209 Covington St A, Madisonville, LA 70447 Map · Phone number

About Berry Blossom Flowers

Berry Blossom Floral Design is a skilled and innovative florist located in Madisonville, Louisiana. Their staff strives to provide wedding flowers that match the overall aesthetic and feel of a couple’s wedding vision. Berry Blossom Floral Design uses fresh florals and beautiful design to enhance any couple’s ceremony or reception. Their staff takes the time to get to know a couple’s needs and combines it with their creativity and eye for design to craft one-of-a-kind floral arrangements. Amy, the owner and head florist, provides her experience and knowledge to design and craft detailed arrangements for weddings of all sizes. From impeccable customer service to detailed and elegant arrangements, couples can feel confident in transforming their venue into their dream wedding.

Products Offered

Consultations are provided to ensure ultimate satisfaction with every floral piece. Staff takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup to ensure a stress-free process. They can craft a variety of different floral designs, including classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decoration

Berry Blossom Flowers 2
  • Abbey

Abbey Catherine Kerner · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning flowers

After booking all my vendors, Amy was probably the one I was most excited about. When I met with her, I had only a general idea of the flowers I wanted. I showed her pictures of a few different bouquets that I liked, gave her our color scheme and budget, and she really ran with it. She has a great creative vision and was able to design a floral package that was perfect for me.

We did have a few issues with payment checks getting lost in the mail. I don't know if that was on my end or hers, but Amy handled it very professionally so that it was never a problem. She was easy to get in touch with via email or phone and kept me updated throughout the process.

All in all, I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a florist. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and by far one of my favorite details of the wedding.

Berry Blossom Flowers 3
    Berry Blossom Flowers 4
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Berry Blossom Flowers's reply:

I am delighted to hear you were so excited about Berry Blossom, our floral design and our personalized package for you. I thank you for being so patient with me as I tried to sort out the mail issue. We appreciate your recommendation and your kind words regarding our design. Thank you for being our bride! We wish you and your new hubby the best!

Hannah · Married on 03/04/2017

Amy at Berry Blossom was wonderful!! She had amazing ideas/visions and exceeded our expectations beyond belief. We had a lot of last minute additions and she came not only made them possible but everything was beautiful. We highly recommend.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Berry Blossom Flowers's reply:

It was my pleasure, Hannah! Thank you for being our bride and allowing us to help you. We loved working with you!

Amy was an extremely talented individual to work with for our large event of 300+. Her creative eye captured our theme perfectly and her attention to detail with our vases and flowers tied everything together. I had complete confidence in Amy and her product; she delivered incredible service by arriving early and setting all arrangements prior to me arriving. Her communication was impeccable and her response was above and beyond.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Berry Blossom Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your event! I hope you and your guests had a wonderful evening and enjoyed your visit to New Orleans.

Berry Blossom Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 70.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 2300
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor