EB Cake Designs

View map

Cakes are my passion! I just love creating a custom cake from the inside-out. Wedding cakes, grooms cakes, cupcakes, you name it. I recently was a bride so I understand how important every detail is when it comes to your wedding. Let me help make your dream day come true!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Mirta Married on 10/08/2011
    I have to start by saying that I used Erica Bixel Cake Designs for my daughter's bridal shower. I can't say enough about the quality of the cupcakes, quick response to any of my concerns and then the delivery. She is amazing. Everyone raved about the cupcakes. My daughter loved the cupcakes so much that she used her for her wedding, which also turned out to be spectacular. I have recommended her to friends. I will definitely be using her services for future events. Erica thanks again for making both days spectacular. Great success.
    Tracey Married on 07/17/2010
    I was looking for a unique cake for my sister's bridal shower and Erica really came through! She provided me with several sketches from which to choose--each reflecting exactly what I had requested. It was hard to select just one! In the end, Erica created a masterpiece. The cake was the talk of the party and really added a special touch to our gathering. We are using her again for the baby shower cake! I would highly recommend Erica.
    Melissa Married on 05/07/2010
    I HIGHLY recommend Erica Bixel Cake Designs!!! I ordered a sports themed rehearsal dinner cake as a surprise for my husband. Erica, the owner, was wonderful about getting back to me regarding different preferences for the design and cake. The cake was themed from a Sports Blanket, so Erica even asked me to email her a picture to use as a reference. The cake was SO creative, fun, and very detailed. The actual cake and icing were SO delicious, fresh, and amazing! Also, Erica delivered the cake to the venue and even included instructions for cutting the cake!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Location of (EB Cake Designs)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding