Bell Flowers

Silver Spring, MD View map

$5,157 Typical Price

With 65 years of experience in Silver Spring, our family has probably helped some of your family on their wedding day! With a full line of related offerings from bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, plants and truly outstanding service, we will work with you every step of the way to make sure your wedding is as stress free and perfect as possible!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,157

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Renee
    Renee G. Married on 10/10/2021

Great Florist, Amazing Value

Although I love the look of flowers I know absolutely nothing about them or how expensive having them at my wedding could be. However, when I discovered Bell’s Flowers all my worries slipped away! They’ve been in this business for a long time and it shows. They are true professionals and know how to transform a space and stay within budget. Bell’s Flowers was by far the most approachable and inclusive florist I found in my search. I never once felt out of my realm or talked down to. Cathy the head florist was soooo easy to work with, she walked me through the entire process and really understood my vision and price concerns. Cathy created a full portfolio that met all my requirements and stayed within my budget. Additionally, when I realized that my guest count was creeping up and needed to add more florals she was able to accommodate that and worked with me to think outside the box and repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception. Cathy was the genius behind using the arch flowers as the table runner for the head table. It was absolutely breathtaking and when I walked into my wedding and saw everything I was truly blown away! I will recommend Bells flowers until I am blue in the face! They are the absolute best and you will be in good hands with them.
  • Carri Connor Apgar
    Caroline Married on 06/05/2021

Couldn't have been a better experience

Choosing to work with Bell Flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Chad and Cathy put together the most beautiful floral arrangements-- they listened to my vision, guided me on the small details, and ultimately created exactly what I had envisioned and more! Leading up to the wedding, Cathy and Chad were easy to communicate with and were transparent throughout the entire process. They were able to take my ideas and create something beyond beautiful. From my bouquet, to the incredible floral arch, all the way down to the corsages, they created something that we will remember forever. To my DMV brides, look no further!
    Sloane C. Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Due to COVID, my daughters original wedding was canceled. However, she decided to get married, anyway, in a very small ceremony - with only a few weeks to plan something nice. A friend of mine recommended I use Bell Flowers. She said she has been using them for years and everything she has ordered has been beautiful. In a very short period of time, Cathy at Bell Flowers worked with me to decide on which floral arrangements would be best for the venue. Cathy was professional and helpful throughout the planning. The bouquet and floral arrangements were exactly what I had imagined. The flowers were colorful and fresh. A few days after the wedding I ordered an arrangement for a friend - it was gorgeous - bright colors for summer. Bell Flowers is now the only florist I will use. I highly recommend them. Thank you Bell Flowers for helping to make my daughter’s wedding perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Any Occasion Any Occasion Wedding Planners

I use Bell Flowers for all of my event planning needs. I recently had an appreciation reception and the flowers they provided were great. They always take my color scheme and come up with a great floral arrangement at an affordable price.

8947 Brookville Rd Silver Spring, 20910
Location of (Bell Flowers)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding