Suffolk, VA 23439 Map · Phone number

About Beth Hamilton Photography

Thank so much for taking the time to visit my page! I love making a connection with my couples and giving them an amazing experience from beginning to end. My goal is to capture beautiful, timeless images that couples with cherish for the rest of their lives. I'm based out of Portsmouth, Virginia, but love to travel! I'd love to talk to you about your wedding photography!

Follow Beth Hamilton Photography on

b343e1fe0a783522 1392066311432 hopeleewedding060
bethnickwedding 026

9 Reviews for Beth Hamilton Photography

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

Beth is awesome! From the first meeting, to the engagement photos, and finally the wedding she has been amazing. Her pictures are beautiful and she was able to get the best photos from me and my husband. She is extremely organized and super helpful in the timeline for the day of the wedding. She is patient and helped me through some of my off moments. She works well with changes and was available when I had any questions. I hope that I have many occasions to use her services in the future. Sarah came with Beth the day of the wedding and was also great!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Beth made our day extremely special. She made sure we had plenty of time to take portraits and all the shots that were important to us. Throughout the reception we hardly noticed her or her second shooter, but when we got the photos back we were amazed at all the little moments she was able to capture, it was as if she was part of the celebration herself. I would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2016

Beth was easily the best decision I made about my wedding. We booked Beth for our engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos and she was extremely accommodating with our travel schedules (we live is Texas and photographed in Virginia and North Carolina). She didn't just show up on the day of the wedding to take pictures, but instead was in close communication in the weeks and months leading up to the wedding to make sure that everything was squared away (timeline, logistics, shot lists, etc.) so that the day was seamless. Beth was so friendly and laid back that we felt completely comfortable being photographed by her and it definitely shows in the photographs! Beth sent us our photos very quickly after each session and even sent a preview right after to tide us over until the rest of the photos were ready. The pictures themselves are amazing and we've received TONS of compliments from our friends and family about Beth and her work. We definitely recommend Beth to anyone looking for a photographer and hope we'll get to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Beth Hamilton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints