Bittersweet Cake Design, LLC

South Orange, NJ View map

We are a specialty cake studio creating delectable and freshly made custom cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special event.Not only do we do Wedding Cakes but we also do Grooms Cakes and Wedding Shower Cakes. We also offer Wedding Favors, Dessert Tables and Candy Stations perfect for any affair including your next Corporate event.

We constantly strive to meet our clients individual needs by bringing your sweet dreams to life and helping you create memories that will last forever!

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Q
    Quiana Married on 09/03/2017
    Bittersweet Cakes has the high quality and deliciousness that every bakery should adhere. I absolutely love the amazing creations and how you're able to give just an idea of what you're looking for and Lisa produces a mind blowing cake/cookie/cupcake that not expected but definitely well appreciated. I highly recommend Bittersweet to ALL of my family and friends! Keep up the fabulous work.
    Belinda Event on: 11/17/2012
    Excellent, excellent job. Not only did the cake look GREAT and taste wonderful! Can't say enough about how great the cake and the service was. Thank you!
    Kiana Event on: 08/26/2012
    The cake was gorgeous and the talk of the shower and the taste was amazing!!!! I also got cookies and cupcakes that looked spectacular!! I was very happy w my experience using BitterSweet. I would DEFINITELY use them again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Red Carpet Event Planning Red Carpet Event Planning Wedding Planners

OMG!!! Are the first three letters that immediately come to mind when I think about Bittersweet Cake Design, LLC. Not only are the cake & cookie designs G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S but the owner Lisa is a wonderful person as well. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few months ago & was absolutely amazed with her talent. I know who I will DEFNITELY be referring RED CARPET EVENT PLANNING® clients to when it comes to designer cakes that not only LOOK STUNNING but TASTE GREAT TOO!!!! :-D

South Orange, 07079
Location of (Bittersweet Cake Design, LLC)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding