Andover, KS 67002 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 91
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bel Amour Events

Bel Amour Events will help you create the event that will surpass your dreams! We will help you style your event from begining to end and will connect you with the top vendors in the state to ensure that your have the best team of professionals taking care of your wedding day. With extreme attention to detail, you can be rest assured that BAE will make every event a flawless one!

Follow Bel Amour Events on

ak 176 7861

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for Bel Amour Events

Blake · Married on 04/21/2017

Go with Faith. I hired a day-of coordinator late in the game of my wedding planning when I realized I really was going to need help. I asked my vendors who they recommended (since they've all seen a lot of weddings). Faith was recommended by all. She is incredibly organized, smart, tasteful, and just overall wonderful to work with. She took so much upon herself and even lent me some items to use in my reception. She had great ideas on lighting (I didn't even THINK about lighting) and she has great connections with other vendors in Wichita. She was truly a gift.

My mother-in-law was ill during the reception, and she remarked on how Faith's team immediately went to her aid and got her back to the hotel. She was so grateful and it shows how they will go above and beyond for you.

Worth the money. But honestly, she was a better value than some other Wichita planners that did not come as highly recommended. Probably some of the best money spent.

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

We used Bel Amour Events wedding and planning services! I honestly would not change a thing about my wedding, and I think that was predominantly due to the hard work of the Bel Amour staff. We utilized their Design package, so Faith met with me nine months out from the wedding to talk about how I wanted the wedding to look. Based on this, she recommended vendors she thought I would get along with (they all rocked, we used all her recommendations) and she also went with me to meetings related to design (the florist, stationary, etc.) This was incredibly helpful as she was really good at translating what I wanted into actual words! By the time the wedding rolled around, I was also confident that Faith knew exactly what I wanted. As the second part of her services, two months from the wedding date, she took over all the finalizing of details. She contacted our vendors and got them lined up with their plans for the day of the wedding. Within one month of the wedding, all I really had to do was collect RSVPs, make the seating chart, and go through old photos to build slideshows. That was great! And the day of the wedding, I did not have to lift a finger to decorate the venue or to tell anyone where to go/what to do! Instead, I got to spend the full day soaking up the time with my friends and family that traveled in for the wedding. That was priceless! Throughout the actual wedding, I didn't have to worry about keeping track of time, or when things needed to happen. Faith and her team handled all of that. My husband and I just had to walk around and talk with everyone, and that was it. We had the best night of our lives, I truly enjoyed my wedding day, and I know I have Faith and the Bel Amour Team to thank for that! I highly recommend hiring Faith to make your wedding day a dream. She is an awesome advocate for you as the bride and she has great taste!

Sofia · Married on 10/25/2014

Faith was amazing and her services were worth every penny and then some! She is so organized and has great ideas! She enabled me to have the wedding my dreams and made the day perfect and seamless!!! I would definitely recommend her!

Bel Amour Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

Real Weddings

• Wichita Art Museum
    Wichita Art Museum Museum Weddings

Bel Amour Events provides exceptional attention to detail and anticipates their client's needs. Their creativity and unique flair make their events glamorous and memorable.

• Lola Jo Photo Design
    Lola Jo Photo Design Wedding Photographers

We love working with Bel Amour Events! The events are always beautifully decorated with attention to every detail big or small. The coordinating of numerous vendors is always done well so that everyone is on the same page to ensure that events go off precisely as organized and scheduled. We highly recommend Bel Amour Events for your event coordinating!

• Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment
    Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Just as I recommend couples do with their entertainment, which is to select the one that fits their personality and sense of style, I also recommend that with their choice in wedding planning as well. Faith brings her own unique sense of style to her clients, and is truly unique in what she offers. Her job is what many would consider a high stress job, but you certainly can not tell it by watching her work. She remains calm and cool under pressure, and she delivers excellent service to her clients. I enjoy each opportunity that I get to work with Faith and her team!

• Andover, KS 67002 See on map