Bianca Bussey

Marcy, NY View map Visit website

Bianca is a skilled, talented ambitious woman with nearly 8 years of experience behind the chair; sharing her love and passion for beauty, quality, and creativity. She uses her acute sense of style and aesthetic eye to beautify brides (as well as their wedding party) on their big day. You can feel confident in her skills and knowledge of creating lasting and flawless looks for your wedding.

Over the years, Bianca has gained a vast knowledge of hair and all things related, making every joyful bride and excited groom perfect for their big day. She is on top of all the latest trends and continuously educating herself.

Bianca offers pre-bridal and grooming services to ensure the perfect wedding day look. Clients can choose from color services, highlights, toners, smoothing and deep conditioning treatments, and cleanups. She also offers full body, all natural, hair removal services with Alexandria Professional sugar paste.

You can assure that Bianca is willing to travel to onsite locations throughout Central NY and the Mohawk Valley.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Nicole O. Married on 09/25/2020

10/10 hands down!

Bianca did my hair for my wedding last September and I absolutely loved it! I am not one to have my hair pulled all the way back but she did such an amazing job and made me feel beautiful! She did a trial (see photos) a few weeks before my wedding and came to my house the morning of and replicated the same style with no problem! Bianca is accommodating, professional & very friendly!
    R G Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing experience!

Bianca was amazing! She scheduled a trial and we talked through how I wanted my hair. She was helpful in figuring out where I should place my veil and hair piece. I loved how my hair turned out and all of my bridesmaids! My sister’s hair usually doesn’t hold a curl but Bianca was able to get curls stay in her hair!
    Katharyn S. Married on 08/17/2018

Bianca is the best!

I've known Bianca for years and she is the absolute best! She's extremely easy to work with, super personable, and always does a great job on my hair. She first did it for my friends wedding back in 2015 and I loved it! Then I hired her to do my hair for my own wedding in 2018. She was easy to contact and make plans with. We did a trial of the hair I wanted ahead of time and then on the day of the wedding she came to the venue to do my hair as well as part of my bridal party. She's so friendly and fun to be around that your hair will not be something you have to stress about on your wedding day. It was a super hot and humid day when I got married, we partied all night long, and my hair still looked great at the end of the night. I would highly suggest Bianca to anyone getting married!

Marcy Marcy, NY, 13403
Location of (Bianca Bussey)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding