966 Hungerford Drive, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Beautymark by Nina

Beauty Mark brings the latest beauty techniques, straight from the red carpet to

DC, Maryland and Virginia!

From Hair Design and Extensions to Permanent Makeup Artistry, to Airbrush Spray Tanning, to Eyebrow and Eyelash design and Extensions, you can trust that you'll only get the best of the best from Beauty Mark!

Follow Beautymark by Nina on

390cc3925c0cffa7 image
makeup7

4 Reviews for Beautymark by Nina

Veronica · Married on 11/13/2016

Nina is doing my wedding make up. I've worked with her before and love her work. She is so talented. I got my eyebrows done, airbrush tanning and my make up trial. I LOVED EVERYTHING. I felt like a million dollars when I left her studio. I got so many compliments. I felt so confident and beautiful. Nina was so sweet, and attentive to my every request. She made me feel at home in her studio. Oh aND the studio!!!! It's so welcoming and c! I loved it there!!! I will never use anyone else again for my beauty needs! Nina is the best out there!

Sent on 06/17/2016

I have been preparing for my wedding with Nina for q few weeks now. My wedding is in September, and to prepare my face she suggested doing peels every 4 weeks. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! my skin looks and feels so great. I get complimentsome all the time on how great my skin is! I've never had good skin in my life, so to get a complament on my skin is foreign to me, I owe those compliment to Nina! I also had my make up trial with her and loved it! She's so good at what she does. She is a true artist. I've never felt so beautiful as I do in Nina's care. Go see Nina!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2016

I had been searching high and low for someone who would work magic with my eyebrows and I finally found her! My eyebrows are flawless thanks to Nina! Not only did she work magic with my brows but she also did a flawless job when applying eyelash extensions. Nina went out of her way to schedule me a few days before my wedding date. If that's not excellent customer service than I don't know what is. :)

Sent on 08/04/2016

Beautymark by Nina FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Waxing