Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Indoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Planning a wedding in Milwaukee Wisconsin?  From an elegant intimate cocktail party or a lavish dinner banquet, you can rely on us to make your dream wedding come true.  Our staff of catering professionals will ease your decision making and help you through all the details of your special day.  The quality and presentation of our banquet entrees are unmatched in the area.  Keep in mind that our Excutive Chef, Ryan Gill and his staff can design a personalized menu limited only by your imagination and budgetary canstraints.  It is our belief that every wedding should be orchestrated to the smallest  detail and conducted with the finest of personal service, superb cuisine and elegant surroundings.  We can arrange overnight accommodations for your out-of-town guests, plan bridal showers and rehearsal dinners.  The Best Western PLUS Milwaukee Airport cordially invites you to tour our Banquet & Conference Center and experience the truly, lovely ambiance and professionalism that exists in our organization.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

3 Reviews for Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center

4.1

2.2

Unresponsiveness and lack of knowledge from catering sales manager Michelle. Changed many of the plans the week of, wrong room set up when we came to decorate and Michelle hid in her office when we told her that. When our guests arrived, my name (the bride who worked with her for over 6 months) was incorrect on the sign outside the hall.

On the plus side, food was good, other staff was friendly and we had a great time- Still would not recommend!

Profile Picture Jolynn, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff were so friendly and professional. They had the hall all ready for us on Friday so that we could set our own centerpieces. Food was excellent, service was excellent. Stacey went above and beyond with gathering all of our centerpieces into one area where they could be easily packed the following day. She stored our extra wedding cake and brought it into the conference room for our gift opening the following day! Cannot say enough about the whole crew!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michael, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I planned my wedding long distance, I live in Georgia and had my reception at the Best Western Airport in Milwaukee, I communicated with Terry Phelps via email and everything went very smoothly. Everything at my reception was wonderful! The food was great, Jessica (banquet manager) did a great job of having everything set up, all of my guests only had positive things to say. I would definitely recommend to other brides or families wanting to have receptions there.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/25/11, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1310243215792 weddingtoastweddingreceptionchampagne

Free Champagne Toast For Head Table

$119.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free Champagne Toast for the Head Table the night of your reception at the Best Western PLUS. Original Value is up to $119.00 with larger head tables. Value will be less with smaller head tables.
#WW91db9a0eef2da7a7

2 ENDORSEMENTS
You will not be disappointed! Every time we delivered a cake the event room looked different and beautiful! And on top of that their team was really nice and professional!

5 STARS ***** We LOVE working with Best Western PLUS Milwaukee Airport and Hotel and Conference Center. It was a pleasure and honor to photograph so many wedding with them. Their management and staff and great, I would recommend them to everyone! <3 Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson (262) 338-0922 www.AmbianceStudios.com

Events