Houston, TX 77055 Map · Phone number
1 review
Package Price $5,000

About Bixler Events

Bixler Events offers an array of wedding planning and design packages that will fit any bride. From Day-of, Partial Planning, Full-Service, to Al a Carte, Bixler Events can help through any stage of the planning process.

Follow Bixler Events on

Brirde
1a08e0baa950c2ee 1480614409712 bixlerevents99

1 Reviews for Bixler Events

Renee · Married on 04/14/2018

Alli was awesome! I did not need help planning my wedding because I knew exactly what I wanted and had plenty of time to prepare - but everyone told me that the best money spent on a wedding is for a day-of coordinator. I'm so glad I found Alli as she was super professional and easy to work with for the whole thing! She provided detailed timelines, music lists, and photography shot lists to all of my vendors. She ran the rehearsal beautifully and managed my family and wedding party! She was there the entire day of to make sure all of my vendors were on time, that they knew what to do and where to go, that my photographers and videographers were aware of the shots that I wanted captured and when, she made sure the DJ was making the correct announcements and playing the right music, she ran out to the store and got some last minute decor supplies, and even did a Starbucks's coffee run for the wedding party! Alli and her assistant really went above and beyond what they were paid to do and even provided reserved seating cards and emergency wedding party packs among so many other generous things. She had so much confidence and professionalism that I didn't worry about a thing! I knew that everything was taken care of and it was! My family and guests were able to sit back and relax and everything went smoothly thanks to Alli! Best wedding decision ever!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Bixler Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Houston, 77055 See on map
    Location of (Bixler Events)