Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Billy Caldwell - Acoustic Guitar & Vocals

Billy Caldwell - Acoustic Weddings
Acoustic Guitar and Vocals for Wedding Ceremonies, Cocktail Hours, Receptions and Rehearsal Dinners in Virginia, North Carolina and Maryland.

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to my page here at Wedding Wire. My name is Billy Caldwell and I provide live music services specializing in weddings from DC to the Outer Banks.

Your wedding day will be a beautiful and memorable celebration that you and your guests will talk about for years to come. You will be glad that you included live acoustic music on your special day.

Please take a moment to visit my website where you can listen to audio samples of me playing a wide variety of wedding favorites, review my ever-burgeoning songlist and answer any questions you might have in the FAQ.

To book your special day, please give me a call at (434) 327-3484 or fill out the form located on the contact page of my website.

Best wishes,
Billy

Follow Billy Caldwell - Acoustic Guitar & Vocals on

• Sam Hill Entertainment
  • In Full
  • Big Ray & the Kool Kats

26 Reviews for Billy Caldwell - Acoustic Guitar & Vocals

David · Married on 08/27/2016

Billy was great! From coming to our rehearsal to working with us to coming up with a song list (many of which he learned), we couldn't have asked for more. The combined price for the cocktail hour and ceremony was a steal! Thanks, Billy!

Sent on 12/19/2016

KM · Married on 07/04/2016

We first saw Billy about five years ago playing in Georgetown, DC. We were so impressed with his music that we got his information and saved it until this year when we hired him to play at a large engagement party for our niece. His music was the life of the party! He was professional, flexible and punctual. With his friendly, outgoing personality, he charmed the crowd. People are still talking about his music and how much fun it was! He knew every song we requested and so much more. Having him at the party brought a whole new level of energy and excitement to the night. It was an unforgettable party. It would not have been the same without Billy!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Billy is an incredibly talented guitarist and very easy to work with. He offered suggestions for songs as well as input for what song would be appropriate when. We were impressed with Billy's willingness to learn several songs prior to our wedding, which made the experience unique and special to us. He even wore his best dress (slacks, button up, vest & tie) for our ceremony in June- it just so happened to be 95 degrees! Billy seemed to be having fun playing and even engaged our guests that approached him. We would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/03/2016