6460 Grafton Rd, Valley City, OH 44280 Map · Phone number

About Black Diamond Limousine

Black Diamond is the choice for many newlyweds here in NE Ohio. Why? Simple! Our Clients know that they can trust Black Diamond Limousine, a Cleveland and Medina wedding limos company, to add that special touch of class and luxury to their special day.

Want even more? Book Black Diamond Limousine for your bachelor/bachelorette party and get a discounted rate for your wedding!

Follow Black Diamond Limousine on

• Platinum Party Bus
  • Green Limousine
  • Cleveland Corporate Limousine Services, LLC
  • Spring Mist Farms- Carriage Service

3 Reviews for Black Diamond Limousine

Lara · Married on 09/14/2013

Loved working with Jason for my prom, bachelorette and then wedding limo. I've been a return customer since high school. The best deals in town !!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kevin · Married on 11/23/2016

0.4
      0.5

NEVER book a limo with Black Diamond Limousine. When I say NEVER, I mean NEVER.
    The driver was not professional at all from when I first met him. So rude and said big people cannot sit in the back seat. I had a price quoted at a total of $200 for 4 hours and the driver showed up saying I owe $40 more than what I was originally quoted. Driver gave me his number so I could contact him so we can get back in the limo to go to different places. He said he never got my messages at the end of the night. So now he is saying we owe him $50 more for an hour over. This was not our fault. I contacted him plenty early and multiple times to get us back home in time. Next day they contact me saying I owe additional $30 for missing glasses. We did not steal glasses. Those glasses are so dirty why we would steel that crap. So remind you now, our limo was originally quoted for $200 for 4 hours. Now he wants us to pay $120 over what we already paid. Second part of the story, my friend lost his keys. We told the limo company to look in the car. States he has them. Limo guy says we do not get the keys until we pay him the additional money. So we go to the business to pay so we get keys. We get there and Jason would not even let us see the keys until we give him the money. Give him the money and gives us the key. As we walked out of the business we realized it was the wrong key. We try to go back into the business and the door is locked. We just realized we got scammed. Gave us a fake key on purpose so he could get his money which the company originally did not deserve. Here is the best part the limo guy gave us a random car key because my friend up finding his key at the bar. Jason is a thief and so is his business. We went to the North Royalton Police to tell them what happened and they stated Jason has been in trouble before. This is not the first time they have heard his name. Business is shady and a money pit.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Joe · Married on 10/15/2016

0.4
      0.5

DO NOT USE BLACK DIAMOND! I was given Jason's number (the owner) by a mutual friend. I used Black Diamond for my bachelor party and my wedding. After the limo broke down on the bachelor party and there was a dispute between my friends and the driver about money Jason assured me there would not be any issues on the wedding day and convinced me to give him a second chance. After he "lost" the contract we had signed prior to the wedding day he had his driver hand my newly wed wife a contract as we showed up to the reception hall. We were so busy with wedding stuff we had no time to review it and assumed it was the same contract... well it wasn't. The old contracts dollar value per hour INCLUDED the tax and gratuity, this new one did not. Doing simple math and using 8.5% tax we should have been charged $63.25 in tax and he hand wrote $75.00. I wouldn't normally complain $12 but then he included gratuity of 20%. Like i mentioned earlier we were told tip was included so we handed the driver $64 in cash because that is all we could scrape up at the time. The next day my wife had a $110.00 charge on her card. Unknowing to us Jason charged us for the additional gratuity. Again, simple math his driver received a $174.00 tip. Jason claimed that per the contract he was entitled to a 20% tip which would have been $165.00 and that the additional $9 was tax on the tip. After Jason was yelling at me telling me how wrong (and stupid) i am about not taxing a tip he told me that "if you tip a server at a restaurant that tip gets taxed on your card." He also told me he would reimburse me the $25.00 he owed me IF i agreed to not do any reviews or post any negative comments on social media. He can keep his $25.00 if i can get the word out as to how unprofessional he is. DO NOT LET JASON OR BLACK DIAMOND CAUSE YOU EXTRA STRESS!
    *** he also claimed his "Big SUV" could hold 25 people comfortably.. we had to cram my wedding party and ushers (14 people)

Sent on 11/01/2016

• 6460 Grafton Rd Valley City, 44280 See on map
    Mon - Sun: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
    Location of (Black Diamond Limousine)