Bell Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Renee
    Renee G. Married on 10/10/2021

Great Florist, Amazing Value

Although I love the look of flowers I know absolutely nothing about them or how expensive having them at my wedding could be. However, when I discovered Bell’s Flowers all my worries slipped away! They’ve been in this business for a long time and it shows. They are true professionals and know how to transform a space and stay within budget. Bell’s Flowers was by far the most approachable and inclusive florist I found in my search. I never once felt out of my realm or talked down to. Cathy the head florist was soooo easy to work with, she walked me through the entire process and really understood my vision and price concerns. Cathy created a full portfolio that met all my requirements and stayed within my budget. Additionally, when I realized that my guest count was creeping up and needed to add more florals she was able to accommodate that and worked with me to think outside the box and repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception. Cathy was the genius behind using the arch flowers as the table runner for the head table. It was absolutely breathtaking and when I walked into my wedding and saw everything I was truly blown away! I will recommend Bells flowers until I am blue in the face! They are the absolute best and you will be in good hands with them.
  • Carri Connor Apgar
    Caroline Married on 06/05/2021

Couldn't have been a better experience

Choosing to work with Bell Flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Chad and Cathy put together the most beautiful floral arrangements-- they listened to my vision, guided me on the small details, and ultimately created exactly what I had envisioned and more! Leading up to the wedding, Cathy and Chad were easy to communicate with and were transparent throughout the entire process. They were able to take my ideas and create something beyond beautiful. From my bouquet, to the incredible floral arch, all the way down to the corsages, they created something that we will remember forever. To my DMV brides, look no further!
    Sloane C. Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Due to COVID, my daughters original wedding was canceled. However, she decided to get married, anyway, in a very small ceremony - with only a few weeks to plan something nice. A friend of mine recommended I use Bell Flowers. She said she has been using them for years and everything she has ordered has been beautiful. In a very short period of time, Cathy at Bell Flowers worked with me to decide on which floral arrangements would be best for the venue. Cathy was professional and helpful throughout the planning. The bouquet and floral arrangements were exactly what I had imagined. The flowers were colorful and fresh. A few days after the wedding I ordered an arrangement for a friend - it was gorgeous - bright colors for summer. Bell Flowers is now the only florist I will use. I highly recommend them. Thank you Bell Flowers for helping to make my daughter’s wedding perfect.
    Natalia Married on 11/03/2018

Everything I could have asked for!

Andrea was incredible to work with. She was open to my ideas and helped me create the perfect setting for our wedding, from the most beautiful bouquet, to lovely ceremony flowers, stunning centerpieces and a floral and green wreath that was the talk of the night. I’d recommend her to anyone!
    Lauren Married on 06/24/2018
    Super accommodating with a very small floral request - just a bouquet and our chuppah. We used antiques in our centerpieces and the florists treated them very carefully.
    Challyn Married on 05/19/2018
    We hired Bell Flowers for our wedding and could not be happier with our experience. From the beginning Andrea was extremely organized and communicative, completely understanding my vision and adding her own thoughts and ideas for various floral arrangements. Her experience and confidence made me feel very comfortable that she was taking care of our flowers, and I was blown away by how beautiful everything was! The flowers were extremely fresh and looked even better than I imagined. Chad delivered the flowers and arranged our centerpieces and he did a fantastic job!

Andrea and Chad were both a pleasure to work with, and I would absolutely recommend Bell Flowers to anyone looking for excellent customer service and stunning floral arrangements!
    Vanessa R. Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Andrea was great to work with- she brought to life my vision for the wedding flowers. The quality and design of the flowers was top notch.
    Kay Married on 11/12/2017
    After total disappointment with another florist, we found Bell Flowers and Andrea who worked with us to make our wedding flowers perfect. With only three weeks notice and with several other weddings already booked Andrea found time to help us with every detail. All the flowers were fresh and arranged to perfection. Chad delivered on time and took care in placing the flowers at the correct places. A special thank you to Bell Flowers.
    Clare Married on 11/11/2017
    Our flowers came out beautiful. We had so many so many tell us how beautiful all of our flower arrangements were! Bell Flowers let us know what would look good or what wouldn’t look good., which really helped me since I had no idea what I was doing.
    Vincent Married on 10/28/2017
    Loved everything about dealing with Bell Flowers, from soup to nuts. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and our experience was seamless; the price was reasonable and the service outstanding. Would recommend them to anyone getting married or just buying special occasion flowers for delivery. Outstanding!
    Billy Married on 10/14/2017
    Andrea with Bell Flowers was great. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her on the floral design for our wedding
    Thao Married on 09/16/2017
    I consulted with Bell Flowers for my wedding on Sept 2017. I met with Andrea to plan for flowers day of. Andrea was so genuinely patient, kind and professional! She was able to capture my vision and help me put my ideas in to place. The flowers arrived day of and they were absolutely beautiful and fresh! We received so much compliments on our flowers and the centerpieces. Great quality, reasonable cost
    Jeanine Married on 03/18/2017
    Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!
    Cate Married on 11/05/2016
    I used Bell Flowers for my wedding on Saturday and they were perfect!! I used mostly white calas and they were huge and gorgeous. I had a very specific vision in mind for centerpieces with tiered levels of candles and Andrea brought my vision to life! They were gorgeous and a real pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!
    Lauren Married on 09/24/2016
    Andrea was great. She was able to accommodate my crazy schedule and meet with me last minute when I needed her to. I was planning our wedding from out of town, and the flexibility was immensely helpful. I loved that she sat down with my husband and I to go over details and sent us home with a bouquet of our wedding flowers. Then when I met with her a month before the wedding and completely changed the flowers, Andrea took it all in stride. Our flowers came out beautifully and added that little special extra touch to make things extra special!!!
    Andria Married on 09/04/2016
    Andrea did a great job. Listen to what we wanted and gave us exactly that. I was able to make a couple last minute changes the week before without and problem. Fabulous job!
    Sarah Married on 09/03/2016
    The flowers were gorgeous! Andrea was a great listener and gave great advice so that we could get the look that we wanted. I highly recommend Bell Flowers they looked so good, even the days following after the wedding. We were able to use the flowers in our restaurant!
    Katy Married on 08/27/2016
    Very happy with all the flower arrangements and the natural flowers on the wedding cake! Everything was exactly as I wanted. Andrea exceeded my expectations!! She was very responsive and I never got a no or can't do for an answer. I highly recommend Bell Flowers for your special events! Thank you!
    Emma Married on 07/16/2016
    The team at Bell Flowers was a delight to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. Whether it was figuring out the best way to achieve my very specific vision for the bridesmaids' bouquets or helping to imagine and create the look for the boutonnieres and my own bouquet, they were incredibly helpful throughout. Day of, all of our flowers were gorgeous, and we received a ton of compliments. We couldn't have been happier.
    A Married on 05/21/2016
    Andrea was delightful to work with to help me coordinate my special day.
  • User2470079 2+ years ago
    Andrea and the entire Bell Flowers team were beyond professional, cooperative, and accommodating to our needs. They provided top notch service in a prompt and reassuring manner. We felt at ease with the entire process from our initial meeting through our wedding reception. The flowers were impeccable and the centerpieces perfectly aligned to what we had envisioned. Andrea's suggestions throughout the planning process were a perfect fit with what my wife and I had in mind. Bell went above and beyond in helping us have the perfect wedding day and we could not be more thankful. I will be recommending Bell Flowers as the ONLY vendor for wedding flowers for friends and family in the area. Top notch service and products.
  • User2383797 2+ years ago
    We met with Andrea from Bell Flowers early in the wedding planning process. After months of changing things up on her, she delivered what were the most gorgeous table arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! She used a mixture of fall florals with some soft peach touches and purple to brighten it up and they just popped!! She built the arrangements inside lanterns we had bought for a very unique look. My bouquet was stunning, softly cascading down the front as I carried it and the bridesmaids bouquets were stunning as well. She managed to make it all look perfect with the dresses and venue despite not having any pictures to work with, just what we described to her. She's extremely talented and I would advise giving her your vision and letting her run with it, you will not be disappointed!!
  • User2464871 2+ years ago
    Andrea did the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets and bouts! She was so helpful when we were trying to figure out what we wanted, was flexible when things changed and was very easy to work with. I think that Bell's prices were very reasonable and they delivered, set up and made it all look fantastic without our having to worry about anything!
    Kristin Married on 10/03/2015
    Bell Flowers did an outstanding job putting together my flowers for my wedding. Andrea was patient with my decision making and extremely professional. She was able to work with the pieces I brought and make my centerpieces come to life. I plan to use Bell Flowers for any future occasion.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/01/2015
    My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Andrea at Bells Flowers, who we chose as the florists for our wedding in August 2015. From the initial email; wherein I gave Andrea my wedding colors and bridesmaids' dress color, I knew she would be perfect, when she immediately sent me a list of flowers that would adhere to my requests. Throughout the planning process, she answered every question via email, followed up via phone for more in-depth explanations, in addition to offering valuable insight and helpful suggestions.

Their prices are not only affordable, but their customer service is impeccable. This was definitely important, considering I needed not only the usual bouquets/boutonnieres, but also, altar flowers, and decorations for two reception venues.

Thanks again Andrea for all your hard work!