416 Sloan Road, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beauty By K2

Beauty by K² offers hair, makeup, and fashion styling based in none other than Music City. Katie has styled hair and makeup for various events ranging from pageants to musician photo shoots to weddings and eventually everything in between those increasingly demanding niches.

Inspired by her mother and fellow family members and friends, Katie also belts outher own tunes as a rising country artist in the heart of Nashville. Forever a lover of the world of beauty, this passion has turned into an aesthetic adventure only headed in a bright direction!

sara traynor wedding party 2
Renee Shelton Wedding Photo by: Justin Eoff Photography
ashley trey engagement photos
ashley after
Beauty By K2
kalina neely looking back pink jumpsuit
brandi pike wedding photo 1

Beauty By K2 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Napier · Married on 07/13/2019

Airbrush Perfection

Katie fully captured how I wanted to look on my wedding day. She was very responsive from the initial inquiry and very sweet! She did have an extensive contract but I believe that shows that from her experience in the past, she knows what she is doing. On the day of the wedding, Katie and Helen took her time with each woman in the wedding party. They even were able to move locations due to when I could arrive at the wedding venue. They also left each of us with a touch up kit. I highly recommend Katie for airbrush makeup and more.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jackie Collier · Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful Experience

We loved Katie! She did an excellent job listening to what me and my bridesmaids wanted for hair and makeup. Everyone felt and looked beautiful. She has a great personality and was really fun getting ready with! She had some extra time after getting all of us ready and she even did my mom’s and grandma’s hair which was not scheduled! They loved their experience. I felt beautiful and with my June wedding my makeup stayed perfect through all the sweat and night!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2019

The best!

WOW! Where do I even start? Katie is an incredible makeup artist, hair stylist, and person!! I love that she offers a trial before your wedding day to be sure your look is exactly what you have envisioned. Katie did my hair, makeup, and spray tan for our special day. Nichole, Katie's assistant did a wonderful job as well! They worked their magic on all 6 of my bridesmaids, me, and my mother. Not only did they stay on schedule, but everything looked perfect! It was special to see my mom all made up. She never dresses up and Katie made sure she was happy and comfortable throughout the process. I scheduled a spray tan a few weeks before the wedding day to try it out and she did a wonderful job. My skin had a beautiful glow both times. Very natural! Not only is Katie extremely professional and punctual, but so super sweet and made me feel comfortable. I did not have any worries or hesitations on the day of my wedding and that meant a lot to me. I received so many sweet compliments on my wedding photos and I have never felt more beautiful!! I would highly recommend Katie and her wonderful team to ALL! :)

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Beauty By K2 8
    Beauty By K2 9
    Beauty By K2 10

Beauty By K2 FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes