Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Bella Wedding Flowers

Bella Wedding Flowers was created with the knowledge that the most beautiful Wedding Flowers don’t have to be either florist-expensive or time consuming to do-it-yourself arranging projects. By shipping both bulk wholesale flowers and pre-arranged wedding bouquets straight from the grower, we’ve got your perfect wedding flowers, in terms of price, freshness and convenience.

Our Bulk Flowers collection is comprised of the most popular varieties of fresh wedding flowers including roses, hydrangeas, gerbera daisies, calla lilies, tulips and many more. Our boxes of wholesale flowers are sent straight from the grower to the bride, meaning fresher flowers with less cost in transport and handling.

But while bulk flowers are a great option for simple vases or a crafty diy bride, not everyone has the ability or inclination to arrange their own wedding flowers. Enter our Wedding In a Box collection. These are the same grower-fresh flowers that are custom-arranged into breathtakingly-gorgeous bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and even toss bouquets and flowergirl posies. Choose every piece that you need for your wedding and we create and custom pack it in a specially engineered, strength-tested box that is shipped directly to your location. Whatever your flower style, at BellaWeddingFlowers, we have your perfect flowers for a perfect day.

Follow Bella Wedding Flowers on

succulentsfrostedgem3
797Temp
dustymiller
Bella Wedding Flowers
Pre-Arranged calla lily bouquet by Bella Wedding Flowers. We can ship this direct to your doorstep...
greenerymixedeucolyptus
greenerymixedgyps
hydrangeasblue4
BellaLogoWebRGB72dpiSmallTransparent
anemoneflowersblush4

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Bella Wedding Flowers

Betsy · Married on 03/03/2016

Most beautiful lilacs I ever saw.

These came ready to bloom. They were so fresh some of the stems even rooted and I have them in my garden. Next year I forgot who I used and was very disappointed. Now I can order from the best again. Bella

Sent on 08/25/2019

My wedding could not go without real flowers.

The flowers they provided for me and my bridesmaid were absolutely gorgeous.

I am so happy I found them!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Beautiful flowers, great quality. Good customer service. Only recommendation is to make sure to have flowers delivered a few days ahead. Roses that were going to be delivered on Wednesday didn't come until Thursday. I was made aware of the issue the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding which still gave us lot time.

Sent on 10/02/2013