6710 Olivewood Drive, Arlington, TX 76001 Map · Phone number

About Big Easy Entertainment

We are a full line event company. We have access to everything you need for your event just ask for it and we can get it...from photo booths to elephant rides we can make it happen.

Follow Big Easy Entertainment on

imag219
sam532

10 Reviews for Big Easy Entertainment

• User4542425 · event on 11/08/2014

I'm a very detailed person who wants and expects "great" results when hosting a corporate event. Ricardo, from The Big Easy, not only met all my expectations, he greatly exceeded them. I will be using his services again for any and all future corporate events, as well as recommending him to others. Ricardo does an Incredible job!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

We are happy that you all enjoyed our services and look forward to serving at all of your future events! Thanks and God Bless!

Big Easy responded with professionalism and patient to all my questions and last minute changes. Had a great variety of music and interacted well with my guest.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Maria · event on 08/23/2014

Big Easy was on time, professional easy to work and tons if fun. His assistant deserves all the applause I can offer, her demeanor and helpful ness was not expected but Much appreciated.She managed to keep things going and calm. Thanks for making my 50th special!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed our service! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Big Easy Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 6710 Olivewood Drive Arlington, 76001 See on map