizing the promo code "weddingwire" Black Tie Beats is offering up to 10% off our regular season prices! Jump online to www.blacktiebeats.com and request a quote using the above promo code! We look forward to hearing from you.

• Jill Fleming Photography
    Jill Fleming Photography Wedding Photographers

Black Tie Beats does an exceptional job of keeping the party "rockin"! Their sound system, lights and music selection are superb! I would recommend them to any bride & groom that are looking for a fantastic DJ service to help make their reception a party to remember!

• PO Box 87 Altoona, 50009 See on map