Beth Cleveland Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Zeke
    Zeke M. Married on 06/11/2022

Thank you Beth!!!

My wife and I are so lucky to have had Beth as our photographer. She shot our engagement photos and our wedding, both of which turned out wonderfully. Beth’s ability to make you feel like the oldest of friends is unmatched! We had an amazing time. To book a different photographer would be a mistake.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beth Cleveland is an artist and true master of her work!

It's hard to put into words how truly incredible Beth is. We reached out to her 5 months before our wedding date (on a whim thinking there was no chance she would be available) and Beth had already booked our date with another couple. But we lucked out tremendously when she had a schedule change and was able to book with us! Beth made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we ended up having a blast! Beth gave us little cues to pose and had such a playful and gentle way of capturing our portraits. Also she deserves all the kudos for corralling all of our family members during cocktail hour! Her thoughtfulness throughout the day will always stick with me. Beth is exceptional, skillful and just a genuinely kind person that anyone would be lucky to have for any kind of special occasion photos.
    Dehlia P. Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I hired Beth to shoot our elopement on June 13, 2020. Wedding days are stressful and it was amazing to have someone so easy going to help us calm down and make sure all our precious moments were captured. She was flexible with timing/number of locations and got lots of big smiles out of our 2 year old nephew! Will be looking forward to hiring her in the future for all our photography needs. I recommend her to everyone I know!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with a great photographer!

Beth is an incredible photographer and is also such a kind human being! I would recommend her services to anyone looking for an excellent photographer. Beth took the time to speak with me before the wedding, on two separate occasions, and helped in planning out how the day would go. She was also so flexible throughout the whole process, and was open to all of my ideas. Although our time allotment was 4-6 hours, she stayed for the entire 6 hours and captured all of our important moments. I am so thankful to have met her and would absolutely recommend Beth to anyone and everyone!
  • Kasey
    Kasey Married on 04/13/2021

Amazing Photographer

Beth was incredible! My husband and I had a very small and intimate elopement ceremony during April of 2021, and one of the only things I really wanted to have Big Wedding Day Vibes on that day was the photography. I found Beth on Google when I was looking for photographers and noticed she was one of the only ones in the capital region who showed off pictures of real people and made them look so beautiful. It's easy to make models look stunning, but it takes skill and consideration to really capture people the way they want to be captured. Beth was so friendly and warm from the first moment I contacted her; it was like catching up with an old friend. I cannot speak highly enough about her skills as a photographer and her positive energy as a person. If you are looking for a photographer who will make you look as happy and beautiful as you feel on your big day, call Beth!
    Kelly Married on 02/27/2021

Beth is the best!

Beth is a genuinely kind and professional young woman. She went above and beyond what you would expect from a photographer to make our wedding day special and be as helpful as possible to my husband and me. She is very gifted and her quality of work is beautiful. I recommend her without hesitation.
    Courtney H. Married on 10/16/2020

Highly recommend!

Beth was beyond amazing! She went above and beyond to capture every moment of our wedding day. She has the perfect personality for photography and was very responsive and very professional. We will definitely be using her again in the future!
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing Photographer!

It's hard to put into words how amazing Beth is to work with. She's extremely personable and puts you at ease the moment you talk with her. The quality of her work is impeccable and she goes above and beyond for her clients (ie editing out my sisters apple watch she decided to wear in photos!). She provided me with a handful of "sneak peak" photos less than 2 days after my wedding and in less than a month she had all my edited photos delivered to me (and there were hundreds). I've heard many photographers take months to send photos, but not Beth! In addition, she mailed me what I thought was just going to be a USB, however accompanied it with a beautiful shadow box and about 20 prints perfectly wrapped up in a bow. It was such a wonderful surprise! I attribute Beth and I working together as fate. I originally reached out to Beth for my pre-Covid wedding date but she was unavailable, I hired another photographer per her recommendation but she ended up needing to cancel only a couple of months before my postponed wedding date. I reached out to Beth hoping she was available (never really thinking she would be) but turns out she was and I was beyond grateful. I 10/10 recommend Beth. You will not regret it!
    Katelyn B. Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding Photographer

