Bev Michel Photography Reviews

28 Reviews for Bev Michel Photography

28 Bev Michel Photography Reviews

Brittany Luke · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing x2!

Bev photographed my best friend’s and now my own. I was shocked at how amazing my best friend’s photo’s came out, I had to have Bev do my wedding as well. Bev and her staff are so professional and really are the experts!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Bev Michel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We very much enjoyed working with you and capturing your wedding memories. To see Brittany's images or more of our wedding photography, please follow us on: Instagram: #bevmichelphotography Facebook: bevmichelphotography Website: michelphoto.com
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 03/24/2017

My mom and I found Bev at Harrys Savoy Bridal expo in the spring of 2010. I was hesitant to go to the expo because I was planning on having a destination wedding and did not see why going to a bridal expo in Wilmington De would benefit me. I was very wrong.

My mom spotted Bev first and introduced herself and me and my sister-in-law who got married this past fall in Oct 2011and we all hit it off. My sister in law, Julie and I both met separately with a few other photographers but I loved Bev already. Me and my husband had decided that we were going to use Bev whether or not my brother and his wife were going too but they also ended up using Bev and neither one of us could be happier.

Bev exceeded all of our expectations. We had very different weddings (my brother and I) He had a big wedding at the Hotel DuPont and I had a destination wedding at an all-inclusive in Costa Rica.

After seeing Bev's photos from my brothers wedding and our engagement photos I knew we made the right choice. She is truely an amazingly talented photographer. Not to mention, Bev is a great person and wonderful to work with.

Bev traveled with us to Costa Rica and we had a blast with her. Her pictures were awesome (just as we expected). Bev has become more than just our photographer, we feel like she is part of the family now!

She is so down to earth and modest but let me be the first to tell you she is worth every single penny. Your pictures are all that you have after your wedding to remember it and they are so important. I could not be happier.

My family and I will be using Bev as our photographer for all future events!

Thanks Bev! You're the best!!!

Love,
    Your biggest fan... Annie "Hartnett" Laudeman

Raquel · Married on 10/14/2016

Bev Michel was referred to us from our reception coordinator, from the moment I reached out to her she was quick to respond and very accommodating on what package we wanted for our big day. She even did some pre-wedding photos with our dog so that he could be included in the album. I felt comfortable with Bev and enjoyed talking and meeting with her before the big day to go over details. She had great ideas and captured some awesome photos, she has a great eye for it! Her assistant Jessica was speedy on replying to questions and lining things up! It was a great overall experience. So much fun!!

Kevin · Married on 05/10/2014

Bev and her assistants were exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We've been to so many weddings where the photographer moves around a lot during the ceremony, makes a lot of noise, or gets in everyone's faces, ruining the decorum and disrespecting the whole event. Bev did the exact opposite of that - in most circumstances, it was hard to tell she was even there. Even more impressive, then, that the photos were beautiful and captured everything we wanted to capture, without any need for us to push or direct her around. We even opted for the Fusion package for the wedding video, because it spoke to how we wanted to remember the ceremony. Bev is a seasoned professional who we will definitely be recommending to friends as their weddings approach.

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2012

Bev and her team did an amazing job! I am so happy to have worked with them! They were especially understanding and helpful when we had to move up our wedding because my husband is deploying with the U.S. Army. I cannot wait to receive the rest of our pictures! I know they will be beautiful!

Katie · Married on 09/29/2012

Bev delivered everything promised and much, much more. Bev did our engagement pictures and our wedding. Her talent is unmatched, but more importantly she is extremely hardworking, generous, and patient.
    Everyone in our party was so happy to be able to work with Bev and we heard comments all night about how great she was with everyone.
    In addition, Bev's staff is really helpful and prompt!

We would hire Bev and her team again and again in a heartbeat!

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2012

Bev did an amazing job. Her ability to capture detail and priceless moments is amazing. She is patient and very creative. I highly recommend Bev.

Elizabeth (Dede) · Married on 06/16/2012

I am ever so grateful to my friend for referring us to Bev. She and her team added to the magic of our wedding day. From the moment she showed up at my door, it was fun, ease and effortless. She is a true professional with a kind heart and the quality of her work is absolutely outstanding. We would recommend her to anyone who wants to capture special moments, because she is the best!
    Dede and George

Alyssa · Married on 05/04/2012

Bev came recommended to me through my venue. Once I looked at her website and saw how beautiful her work was I wanted to meet with her right away. She met with me at my convenience and was very laid back, but professional. I didn't feel pressured into making a decision right away, but I knew right away I wanted to use her. Bev and her team always answered my questions and emails in a timely manner. I NEVER had any issues. She did amazing work at my wedding and everyone absolutely loves the pictures. I ordered a couple pictures and they were shipped to me extremely fast. I chose my pictures for my album and they had a preview of the album almost instantly. Everyone I have dealt with at Bev Michel Photography has been amazing. They made the process go smoothly and that is what every bride needs! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone and I plan on using her in the future when I have children. Thanks again for everything Bev..you are the best!!

Julie · Married on 10/28/2011

Bev Michel Photography was absolutely fabulous!! She did such an amazing job with our photos and wedding video. I have already recommended her to many and will continue to do so. We also plan to use her for our baby pictures as we are expecting!

