Better Together Bridal Hair & Makeup

Sterling Heights, MI View map Visit website

Emma levine is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Sterling Heights, Michigan. This professional duo provides attentive, expert styling for all sorts of special occasions. They work to give each client a fun, easygoing, and hygienic environment to ensure their moments before the ceremony are joyful and stress-free.

Emma levine offers pre-wedding trials to ensure that your look matches your vision. They offer on-site services for couples to prepare for the altar in the comfort of their home, hotel, or get-ready suite. From effortless curls to elegant updos, they work to make sure that each element of their hairstyle suits their attire and aesthetic.

Meet the Duo

Emma Levine - Hi! I'm Emma, I've been doing hair and make-up for 8 years. I graduated from Nina MUA in New York City and while I was living in New York I took an up-do specialty course and shortly after moving back home attended Aveda Institute to complete my goal of becoming a fully licensed Cosmetologist. I love spending my days at the salon but I really love being a part of so many beautiful mornings with all my brides and their best friends!

Samantha Cornell - Hey there!! I'm Samantha aka Sam, I've been doing hair for what seems like my entire life, I've been a fully licensed Cosmetologist for 7 years. I really enjoy braiding, BOHO loose stylings, and flowy Hollywood waves. I love my in-salon life but there is truly nothing I love more than wedding day vibes, I always look forward to meeting the bridal party, seeing the dresses, and meeting the people that make your day complete. I love, love, and wedding days are typically full of that.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah G. Married on 08/26/2022

They are the best!

I couldn’t be happier with choosing Better Together Bridal. Their flawless airbrush makeup is a must and they truly made myself and family feel beautiful for my special day!!
    Sara H. Married on 08/05/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Emma and Sam were fantastic getting us all ready. They allowed us to add on a list minute hair and make up and still had us all ready in plenty of time. The work was amazing and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous when they were done. There is no one else I would rather have get me ready for an event. They ensure that you love the work done and make adjustments when you don’t love it. They are extremely friendly and easy to get along with and made a stressful morning very relaxed.

Better Together Bridal Hair & Makeup's reply:

Hey Sara! Thank you so much for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your girls the morning of your wedding, you all looked so beautiful! Cannot wait to get your pictures featured on our page!

Cheers to years of love and happiness !
  • Jayne
    Jayne C. Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect hair for your perfect day

Emma & Sam are the girls to have on your wedding day. Our hair was handled with professionalism and class. I was the bride and my hair was complimented so much across the day. It didn't fall and kept its look even dancing the night away. You feel like they are your friends and not your stylists. Highly recommend for your special day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

49115 Schoenherr rd Sterling Heights, MI, 48314
Location of (Better Together Bridal Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding