Bebe's Decor

Bebe's Decor 1
Bebe's Decor 2
  • Sana

Sana · Married on 11/17/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was working with Bebe!

My husband and I worked with Bebe on the decor for three of our wedding events, and she surpassed our expectation on every single execution! Before talking about the day of the events, I should backtrack and say that even during the planning process, Bebe was patient, thorough, and very easy to work with. She never pressured me into doing something just because it would be easy for her team, and she really took the time to understand my vision for my wedding so she could bring it to life – and she did so within my budget. You can tell she puts her whole heart into the events she takes on. Most importantly, I was planning my wedding from 1,500 miles away and Bebe was always available whenever I had questions or wanted to talk through tweaks (even on weekends and during odd hours). The end result of collaborating with Bebe was absolutely amazing! She always had the room setup way before time, and she worked out all the logistics with our venue directly. We are still receiving compliments on our decor weeks later, and each day that we walked into the venue, we were amazed by the way she was able to transform the space. I cannot thank Bebe and her team enough for making our wedding look beautiful. I could go on and on about how much we loved working with Bebe, but long story short, we would recommend Bebe’s Decor in a heartbeat to any couple planning a wedding – her professionalism, compassion, and service are truly exceptional!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Ophelia

Ophelia · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing vendor

Mrs Bebe was very easy to work with and so nice with us . I LOVE the stage she did for us and the estates tables she did for my family. She also rented us her vases for my DIY decor at a ridiculously low prices. I highly recommend her . We were 100% satisfied.

Bebe's Decor 3
    Bebe's Decor 4
    Sent on 12/28/2018

Linh · Married on 11/19/2016

Bebe was a pleasure to work with. She did a phenomenal job decorating our venue for our wedding. Bebe was able to stay within our budget and provide exceptional quality decor. She was able to capture and display exactly what we envisioned. We received so many compliments from our guests on our floral arrangements and centerpieces. She has a vast array of decors and styles which will fit whatever you are looking for. We highly recommend Bebe for your next event.

Sent on 01/23/2017