Nevada City, CA 95959 Map · Phone number

About Bertoli Photography

Hi! I am Nick. I am a grocery store clerk 40 hrs a week and a photographer the rest of the time. I enjoy people watching as the world is full of some highly interesting folks. I didn’t grow up with a camera in my hand, but i have become a canon junkie. i am not on any award lists, and i am not going to tell you how ba i am. in case you were wondering ba= badass.

Now I am not going to take your grandma’s wedding photos or those lame school portraits. i want my photos to speak to you and hope that they can swoon you.

I have a second shooter and she is my girlfriend, also the love of my life. we play nice together and offer our creativity to you.We have a fun relaxed approach to capture your day, event, whatever.

There are no rules or guidelines. Whatever you think of, let’s do it. If you want to talk to me, just call already! If i don’t answer i am probably playing my super hero character “nick” at work.

I am based in Northern California and available anywhere, except for Antarctica. (it’s way too cold to be there)

To get in contact with us, either use the “contact me tab” on your left or call me @ 530-913-7925.

my e-mail is bertoli.photography@gmail.com

Follow Bertoli Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Alyssa Keys Photography
sr pb 060
mg0310 edit

6 Reviews for Bertoli Photography

Robin · Married on 08/03/2013

Nick was very professional throughout our number of visits. He was very thorough with prepping us for the wedding shoot whether it was via phone conversation or in person. We appreciate how flexible he was with us, even with our busy schedule, he would meet us late because that is what worked for us. He checked out the venue the day before the wedding to see where the sun would be and where he could set up. We got our pictures back in a timely manner and were so thrilled when we got them. Laurin who is Nick's backup photographer was amazing and was able to capture the moments before the wedding so naturally. We did not even realize she was there most of the time. Overall, they were absolutely wonderful and we would and will use them again as our photographer.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Ashley · event on: 05/11/2013

Nick was incredibly patient with my family for our maternity photos. He took the time to explain poses and wait for our daughter to be ready. He allowed us to feel comfortable so the pictures were not forced. The editing was flawless and now we have wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Megan · Married on 05/06/2012

We hired Nick to do our wedding pictures for our wedding as well as our engagement shots! He did a phenomenal job on both our wedding and engagement shots! We went up to Truckee and took our engagement shots outside and they all turned out beautifully that it was so hard to pick which ones to order. We ended up ordering lots because they were so good and used them as pictures to put around our tables for decoration. He put up with mine and my husbands extra props for the pictures ( my husband is a fireman so we brought his helmet and turnouts and a sign that we made) and wardrobe changes. For our wedding he did an amazing job shooting our photos at the flower farm inn. He was on time, took before pictures of us getting ready and hanging out, his partner in crime Lorrin also was there to take more personal photos of us ladies getting ready which I appreciated greatly, And we even did a first scene before the wedding which was the best choice! All the photos turned out wonderful and really captured that amazing day! He was there late at the venue as well and capture fun pictures of us dancing with our guests and captured the laughter and joy of having a good time at the reception. Those photos were priceless. He gave us a c.d. With all the photos on it that was ours to keep and print pictures of our choice. I would recommend Nick to anyone getting married. In fact we will be using him for newborn pictures in June with our upcoming baby as well as for the holidays family shots. You will be very happy with his photography style, professionalism, as well as his personal take on your special day or event!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Bertoli Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Nevada City, 95959 See on map
    Location of (Bertoli Photography)

Bertoli Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Bertoli Photography offer?

Bertoli Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Bertoli Photography offer?

Bertoli Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images

What photography materials does Bertoli Photography offer for wedding events?

Bertoli Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Bertoli Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bertoli Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.