Beth was wonderful to work with! We used Beth for our engagement and wedding photos. She was so easy to work with- she even meet us in Massachusetts for engagement pictures. Weddings are stressful but pandemic weddings are even more stressful. Beth was so flexible with potential changes and made the day of stress free! The photos are stunning and I would highly recommend Beth for any occasion.
  • Ryanne
    Ryanne B. Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful Experience

Beth went above and beyond to make our wedding day feel special! After cancelling(COVID) our large 230 person wedding, we received the green light about a month before our wedding date stating we could have immediate family allowed into church for a ceremony. I called Beth about a month before our wedding and she was so considerate and changed her schedule to make this day work for us. She showed up that day and it was like I've known her for years. She was even kind enough to let me use her dress to wipe my tears away! She made everyone feel comfortable and the pictures turned out WONDERFUL!! Once we received the pictures back, my family mentioned using her in the future for family photos! I couldn't recommend Beth enough!!
  • Josalyn
    Josalyn C. Married on 06/06/2020

The Total Package

If you're looking to have fun at your photo shoot, Beth's your girl. We have hired Beth for family pictures, our engagements, and our wedding. We have been very pleased with the experience and results of every shoot.

Wedding days can be chaotic and she really helped keep things moving while keeping both of comfortable and laughing. Her organization made family photos with a lot of people a breeze. Her personality made couples photos intimate and fun instead of awkward and uncomfortable. And the icing on the cake: the photos are absolutely stunning!

Melanie Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such an amazing experience!

Beth was truly a pleasure to work with. From our engagement session full of laughs, to spending the day of our wedding getting ready through the ceremony, it was amazing!!! Let’s also not forget how awesome it was to get some “sneak peak” photos the day after our event. The timeliness and perfection of our photos make Beth our go-to recommendation for anyone getting married.
    Kiersten M. Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Beth photographed our wedding day and our engagement photos. We probably picked one of the coldest days in January and she was more than happy to be outside all afternoon and made it extremely fun! She also captured all of the wonderful moments during our wedding day. She surpassed my expectations! She makes you feel comfortable throughout the process. I highly recommend!
    Emily M. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't express how amazing she is!

Beth is simply the best! She drove hours to my small mountain town in the adirondacks to capture my special day. I cant imagine anyone else doing a better job. I am absolutely in awe of how amazing my wedding photos turned out.
    Andrea Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Comfortably fun experience with high quality professional results

Our experience with Beth was wonderful. She felt like another friend at our wedding capturing the magical moments to look back upon for years to come.
    Hannah F. Married on 06/15/2019

Beth is the Best!!

Beth and I went to high school together, so I’ve always known she was someone down to earth but up for fun. We had a great experience with our engagement shoot, and we were lucky enough to book her for our wedding too! Great and clear communication, she made us (and my hubby who doesn’t love having his photo taken) comfortable and have so much fun. A busy schedule left Beth driving around 3 hours to be at our location, but she was early and ready to rock when she arrived. She coordinated a lovely surprise with a mutual friend to surprise me the morning of my wedding, and stuck around until the band started at the after party! Can’t recommend Beth enough!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella Married on 10/27/2018

So Grateful!

When you are planning for your wedding, one of the biggest stressors can be thinking about your photos. Working with Beth, was hands down one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning and during my wedding day! As someone who hates being in front of the camera and pictures being taken of, Beth made it feel effortless, comfortable, and fun!

She made time to connect with me to make sure all the photos I wanted were taken, understand my style and what was important for my husband and I.

The turnaround time and quality of the photos taken were amazing and the packaging that it came in was an adorable surprise, we still have it actually as a storage box for some of our favorite mementos of our day!

If you are looking for a carefree comfortable experience you need to connect with Beth! We love her!
illustration stars