1013 Revolutionary Drive, West Chester, PA 19382 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 82

About Bev Michel Photography

2006 & 2009 Professional Photographers of America (PPA) International Photographer of the Year!

Bev Michel, CPP and Master Photographer is one of only a few photographers in Delaware and Pennsylvania to carry designated certification from Professional Photographers of America. Less than 3% of all photographers hold this distinction. Master of Photography is the highest honor PPA bestows upon a photographer.

A Note from Bev:
As a long-time photojournalist, my favorite images are the ones you don’t really know I’m taking. I am simply there to record your life; documenting. These are the times when you can just be you, and I can capture light as it wraps around you. What is it saying to you? It kisses your eyes, plays in your hair and caresses your soul. Whether it’s your son deeply engrossed with his iPod, your daughters leaping on your bed, your dog sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth, or your family laughing wildly at the dinner table after an impromptu food fight; my hope is to capture these moments in time forever. Light will be there revealing your life. I’ll be there to capture it.

This is what inspires me to photograph.

Follow Bev Michel Photography on

• Videos 3

28 Reviews for Bev Michel Photography

Brittany Luke · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing x2!

Bev photographed my best friend’s and now my own. I was shocked at how amazing my best friend’s photo’s came out, I had to have Bev do my wedding as well. Bev and her staff are so professional and really are the experts!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Bev Michel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We very much enjoyed working with you and capturing your wedding memories. To see Brittany's images or more of our wedding photography, please follow us on: Instagram: #bevmichelphotography Facebook: bevmichelphotography Website: michelphoto.com
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 03/24/2017

My mom and I found Bev at Harrys Savoy Bridal expo in the spring of 2010. I was hesitant to go to the expo because I was planning on having a destination wedding and did not see why going to a bridal expo in Wilmington De would benefit me. I was very wrong.

My mom spotted Bev first and introduced herself and me and my sister-in-law who got married this past fall in Oct 2011and we all hit it off. My sister in law, Julie and I both met separately with a few other photographers but I loved Bev already. Me and my husband had decided that we were going to use Bev whether or not my brother and his wife were going too but they also ended up using Bev and neither one of us could be happier.

Bev exceeded all of our expectations. We had very different weddings (my brother and I) He had a big wedding at the Hotel DuPont and I had a destination wedding at an all-inclusive in Costa Rica.

After seeing Bev's photos from my brothers wedding and our engagement photos I knew we made the right choice. She is truely an amazingly talented photographer. Not to mention, Bev is a great person and wonderful to work with.

Bev traveled with us to Costa Rica and we had a blast with her. Her pictures were awesome (just as we expected). Bev has become more than just our photographer, we feel like she is part of the family now!

She is so down to earth and modest but let me be the first to tell you she is worth every single penny. Your pictures are all that you have after your wedding to remember it and they are so important. I could not be happier.

My family and I will be using Bev as our photographer for all future events!

Thanks Bev! You're the best!!!

Love,
    Your biggest fan... Annie "Hartnett" Laudeman

Raquel · Married on 10/14/2016

Bev Michel was referred to us from our reception coordinator, from the moment I reached out to her she was quick to respond and very accommodating on what package we wanted for our big day. She even did some pre-wedding photos with our dog so that he could be included in the album. I felt comfortable with Bev and enjoyed talking and meeting with her before the big day to go over details. She had great ideas and captured some awesome photos, she has a great eye for it! Her assistant Jessica was speedy on replying to questions and lining things up! It was a great overall experience. So much fun!!

Bev Michel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Foschi Wedding Photography
    Foschi Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Great Photographer !

• Celebrations Design Group
    Celebrations Design Group Wedding Florists

Creativity, originality, professionalism, experience - all describe Bev and her work. An artist with a gift to "see" thru the lens of a camera and capture those special moments that may otherwise have been missed.

• 1013 Revolutionary Drive West Chester, PA 19382 See on map