Nearby Vendors to Consider

Altar Decor (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

I had a great experience working with Kristen on my wedding flowers. I had no idea where to start, but after just telling her the color of my bridesmaids' dresses, Kristen brought dozens of photos of possible arrangements (bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres) to our first meeting and came up with beautiful, cheaper alternatives to some of the flowers we were looking at to stay within my budget. She had a quote for me almost immediately, and was flexible over the following weeks as I made adjustments via email. She was super responsive via both email and text, and even texted me a few days before to remind me that I wanted to get my own flower girl baskets (which I otherwise would have forgotten!) Guests were complimenting our flowers all day. I got married 6 days ago and my bouquet still looks great! I would highly recommend working with Kristen!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I was referred to Bella Fiore through a friend who used Kristen for her wedding and I am so happy I was put in touch with her! Kristen is very responsive, engages fully and was a pleasure to work with. Most of our communication was via email/text but it was extremely easy to communicate my vision to her. We had a winter wedding so a lot of the usual flowers were out of season. I would share pictures of my ideas and Kristen would very quickly send follow up pictures of alternative flowers that would still capture the same look I had in mind. Also, she is very flexible, a month or so before my wedding I wanted to make a few changes to my bouquet and she was more than happy to do so. Overall, I would highly recommend Kristen's services for your wedding/event.

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 3/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals

I used Bella Fiore for my May 2015 wedding and I must say I had an absolutely amazing experience. From our first meeting Kristen made me feel so comfortable and confident in what she could do for my wedding. I had sent her some ideas I was thinking of and she gave me some amazing ideas. After talking with her and setting up what I was looking for we were given a budget for flowers and it was less than what was quoted. Kristen did an amazing job of cutting to get us to our budget without compromising our vision! I still have people talking about the flowers at my wedding! We went with four different center pieces all with flowers, flowers in the aisle and on cocktail tables and all the grooms men, ring bearers and brides maids had flowers. She made my 7 month old and my 4 year olds flowers look just like the grooms men just smaller. They fit their suits perfect and looked amazing! She also made me the "hugest" most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! She incorporated two family heirlooms into it as well. I would recommend Kristen to every single person looking for a florist she is a true professional and does absolutely amazing work! Your crazy not to hire her!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/15/15, 1 Review