1600 SE Ankeny St, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beth Ann Short LLC

You and your partner are about to commit the remainder of your days to each other. I would be honored to assist you at this point in your walk on the earth. Marriage and commitment can be celebrated so many ways from the more basic, secular vows that can happen anywhere to more elaborate vows with music, readings, testimonials or hand-fasting ceremonies.
Life is a beautiful evolving process.
Let me use my creative training and life experience to help make your ceremony unique to you both.
Breathe, it is your time to celebrate and be celebrated!
It is my goal to take care of the ceremony so the couple is able to be present and ground for each other.

Types of Services
Casual/Small/Simple
Outside Natural Setting
Same-sex/LGBT Friendly

Packages range from $140-$300
All initial consultations are complimentary. I want to ensure that I am the right fit for you. In our consultation we will define your expectations, needs and requirements. We will look at details including date, location, who else might be involved.

Included in all wedding packages:

• Meetings: As needed after initial consultation to review script, vows and/or share ideas.
  • My time: Writing/composing your individualized ceremony scrip, vows, reading (approx. 5-8 hours)
  • Take Away: Wedding packet of information that includes vow and reading samples.
  • No Charge: Emails, calls or text as we plan your special day.?

Couples will complete a questionnaire, each separately, so I can create a ceremony and include their vows where the couple does not have to remember or read anything. In this format couples are able to relax and be present throughout the ceremony.

Follow Beth Ann Short LLC on

img9247
fullsizerender 2

1 Reviews for Beth Ann Short LLC

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2017

Beth Ann is WONDERFUL!! She was so supportive and encouraging while we created the ceremony that fit our needs and style. She is warm, compassionate, creative and kind. We met with her for pre-marital counseling before to the Big Day, and her insight was so valuable. On the day of our wedding, she was fun and playful, yet professional and efficient. The perfect blend! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! We love her!

Beth Ann Short LLC Pricing

Beth Ann Short LLC Price Rates

Beth Ann Short LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 140.00