Wood-Ridge, NJ, Mendham, NJ 07075 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Black Raven Imagery, LLC

Black Raven Imagery, LLC is a wedding photography business operating out of Mendham, New Jersey. Founded in 2015, this service has been covering weddings ever since. Torri Koppenaal is the lead photographer and company owner - and she has been working as a professional photographer since 2005.

An award-winning photography company, their skill for producing beautiful wedding photographs comes from a place of passion and dedication. Torri is an experienced photographer who knows how to wield a camera to capture your best side, but she is also aware of just how significant the moment is for you. As such, she strives to make every click of the shutter count.

Proficient with a number of distinctive styles (contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional), Torri is able to produce assorted photos that showcase various scenes, emotions, and wedding memorabilia.

The high-resolution images she takes can be provided to the couple in digital files, albums, canvas, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

Other Services

Aside from their specialist approach to covering weddings, Black Raven Imagery, LLC also likes to photograph engagements. Torri can also cover maternity sessions, corporate photoshoots, as well as taking pictures of your pets. Other services available from this photographer can include the following:

• Multiple-location sessions
In nature, together
00939 51 746606

25 Reviews for Black Raven Imagery, LLC

Tanya Ligos · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer for your Best Day Ever!

Torri was highly recommended by our DJ and the photos he shared with us were amazing. After speaking with Torri, we knew she was the one. Not only is Torri a great photographer but she has a great personality and kept us at ease throughout the entire wedding day. She even helped my maid of honor with the buttons on my dress and put on my veil! Her photos really captured the true essence of the day and we couldn't be happier. Torri was an intricate part of our Best Day Ever and we are so grateful that we found her.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna Collinson · Married on 09/15/2018

Not just a photographer, but now a friend! Chaos controller!

Where do I begin? If you want an amazing photographer that will keep you sane on your wedding day, control your family members, and give you flawless photos then Torri is your girl. She made my wedding day truly a carefree experience so I could just focus on the occasion and celebrate it. She specializes in coordinating families that otherwise would not be on their best behavior. I am so thankful for Torri and Ron (her Dad) for capturing my wedding day. Please do yourself a favor and call Torri for a meeting. She also loves your pets so if you want to include them for engagement shoots she is all about it! Thanks again for making photography an enhancement of my wedding and not taking over. Also FYI she makes sure you get a chance to eat and never have an empty glass. :) Torri was professional and attentive every step of the way. She also sent me some images for thank you cards soon after my wedding. She is also very reasonably priced. I booked her after meeting her at lunch while I was on vacation and loving her vibes. She has great energy and can read the room, knowing exactly what she needs to do to get the best shot. Overall, I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed working with her through the entire process of wedding planning.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Black Raven Imagery, LLC Pricing

Black Raven Imagery, LLC Price Rates

Black Raven Imagery, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Rock Island Lake Club
    Rock Island Lake Club Banquet Halls

Tori is wonderful - she really does an excellent job!!

• Ravello Banquets
    Ravello Banquets Mansion Weddings

This letter provides me the opportunity to recommend Torri Koppenal for employment as a professional photographer. I offer my complete endorsement to Torri and Her Team of professionals. I have worked alongside Torri in several occasions, and I have experienced Passion, dedication and Energy first hand. She has a tireless work ethic, and her positive attitude is infectious to anyone in the room.

• Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with Black Raven! Torri is the best. She will make your day and the memories you will have from her beautiful photo's will last a lifetime!!!

• Wood-Ridge, NJ Mendham, NJ, 07075 See on map