Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number

About Bells N Rings Events

Congratulations on your Engagement, Let's Plan...

At Bells N Rings Events, we pride ourselves on receiving 4 AWARDS and maintain a 5 STAR RATING in service, quality and value! We only commit to "JUST ONE WEDDING A DAY". Our team is exuberant, professional, bilingual, organized and always ready to assist the bride and groom with anything. We have been blessed to plan weddings for couples of different ethnic backgrounds and cultural values from all over the world! This has also allowed us to specialize in Cross -Cultural weddings and South Asian Weddings. Finally, we would LOVE to be a small part of your Big Day and regardless of where you are in the process, let's get started soon!

Follow Bells N Rings Events on

r
fea98353221685e5 17632350 1591374064223447 5345770699427886410 o

8 Reviews for Bells N Rings Events

Dipa Bhargav · Married on 09/02/2017

Meghna and her team at Bells n Rings had been working with us for almost a year, they truly have done an amazing job in executing our big day in a timely fashion and getting the job done correctly the first time around. Since day one, Meghna had answered all my questions and concerns as soon as she could or knew the answer, she never once said no and said she couldn't do this or that. The way Meghna and her team made sure all of vendors were all on the same page and had a set schedule and everyone followed it in a timely manner, it was beyond flawless. With her guidance we were able to enjoy the most important day of our lives without any stress or run into any problems and we couldn't have been more happier to have found Meghna and her amazing team to share our special day with us, thank you once again, you truly were amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Mahima · Married on 04/22/2017

Meghna is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! We hired her as an event day coordinator literally 2 weeks before our wedding. Despite such little time she did a phenomenal job. She even met with the venue manager and the decorator with me one final time before the big day. All vendors were coordinated flawlessly. She worked with us to make a very detailed itinerary of our big day. She made sure we thought about things that were important which we didn't even realize until she asked us. I seriously couldn't imagine how my wedding would have been without her and her team. Everything was on time as scheduled. Most importantly, we were able to relax and actually enjoy our wedding without stress because we had Meghna by our side the whole time. My husband and I can't thank Meghna and her team enough. They really did an excellent job. I highly recommend Bells N Rings Events! Definitely one of the best decisions I made when planning the wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Dina · Married on 11/05/2016

Without a doubt, Meghna was the best thing that could have happened for our wedding! During our initial meeting, Meghna floored us with her systematic, yet personalized approach to the wedding planning process. We walked out of that initial meeting feeling confident in Meghna and her team. Throughout all the wedding stress, she was always calm and ready to problem-solve any challenges. She did an amazing job with finding the middle ground during differences in opinions and always made sure that my husband and I were feeling good about the choices we were making during the planning. Meghna and her team were amazing with time management. We had our wedding day planned down to the minute and her team ALWAYS made sure we stayed on schedule. On our wedding day, my husband and I truly felt at ease knowing that Meghna was by our side overseeing and managing every aspect of what we had dreamt of. Meghna played the role of my best friend, my confidant, my therapist, my mentor and my voice of reason. She was the reason our wedding day was as perfect as it was and we would without any reservation recommend Bells N Rings to our friends and family in the future. Meghna is the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016