Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bite Size Bouquets

Experience cake like never before
Bite Size Bouquets are delicious bite size cake pops arranged in a beautiful vase. These bouquets are perfect for center pieces, favors or to use as your wedding cake (non traditional) They can be customized to fit your wedding theme. We offer many flavors of cake and they can be decorated any way that suits you.We deliver in and around metro Denver.If you would like to schedule a tasting drop us an email at bitesizebouquets@yahoo.com Check out our web site for feature bouquets and new flavors.
www.bitesizebouquets.com

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Bite Size Bouquets on

2 Reviews for Bite Size Bouquets

LOOKED AND TASTED AMAZING!!!!! SIZE WAS ABSOULTY PERFECT WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE BEST CAKE I'VE EVER HAD.

Profile Picture ANN, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

AWESOME!!!! I used them as favors as well as center pieces and the looked great! Everyone loved them. Kristen was awesome not only did she show up early to deliver she helped set up the tables and set out the favors. Very nice to work with took all the worry out. I have ordered from her for my sisters bachlorette and bridal shower as well. My sis is gonna do center pieces as well. WE ARE ALL ADDICTED TO THESE AWESOME CAKE POPS!

Profile Picture Natasha , 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Bite Size Bouquets FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1290107464328 dscf1135

10% off all orders over $75.00

Redeem In-Store
Mention you saw this ad on Wedding Wire or Martha Stewart and recieve 10% off all orders over $75.00
#WWa09cec68a3d6bcae

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Bite Size Bouquets are not only beautiful, but they are delicious. I pride myself on being a Red Velvet Cake aficionado and Bite Size Bouquets' Red Velvet cake pop is amazing and no hint of food coloring aftertaste.

It was a pleasure working with you at the WE tv event, your work was amazing and I love the professionalism you show each client.

unique and beautiful, you can't go wrong!

Events