Bianchi Productions

West Hills, CA 91307 Map · Phone number
Package Price $8,000
Availability Check your date

About Bianchi Productions

A premier wedding planner in West Hills, California, Bianchi Productions is sure to be the easiest, most comforting group you will work with throughout your entire wedding planning process. Not only will the staff of Bianchi Productions make your life easier through this stressful period, they will help you plan the most beautiful and perfect wedding of your dreams. This wedding planner is thrilled to work with all types of couples for all types of wedding styles. This well-roundedness is apparent in the personalized and unique final production for you.

When it comes to what Bianchi Productions can assist a happy couple with for their wedding, the list goes on and on. Some of these services include:

• Budget analysis

Flowery aisle
Flowery aisle

3 Reviews for Bianchi Productions

Matt · Married on 07/15/2017

Mandy was the perfect wedding coordinator! She ensured the entire event ran flawlessly. She was also a great help with providing interesting and unique ideas, and helped us plan the perfect wedding day. Mandy definitely helped make a very stressful day, much less stressful. I would recommend Mandy to anyone in need of assistance for their big day!

Bianchi Productions 1
    Bianchi Productions 2
    Bianchi Productions 3

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

Mandy has worked at several of our private parties and always provides a personal touch so that your event is memorable, personal and unique. Great service and value!

Bianchi Productions 4

Skylar · Married on 09/18/2016

Ladies, Mandy Bianchi is amazing and you need her for your wedding!

Mandy Bianchi of Bianchi Productions was referred to me by my sister, who also happens to be an event planner, so I knew she would be great… I just didn't realize how great she would be and how much I would need her. Mandy truly helped us have an amazing day. She kept me in the loop just enough but was able to make sure everything we planned went off without a hitch. Thoughtful touches like reminding me to touch up my makeup before key photo opportunities, delivering our favorite cocktails for a post-ceremony toast together, and making sure that our parents were aware of important moments (like the cake cutting) so that nobody missed a thing. I was able to completely "let go" and have a great time because I didn't have to think about the next thing that was going to happen. She had it all handled.

Mandy has such a great temperament and she kept me calm during some stressful jitters. She just had such a positive attitude and kept us having fun throughout the entire experience. She even went above and beyond, offering to run back to my aunt's house to retrieve the custom signage that was forgotten in our rush. Total wedding saver!

Overall, I would highly recommend Bianchi Productions for any and all event needs. Having Mandy with me was like having a friend by my side, totally supportive and fun. She took great care of us!

Bianchi Productions 5