Bryanne · Married on 08/06/2011

Bev came highly recommended to me from my friend, Lauren whose wedding she captured beautifully. While working with Bev for my wedding, she was very laid back and flexible with what we wanted.

Practical comments:
    Her studio is set in a beautiful location where she shoots engagement portraits. Your guests get a well designed and useful bookmark where they can log in to see the photos from your event. She has examples of all of the books and products she offers at her studio.

Straight from the heart comments:
    Her photography not only catches the visible moment, but she captures the emotional essence of the experience in her photos. It's incredible! I love looking at my wedding photos because it's like I'm back on the dance floor sharing my first dance with my husband again.

The comments I get from friends and family about my photos involve adjectives all in capitals and at least four exclamation points. Absolute rave reviews.

I will definitely be recommending Bev to anybody I know who's getting married or having a baby.

Rosie · Married on 05/29/2011

I had a WONDERFUL experience working with Bev Michael photography on my wedding day. She took amazing pictures that not only captured all the special moments of the day, but also added an artistic touch that made the pictures look wedding magazine worthy. Additionally, as someone who has never been photogenic, Bev managed to capture me looking my best, resulting in me having the hardest time picking my favorites because they all were so good. I highly recommend Bev to any bride still in the market for a photographer.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 05/28/2011

Bev is such an amazing photographer and person. We never once had any problems with being able to meet with her prior to our wedding. Her work is worth every penny. She took so many amazing photographs it is hard to choose which ones we want in our album! We are so lucky to have such amazing photographs that we will be able to cherish and value for the rest of our lives! I would recommend Bev Michel Photography to every bride to be.

• llj4pitt

Larissa · Married on 05/07/2011

Bev Michel Photography was amazing. They are so quick to respond to ALL emails (and I sent a lot!) Their work was fantastic and they really worked with me and my budget that I had for my wedding. They are extremely professional and even brought an extra photographer to the wedding that I wasn't expecting. They did everything I asked of them and more. I will recommend them to everyone going forward.

Sharon · Married on 09/18/2010

Bev is wonderful! She did a beautiful job and was so easy to deal with. You will love her!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2010

We had a great experience working with Bev and her team. She made the experience fun and a lot less stressful, and we loved our pictures!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2010

Bev captured our day with a plethora of beautiful pictures. The service she provided was above and beyond my expectations, and her staff was easy to reach over the phone or email. And my album is absolutely beautiful...I can't stop looking at it!! I highly recommend Bev Michel Photography!

A · Married on 03/13/2010

Extremely professional; listened to what we were looking for and followed through with the plan.

• I

Lena · Married on 02/20/2010

Bev was wonderful to work with! Easy to communicate with, professional and nice. Oh....and yes marvelous pictures! Prrofs were available in a timely manner.

Kara · Married on 12/31/2009

Bev went above and beyond to make me feel great on my wedding day! She was wonderful with the children in my wedding. I also barely noticed she was there most of the time which makes a perfect wedding photographer. She is wonderfully calm, patient, and friendly and her pictures are absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. She is far and beyond worth the money! She is simply the best!

Linsay · Married on 11/28/2009

Bev Michel and her staff were extremely responsive, friendly and professional. However, I chose Bev because of her work. Her photos are amazing. She uses top of the line equipment and takes amazing shots. I knew when I saw my sister's wedding album that I was going to use Bev when I got married.

G · Married on 10/11/2009

Bev offered everything we were looking for and then some. She worked with us in every aspect from planning to the actual day. The new DVD package she offered is truly a great deal.

Thanks again.

Anna · event on: 10/24/2017

I'd like to start my review by saying that it is long overdue. My husband and I got married 12 years ago and since then I've lost 100 lbs. We decided it was time to have pictures taken to celebrate our anniversary and create new memories. I was nervous about calling a photographer and explaining my wanting to take "wedding pictures" for us minus the wedding. Setting up the appointment was easy and Jessica was great to work with. When we met with Bev she immediately made me feel at ease, she was familiar with our requested location and showed us the best places to take pictures. She even timed the appointment for between 4 & 6 PM to get the perfect lighting. It was a truly magical day. Jessica reached out to let us know the pictures had been posted for us to view on-line and that we could come to their studio to take a closer look. Which we did, three times! I am very picky and there just were so many beautiful pictures that it was really hard narrowing it down. The memory book Bev created is my favorite thing we did by far. It allowed us to put together a story of that day so we can always remember how much fun we had - and how good we looked! The photos are just stunning and I love seeing them in my home. Thanks to Bev for making it so special for us.

Tory · Married on 07/15/2012

I chose Bev based on the reviews I had seen on wedding wire, and I was not disappointed at all. From the beginning Bev's calm professionalism was so reassuring, and I knew we were in good hands no matter what happened. Our wedding day was a wonderful time, complete with lots of love, laughs, tears, and dancing ... and a HUGE thunderstorm that knocked out the power at our reception. Bev caught all the wonderful moments and helped us make the best of the time with no power. Despite the heat, and pushy guests around her she never lost her cool. We ended up with beautiful pictures and I am so happy I will have them to cherish forever!

Kathy · Married on 10/15/2011

Bev was so great to work with and made our day very special!
    We were so happy to have a true professional handle our Wedding pictures and would recommend her and her staff to family and friends.