8947 Brookville Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Bell Flowers

With 65 years of experience in Silver Spring, our family has probably helped some of your family on their wedding day! With a full line of related offerings from bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, plants and truly outstanding service, we will work with you every step of the way to make sure your wedding is as stress free and perfect as possible!

durkee 20

Bell Flowers 5
Bell Flowers 6
Bell Flowers 7

Natalia · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything I could have asked for!

Andrea was incredible to work with. She was open to my ideas and helped me create the perfect setting for our wedding, from the most beautiful bouquet, to lovely ceremony flowers, stunning centerpieces and a floral and green wreath that was the talk of the night. I’d recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Bell Flowers 8
    Bell Flowers 9
    Bell Flowers 10

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2018

Super accommodating with a very small floral request - just a bouquet and our chuppah. We used antiques in our centerpieces and the florists treated them very carefully.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Challyn · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Bell Flowers for our wedding and could not be happier with our experience. From the beginning Andrea was extremely organized and communicative, completely understanding my vision and adding her own thoughts and ideas for various floral arrangements. Her experience and confidence made me feel very comfortable that she was taking care of our flowers, and I was blown away by how beautiful everything was! The flowers were extremely fresh and looked even better than I imagined. Chad delivered the flowers and arranged our centerpieces and he did a fantastic job!

Andrea and Chad were both a pleasure to work with, and I would absolutely recommend Bell Flowers to anyone looking for excellent customer service and stunning floral arrangements!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bell Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,157.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Any Occasion
    Any Occasion Wedding Planners

I use Bell Flowers for all of my event planning needs. I recently had an appreciation reception and the flowers they provided were great. They always take my color scheme and come up with a great floral arrangement at an affordable price.

• 8947 Brookville Rd Silver Spring, 20910 See on map