Beth Cleveland Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Beth Cleveland Photography is a wedding photography company based in Schoharie, New York. Owner Beth has a fine arts degree, and she delights in the many wonderful forms that creativity takes. She values inclusivity, open-mindedness, and authenticity, and her work is a celebration of real people and the moments and emotions that move and unite them. Beth is warm and welcoming, and she would be honored to help you celebrate the start of your new life together.

Beth Cleveland Photography is ready to create something beautiful with you. Beth covers no more than one event per day. Wedding package features and options include additional hours, a second photographer, and a collection of high-resolution digital images. You’ll also get an extra bridal party pal and a great new friend.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Emily
    Emily C. Married on 09/19/2021

Beth Cleveland is an artist and true master of her work!

It's hard to put into words how truly incredible Beth is. We reached out to her 5 months before our wedding date (on a whim thinking there was no chance she would be available) and Beth had already booked our date with another couple. But we lucked out tremendously when she had a schedule change and was able to book with us! Beth made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we ended up having a blast! Beth gave us little cues to pose and had such a playful and gentle way of capturing our portraits. Also she deserves all the kudos for corralling all of our family members during cocktail hour! Her thoughtfulness throughout the day will always stick with me. Beth is exceptional, skillful and just a genuinely kind person that anyone would be lucky to have for any kind of special occasion photos.
    Dehlia P. Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I hired Beth to shoot our elopement on June 13, 2020. Wedding days are stressful and it was amazing to have someone so easy going to help us calm down and make sure all our precious moments were captured. She was flexible with timing/number of locations and got lots of big smiles out of our 2 year old nephew! Will be looking forward to hiring her in the future for all our photography needs. I recommend her to everyone I know!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 05/29/2021

Great experience with a great photographer!

Beth is an incredible photographer and is also such a kind human being! I would recommend her services to anyone looking for an excellent photographer. Beth took the time to speak with me before the wedding, on two separate occasions, and helped in planning out how the day would go. She was also so flexible throughout the whole process, and was open to all of my ideas. Although our time allotment was 4-6 hours, she stayed for the entire 6 hours and captured all of our important moments. I am so thankful to have met her and would absolutely recommend Beth to anyone and everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Beth  Cleveland
Beth Cleveland
Owner + Photographer

Hiya!

I'm Beth Cleveland, owner and photographer of BCP! I've been shooting wedding's since 2015, and feel incredibly lucky to join couples on their wedding days, and help curate an incredibly special event that they will remember for a lifetime!

I look forward to chatting with you!

xo

Schoharie Schoharie, NY, 12157
5182319061
Location of (Beth Cleveland Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding