Bell Flowers Reviews

Bell Flowers 5
Bell Flowers 6
Bell Flowers 7

Natalia · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything I could have asked for!

Andrea was incredible to work with. She was open to my ideas and helped me create the perfect setting for our wedding, from the most beautiful bouquet, to lovely ceremony flowers, stunning centerpieces and a floral and green wreath that was the talk of the night. I’d recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Bell Flowers 8
    Bell Flowers 9
    Bell Flowers 10

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2018

Super accommodating with a very small floral request - just a bouquet and our chuppah. We used antiques in our centerpieces and the florists treated them very carefully.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Challyn · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Bell Flowers for our wedding and could not be happier with our experience. From the beginning Andrea was extremely organized and communicative, completely understanding my vision and adding her own thoughts and ideas for various floral arrangements. Her experience and confidence made me feel very comfortable that she was taking care of our flowers, and I was blown away by how beautiful everything was! The flowers were extremely fresh and looked even better than I imagined. Chad delivered the flowers and arranged our centerpieces and he did a fantastic job!

Andrea and Chad were both a pleasure to work with, and I would absolutely recommend Bell Flowers to anyone looking for excellent customer service and stunning floral arrangements!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Bell Flowers 18
    Bell Flowers 19

Vanessa Rai · Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Andrea was great to work with- she brought to life my vision for the wedding flowers. The quality and design of the flowers was top notch.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kay · Married on 11/12/2017

After total disappointment with another florist, we found Bell Flowers and Andrea who worked with us to make our wedding flowers perfect. With only three weeks notice and with several other weddings already booked Andrea found time to help us with every detail. All the flowers were fresh and arranged to perfection. Chad delivered on time and took care in placing the flowers at the correct places. A special thank you to Bell Flowers.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Clare · Married on 11/11/2017

Our flowers came out beautiful. We had so many so many tell us how beautiful all of our flower arrangements were! Bell Flowers let us know what would look good or what wouldn’t look good., which really helped me since I had no idea what I was doing.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Vincent · Married on 10/28/2017

Loved everything about dealing with Bell Flowers, from soup to nuts. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and our experience was seamless; the price was reasonable and the service outstanding. Would recommend them to anyone getting married or just buying special occasion flowers for delivery. Outstanding!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Billy · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrea with Bell Flowers was great. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her on the floral design for our wedding

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Bell Flowers 20
    Bell Flowers 21
    Bell Flowers 22
    Bell Flowers 23
    Bell Flowers 24

Thao · Married on 09/16/2017

I consulted with Bell Flowers for my wedding on Sept 2017. I met with Andrea to plan for flowers day of. Andrea was so genuinely patient, kind and professional! She was able to capture my vision and help me put my ideas in to place. The flowers arrived day of and they were absolutely beautiful and fresh! We received so much compliments on our flowers and the centerpieces. Great quality, reasonable cost

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jeanine · Married on 03/18/2017

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Cate · Married on 11/05/2016

I used Bell Flowers for my wedding on Saturday and they were perfect!! I used mostly white calas and they were huge and gorgeous. I had a very specific vision in mind for centerpieces with tiered levels of candles and Andrea brought my vision to life! They were gorgeous and a real pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Andrea was great. She was able to accommodate my crazy schedule and meet with me last minute when I needed her to. I was planning our wedding from out of town, and the flexibility was immensely helpful. I loved that she sat down with my husband and I to go over details and sent us home with a bouquet of our wedding flowers. Then when I met with her a month before the wedding and completely changed the flowers, Andrea took it all in stride. Our flowers came out beautifully and added that little special extra touch to make things extra special!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Andria · Married on 09/04/2016

Andrea did a great job. Listen to what we wanted and gave us exactly that. I was able to make a couple last minute changes the week before without and problem. Fabulous job!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

The flowers were gorgeous! Andrea was a great listener and gave great advice so that we could get the look that we wanted. I highly recommend Bell Flowers they looked so good, even the days following after the wedding. We were able to use the flowers in our restaurant!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Katy · Married on 08/27/2016

