Av del Pescador s/n, Cabo San Lucas, MX 23453 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Bernardo Martinez Photography

Bernardo Martinez Photography is a talented wedding photographer for couples marrying in the greater Cabo San Lucas, Mexico area. Photographer Bernardo Martinez is passionate about photography and documenting the emotional moments that occur in life, particularly during a wedding. His photographs capture the colors and details of a couple’s wedding day in stunning resolution to preserve these moments for all of time.

This photographer shoots with a style that is both natural and traditional. He captures the moments as they occur, without forcing them. Even posed moments feel natural in the photographs by Bernardo Martinez Photography. Other images are captured with a photojournalistic eye, allowing Bernardo to document these moments as they occur without interruption. He only works one event per day, allowing him to work additional hours and travel for couples’ destination weddings. In addition to wedding portraits and other wedding images, this photographer also captures couples’ engagement shoots and trash-the-dress photographs. He works with a second shooter when necessary and turns out high-resolution images that portray every hue and tiny detail of the couple’s big day. Photographs can be returned to couples in the form of digital files.

Follow Bernardo Martinez Photography on

29 Reviews for Bernardo Martinez Photography

• Paris

Paris Vhl · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Attentive, Flexible, & willing to work with you! Excellent photographer

I chose Bernardo Martinez as my wedding photographer. He was my top choice based on his aesthetic but his work ethic is unmatched, and attention to detail impressive - especially to the bride! I decided on his 6 hour package which included him + another photographer. Overall, the final photos received were absolutely amazing. He was able to capture intimate moments, candid shots, and beautiful details that really encapsulated the day.

Bernardo really went above any beyond for me. I was nervous as any bride would be planning their wedding from the states and not knowing the photographer ahead of time. I had my wedding at Pueblo Bonito Resort and he came to the resort a couple of days before to meet with me and my fiancé. This was really nice because we were able to meet before the wedding so he could understand my vibe/aesthetic, know important people and moments to capture. No one wants the cheesy posed wedding portraits and he was able to pose family and friends without feeling forced. To be honest, I didn’t even notice him and his other photographer at the wedding but then when we got the photos back I was like wow, didn’t know they were taking photos here! His lighting and cameras were great, every shot is crisp and he made me as the bride look great! I had printed inspiration photos and reviewed with him what I liked about them. He took notes and we talked about how we could achieve those shots. Very reassuring to a bride!

I also really enjoyed that in our meeting I had mentioned that I loved flowers, greenery, and archway backdrops. After our meeting he took time to scout out locations at the resort that had great lighting, fit what I was looking for, and featured a lot of flowers and lush backdrops! He was very organized and thoughtful in doing this for me and took photos that featured a lot of flowers/lush background. What I'm trying to say is Bernardo was very flexible and is willing to work with you on what you are looking for. It's hard planning a wedding abroad (US to Mexico) and Bernardo really made it easy for me. You can look at photographer's work but it's another thing to know that a photographer is willing to go the extra mile and include aesthetic shots that fit your vibe.

Bernardo even delivered around 10 highlight photos ~3 days after our wedding as a preview so I could post edited/professional shots right away! Then he had a quick turnaround for all the wedding photos too - took around 2 months after our wedding, which is quick compared to other friends that had to wait around a year for their wedding photos! He delivers the photos via a download link, and they're all organized.

My experience with Bernardo was extremely positive and definitely recommend to anyone, especially brides! He is super accommodating, professional, talented, and organized. If you are unsure of Cabo photographers for your event, go with the Bernardo - he's the best!!!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Lynette

Lynette Alaniz · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Magazine Quality Photographer!!

Bernardo is an AWESOME photographer! His style is something you would see in a magazine! He captured every moment on our wedding day, and has an eye for the best angles and backgrounds. I'm extremely happy we chose Bernardo. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Willis · Married on 03/07/2020

Seamless and gorgeous results

We were married at Pueblo Bonito sunset beach and it was amazing! The best part is looking back and we can do that with all the pics from Bernardo. He showed up pretty last minute (THANK YOU!!!) and was so professional, easy to work with, and had great ideas for photos. He took our ideas but also came with his own. He scouted out the area to make sure he had the best shots and he def found him. We are so happy that we were able to work with him!

Sent on 04/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bernardo Martinez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bernardo Martinez Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Av del Pescador s/n Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23453 See on map
    52-6241693394 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bernardo Martinez Photography)