10153 1/2 Riverside Drive #648, North Hollywood, CA 91602 Map · Phone number

About Belle Terre Floral

Sarah Cioni is the owner and artistic director of Belle Terre Floral, a Los Angeles based floral design house known for its luscious, blossom-filled weddings and events.

Belle Terre Floral is Sarah' second act, as she was the original owner and founder of a wedding and event floral boutique located in Boulder, Colorado. Sarah's bouquets have graced the aisle of over 800 weddings.

Sarah would love to work with you to script your wedding love story penned with flowers.

Follow Belle Terre Floral on

0aedd6d889bccfbe low res 967
73cab378b45652bf 1530723505 b1a4e02f11375c24 1530723505343 1 low res 133
Belle Terre Floral
Sometimes, a gorgeous, fragrant blossom is all that is needed to accent the perfect gown.
Belle Terre Floral specializes in creating magical, fairytale settings.
Belle Terre Floral specializes in creating magical, fairytale settings.
a6a1d9ec8e09faa6 1530723545 1e7fffb72ea65a6f 1530723545954 4 low res 967
1881982b8d90f3e0 1530723579 8abc322b1867fc7b 1530723579534 6 low res 972
Belle Terre Floral
Recite your vows of love in front of our flower bedecked infinity love arch.
Recite your vows of love in front of our flower bedecked infinity love arch.
0aedd6d889bccfbe low res 967
73cab378b45652bf 1530723505 b1a4e02f11375c24 1530723505343 1 low res 133

1 Reviews for Belle Terre Floral

Belle Terre Floral 1
Belle Terre Floral 2
Belle Terre Floral 3
Belle Terre Floral 4

Julie · Married on 06/25/2016

I have to say that the bridal bouquet from Belle Terre floral far exceeded my close friend, the bride's expectations. My very close friend who is a quadriplegic with a very limited budget asked me if I could help to plan a wedding for he and his sweet bride Jessica. With only 6 weeks to pull off a wedding for 180 people (on a VERY tight budget) while working full time, I did not know HOW I was going to pull this wedding off. I happened to post a question on a Facebook page for brides regarding a DIY photo booth to get advice, and that's when the magic happened!! Multiple vendors, including Belle Terre Floral offered their services at no charge after hearing Kevin and Jessica's story. It was truly over whelming. What a kind, kind soul to offer to make the bridal bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres for the wedding party. Everything turned out beautifully and exactly how the bride had imagined. We cannot thank you enough!! I will absolutely recommend you to everyone that I know. XXOO!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Belle Terre Floral 5
    Belle Terre Floral 6
    Belle Terre Floral 7
    Belle Terre Floral 8

Belle Terre Floral's reply:

Oh my gosh, what a lovely review. You are so kind. I was honored to design the bridal bouquet for this very beautiful couple. I wish the newlyweds a most glorious happily ever after. All my love, Sarah

Belle Terre Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,503.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 10153 1/2 Riverside Drive, #648 North Hollywood, 91602 See on map