Very happy with all the flower arrangements and the natural flowers on the wedding cake! Everything was exactly as I wanted. Andrea exceeded my expectations!! She was very responsive and I never got a no or can't do for an answer. I highly recommend Bell Flowers for your special events! Thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Emma · Married on 07/16/2016

The team at Bell Flowers was a delight to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. Whether it was figuring out the best way to achieve my very specific vision for the bridesmaids' bouquets or helping to imagine and create the look for the boutonnieres and my own bouquet, they were incredibly helpful throughout. Day of, all of our flowers were gorgeous, and we received a ton of compliments. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/30/2016

A · Married on 05/21/2016

Andrea was delightful to work with to help me coordinate my special day.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Andrea and the entire Bell Flowers team were beyond professional, cooperative, and accommodating to our needs. They provided top notch service in a prompt and reassuring manner. We felt at ease with the entire process from our initial meeting through our wedding reception. The flowers were impeccable and the centerpieces perfectly aligned to what we had envisioned. Andrea's suggestions throughout the planning process were a perfect fit with what my wife and I had in mind. Bell went above and beyond in helping us have the perfect wedding day and we could not be more thankful. I will be recommending Bell Flowers as the ONLY vendor for wedding flowers for friends and family in the area. Top notch service and products.

Sent on 12/15/2015

We met with Andrea from Bell Flowers early in the wedding planning process. After months of changing things up on her, she delivered what were the most gorgeous table arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! She used a mixture of fall florals with some soft peach touches and purple to brighten it up and they just popped!! She built the arrangements inside lanterns we had bought for a very unique look. My bouquet was stunning, softly cascading down the front as I carried it and the bridesmaids bouquets were stunning as well. She managed to make it all look perfect with the dresses and venue despite not having any pictures to work with, just what we described to her. She's extremely talented and I would advise giving her your vision and letting her run with it, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Andrea did the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets and bouts! She was so helpful when we were trying to figure out what we wanted, was flexible when things changed and was very easy to work with. I think that Bell's prices were very reasonable and they delivered, set up and made it all look fantastic without our having to worry about anything!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2015

Bell Flowers did an outstanding job putting together my flowers for my wedding. Andrea was patient with my decision making and extremely professional. She was able to work with the pieces I brought and make my centerpieces come to life. I plan to use Bell Flowers for any future occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2015
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Andrea at Bells Flowers, who we chose as the florists for our wedding in August 2015. From the initial email; wherein I gave Andrea my wedding colors and bridesmaids' dress color, I knew she would be perfect, when she immediately sent me a list of flowers that would adhere to my requests. Throughout the planning process, she answered every question via email, followed up via phone for more in-depth explanations, in addition to offering valuable insight and helpful suggestions.

Their prices are not only affordable, but their customer service is impeccable. This was definitely important, considering I needed not only the usual bouquets/boutonnieres, but also, altar flowers, and decorations for two reception venues.

Thanks again Andrea for all your hard work!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Hi Andrea,
    I did not have chance so far but I wanted to let you know that you did a fabulous job at my daughter wedding at Woodend and Positano on July 18.
    Everybody commented on the beautiful display on the mantel and the bouquets and just everything else. Most noticed the freshness, the plentifulness and the variety of greens and flowers. I also dried most of the flowers and I am still enjoying them in my house now.
    Again great job; I will pass on your info to people who ask.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Lizzie · Married on 04/25/2015

Bell Flowers did our bridal bouquet and the groom's boutonniere, and they were both beautiful. It was ready on time and I found the price quite reasonable.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Andrea was incredibly helpful, and we were so appreciative of her expertise, flexibility, and assistance in preparing the flowers for our wedding. At the last minute, we made significant changes to the reception centerpieces (from roses to seasonal wildflowers, to match bouquets we saw at a weekend farmer's market), and she did such a beautiful job! In addition, the prices for everything were extremely competitive. Overall, we had a wonderful experience, and we will return to this company should we ever need flowers for a future event.

Sent on 10/25/2014