6978 Village Parkway, Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Beauty Sensai

With your Beauty Sensai, the philosophy is to create a sense of beauty from within. It is my desire to nourish your skin, soothe your senses, and to lift your state of mind to a more positive level. You will leave feeling relaxed, renewed, educated, and loving yourself the way you are. Education is a very important aspect of my philosophy. My expertise and my passion is a promise I give to guarantee your comfort, trust, and satisfaction.

I have been threading since 2006. In September 2012, I learned body sugaring hair removal by Alexandria Professional.

But my first love is doing makeup! I enjoy helping women prepare for special events, be it weddings or proms, with a makeup consultation and application. I also teach as a lesson for daily application hints.

Follow Beauty Sensai on

Photos 48 Photos
Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Beauty Sensai

Jasmin · Married on 06/01/2013

A wedding is a special day. For a bride and groom it means a day filled with lots of attention. Being a hair stylist I'm more used to focusing on other people than I'm am people looking at me, and a lot more comfortable that way.

I deliberately cut my hair short in preparation for my Big Day, convinced I wanted something easier than "low maintenance." Makeup, I thought, should be über simplistic. I would do it myself. I had often enough, right?

A little tinted moisturizer, eyeliner, creme cheek tint, mascara, and gloss. That didn't sound too stressful.

Fast forward to the day of. Waking up at the crack of dawn to finish organizing table center pieces, candy buffet items, a million last minute adjustments.... and oh yea, I had also decided to style my bridesmaids' hair. What was I thinking?!

A few hours (and glasses of champagne) later I sat down to apply my makeup. Sure, I had practiced. Sure, I wanted something simple. But being in the beauty industry I should have remembered that nothing takes the place of skilled artesian with a steady hand on a day filled with chaos.

After a shaky self start Alicia, who (thank goodness) I had (being a dear friend as well as a stellar esthetician) chosen to be one of my b.maids, took charge. She immediately switched from supportive friend to professional Beauty Sensai. She applied enough product so that my photos looked great throughout the wedding, even in temperatures that threatened to creep over 100 degrees, but I never felt gunky or weighed down.

Even my hubby, who prefers me makeup-free, remarked on how lovely and natural it looked.

Thank you, Alicia! For all your time, support, laughter, and helping hands. You are a true artist, and I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Sent on 12/10/2014

danielle · Married on 06/16/2008

Alice did a great job at my wedding. We had 5 bridesmaids and myself the bride. She did it all even threaded my eyebrows.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Carly · Married on 11/12/2005

Alicia is a full service professional. Shaped my brows a few days before my wedding and did an amazing job on my make up. I wanted light and natural and she really listened. Also did the make up for all of my maids. Highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Beauty Sensai FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 95.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Waxing

• 6978 Village Parkway Dublin, CA, 94568 See on map
    Location of (Beauty Sensai)