Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belle Studios

Belle Studios is known for high end photography at reasonable prices. We can modify any of our collections to meet your needs or we can create a custom collection.

While we are professional and discreet, we are also driven to deliver the photography we have promised. We can guide the shots when necessary and step back when appropriate. We work with style and grace, never intruding into the spirit of your wedding, but contributing artistically to the tone you have set.

All of our photography collections include a personal Wedding Website. Our online proofing feature allows you to access your images from anywhere in the world. Once you release your event, family & friends will be able to visit your wedding website and order prints directly online.

We will also design your wedding albums online, giving you an opportunity to review your album before it goes into production. This feature allows us to work closely with our clients and ensure your complete satisfaction with your wedding album.

You have your choice of contemporary or traditional styling, leather or non-leather and a wide range of artistic options when it comes to the layout of your images.

We maintain our artistic integrity throughout the entire photographic process.

Belle studios is environmentally conscious. We are doing our part to preserve our earth's resources. You can be assured that your dollars are being used responsibly.

Contact us today at 310-980-7840 to request our pricing or arrange a complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Belle Studios on

3 Reviews for Belle Studios

Marina of Belle Studios is absolutely wonderful. She was attentive from Day 1. She always responded promptly and was very flexible. She provided excellent advice and suggestions, but yet listened to all of my wishes, needs, and concerns. On our wedding day, Marina and her assistant were prepared and attended to every little detail. They placed my mind completely at ease…which was extremely important since you will never get a good picture if you feel stress or tense. I will admit that I am quite “particular” about everything. Yet, Marina and her assistance not only got all the shots I requested, they even captured the special elements that I forgot about! In addition to being professional and talented, the most important thing is that you can tell that she cares. It is not just another gig for her. She actually cares about your event and is dedicated to capturing every special moment and component of the day. They did an awesome job. As for the price, it was very reasonable for the high quality of service and product that I received and the time that she spends with you before, during, and after your event. Thank you, Marina!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture KATE, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure working with Marina and Belle studios and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She's such a wonderful person, which was very important to me, as I really wanted to be surrounded by great people on my wedding day. Her assistants were fabulous. She really worked with us to put together a package that we could afford and included an engagement shoot which we really wanted, which turned out to be the most amazing day with the best photos ever. My wedding day was wonderful but rained, and ruined all our original plans. Marina helped keep me calm and still got many amazing shots, despite that we weren't able to go outside at take the shots we planned before the ceremony.
She stole us away after the ceremony for a picture when we were already being pulled in a million and one directions and the photos she quickly took landed up being the best of the night of my husband and I. We both love, love, love Marina and will definitely use her services again for another event!! Thank you Belle Studios for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture Cherri, 11/11/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marina from Belle Studios was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend her services. You will love her!

She was cheerful, professional, helpful, willing to listen to what we would like, did amazing work (we received so many compliments on our photos!) and priced her services very affordably.

Profile Picture Christie, 3/3/07, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1225134707343 bellestudioslogo

Wedding Wire Special Discount

Redeem In-Store
Mention Wedding Wire and receive 5% discount on all our services!
#WW5ac2ff41e0960bbd

Events

Santa Monica, CA 90404   See On Map
310-980-7840 (phone) 310-396-7179 (fax)
By appointment only.