Bel'Envolée

723 13th Street, Union City, NJ 07087 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bel'Envolée

Bel'Envolée is a wedding planning company in Union City, New Jersey. This creative agency specializes in coordinating events in both the United States and in France. The planners strive for excellence and promise high-quality events. Whether you are planning an intimate or luxurious affair, Bel'Envolée will ensure smooth planning and an unforgettable moment.

Experience

Aurélia is a professional wedding planner with expertise in the fashion industry. After travelling to New York in 2010, she started her professional career and freelanced as a wedding assistant. Today, this French wedding planner lives in the United States and assists couples in planning their special day.

Bel'Envolée offers guidance and event planning services for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Couples will love the positive and creative personality that planner Aurélia emits. She provides coordination services for the month-of or the day-of the event. If you are in need of only a little assistance, Bel'Envolée offers à la carte services. Wedding planning packages include the following features:

• Unlimited mobile consultations

Founder of bel'envoleé

2 Reviews for Bel'Envolée

Kristen Anderson · Married on 10/20/2018

So worth it!

I recently used Bel'Envolee to help me plan and organize my wedding in Central park. Being a very busy New Yorker, it was wonderful to have the services of Aurelia to help plan everything. She chose the photographer who ended up being amazing -- shout out to Zeuxi De La Cruz!! She also helped picked the best places to take pictures after the ceremony. From the flowers to our private after party, she really thought of everything. The best part of it was that I knew I was in good hands and I didn't really have to worry about a thing, she was very reassuring and supportive through the whole process. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone that doesn't want to worry or stress about wedding planning -- especially people who aren't from the area and want a NYC wedding without a hassle!!

Cecilia Daninthe · Married on 10/12/2018

My perfect no stress New York wedding

I heard about Bel'Envolee in a wedding convention and decided to hire them for my small elopement wedding. Aurelia was awesome, she took care of everything with so much professionalism: dress, bouquet, ceremony, photos in Central Park, private after-party... On top of that she made me feel like I was more than a customer, she was super nice and friendly, it felt like as if a friend or relative was organizing my wedding. That really mattered to me because most of my family wasn't able to attend my wedding here in New York. I strongly recommend Bel'Envolee to anyone looking for a wedding planner, they were really the best.

Bel'Envolée FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bel'Envolée 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• 723 13th Street Union City, New Jersey, 07087 See on map