Beverly Hills Luxury Motors

420 N. Camden Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 7205 Beverly Blvd, LA CA 90036, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Beverly Hills Luxury Motors

BH Luxury Motors provides luxury transportation and logistics to the greater Los Angeles area. Our expertise includes transportation for multiple industries ranging from limousine services for weddings, high end glamour parties to chauffeuring celebrities and high profile executives for large companies.We pride ourselves on our indepth knowledge of our clients’ needs, and have understood the importance of just being there for you- reflected by our reliability, sincerity, professionalism and elegance.

Reliability saw us gain multiple large corporate law firms as our regular clients, transporting their influential lawyers and their kids alike.

Sincerity proves that we were different when it came to providing a chauffeur for the wedding, topping off the wedding perfectly - after all, everyone knows it’s how you depart that people remember for a long time .

Professionalism has proved to numerous celebrities, models and executives that our chauffeurs will keep your personal conversations, locations and guests confidential – Remember, there are no secrets if you never heard anything.

Elegance determined for us a certain class that we abide by. Our cars are always spotless, shiny and up-to-date luxurious. We do not use second-hand cars, we buy them straight from the dealer and outfit them with amenities designed to make your stay in our cars completely comfortable.

BH Luxury Motors not only chauffeurs individuals to the hottest clubs, drives the bride and groom to their new lives, transports executive to meetings and dinners in class, or just drives a celebrity to a boutique on a simple Saturday afternoon in style – we provide an experience – a gateway to the true meaning of being chauffeured in our cars, whether it is a lifestyle, remembrance of the happiest day of your lives, assertion of power to close that deal, or discretion from all the paparazzi without lowering your standards – we provide excellence.

Follow Beverly Hills Luxury Motors on

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

2 Reviews for Beverly Hills Luxury Motors

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2013

Beverly Hills Luxury Motors was definitely the best decision my fiance & I made! When we were thinking about which transportation method to use, we first considered hiring a limo for only 4 hours because we thought a luxury vehicle would go over our budget. While we were in the process of getting rates, I had the curiosity to find rates for a Rolls Royce Phantom. After looking through so many companies, I came across BHLM & they offered me a spectacular rate. I basically got a Rolls Royce Phantom for 12 HOURS, for the same price I would've paid to rent a cheaper limo for only 4 hours. With all of the looks my fiance & I got everywhere we would go, we felt like celebrities in this beautiful vehicle. The driver was punctual and very professional. The driver was also the friendliest person ever! I was so stressed on my way to the reception hall because I forgot my garter back at the hotel & there was no time to go back because the reception was about to begin. The driver was such a sweetheart that he went out of his way to find something that we can use as an alternative! He also never seemed to get annoyed despite of my excessive whining, haha. Overall, BHLM is definitely a reliable company & our experience couldn't have been any more perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Lauren · Married on 01/17/2013

Hiring a car and driver on our wedding day was an excellent choice. It saved us the stress of driving to Pasadena for photos, then to our wedding and reception in North Hollywood. I was thrilled to have the Rolls Royce Phantom. A great feature is that it is roomy so if you have a large dress like I did you'll be able to fit. Our driver Brain was great, and he took pictures of us with his iPad that came our very nice. I highly recommend Beverly Hills Luxury Motors because they go above and beyond and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Beverly Hills Luxury Motors FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Standard Limo

• 420 N. Camden Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210, 7205 Beverly Blvd, LA CA 90036 Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map