101 Charles St., La Plata, MD 20646 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Beth Graeme Photography

maryanna · Married on 10/08/2016

Helpful through the entire process. Worked hard to make me happy. We love our photos. She was in hurricane conditions to capture our day..

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • Will and Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Amazing photographer!! Loved loved loved how our pictures turned out. Very good prices a pleasure to work with. I usually feel very awkward taking pics but she made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole time! Highly recommend to everyone

Sent on 09/09/2017

Coral · Married on 07/30/2016

Beth was great to work with! Be prepared with your "must have shots" ahead of time as she will meet with you and compile a list prior to your event. She was all over the ceremony and reception (and rehearsal) yet somehow managed to stay in the background. She really does move like lightning! We haven't seen the edited proofs yet (as the wedding was only two weeks ago) but are very anxious to see them. Your photographs are really the only lasting keepsake of a day that passes like a whirlwind. I cannot recommend Beth Graeme Photography highly enough!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Beth Graeme Photography's reply:

I finally got to see this review, and I can not thank you enough. I am so happy you are pleased with my service. It means the world.

• DJ Dave Entertainment Services
    DJ Dave Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Beth is great to work with! She understands keeping the bride & groom on a schedule and is flexible enough to alter scheduled photos to fit the flow of the day. She works closely with all the other vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page. We've done many weddings together, with nothing but ecstatic brides & grooms. Her ability to be professional, but still put her personal touch on the day & photos is uncanny. I am sure we will make many more weddings happy, and I am looking forward to working with her again in the future!

• Southern Maryland Entertainment
    Southern Maryland Entertainment Photo Booths

We've known Beth for a while now, even before we got our first photo booth. She is a confident young woman with a critical eye for detail in her photography. We have since collaborated and got to watch her in action. She is good!

• Charming Grace Events
    Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

Beth goes above and beyond for her clients. She absolutely loves what she does and enjoys making her clients happy. She has such a creative eye and will do what she has to do to get that perfect shot! I had so much fun working with her and she made the day that much more smooth for the bride and groom. I would highly recommend Beth for your photography needs!

• 101 Charles St. La Plata, 20646 See on map