Beauty By K2 Reviews

Beauty By K2 6
Beauty By K2 7

Demi · Married on 10/20/2018

Katie is great!

Katie did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and she did a beautiful job! She was so sweet and professional to work with throughout the entire process. I felt like she really listened to what I was looking for and any little changes I wanted to make after my trial, and she absolutely nailed it on my wedding day! Makeup and hair stayed put the entire day and I was just so thrilled with her work on me and all of my wedding party. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!

Nayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Katie was one of the best vendors of our wedding!! She was so welcoming and helpful and made sure I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding!! We got so many compliments and she was able to accommodate a larger bridal party with ease!! Seriously the best!!

Beauty By K2 8

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Katie! Finding the right individual to entrust with your hair and makeup for your wedding day can be an incredibly daunting task. Not only was Katie incredibly professional – always immediately responding to my emails when I had inquiries, sending me a detailed schedule for services she’d be providing the day of (and sticking to it), and also making sure that I was 100% happy with how I looked both at my trial and on my wedding day, but she is also incredibly talented. At my trial Katie played around with different techniques based upon my skin tone, preferences, and even developed the perfect lip shade by looking at a photo of my bouquet. Katie also did both my mother and MIL’s makeup (neither of which wear any makeup regularly), and they looked absolutely stunning - and continue to receive compliments!

After receiving my photos I still can’t believe that Katie was able to make me look as good as she did. Choosing to work with her was one of the best, and easiest decisions, I made. Katie goes above and beyond to make you feel beautiful on your wedding day and I would encourage anyone reading this to book her as soon as possible!

Beauty By K2 9
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

Katie is the best! I was a destination wedding bride planning a wedding in Nashville from Houston, TX and Katie made communication and day of logistics such a breeze from the first day we spoke! After reading Katie's rave reviews, I decided to book her and schedule my trial for the next time I was in town. From the time I met her, she was super sweet and was full of suggestions (which was awesome for a super indecisive bride like me!) She made me feel beautiful both at the trial and the day of our wedding! Katie's team also did an incredible job on my bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone loved how they looked for our big day and really enjoyed chatting it up with their stylist! I can't thank Katie enough for making it so easy to work with me from out of town. If you're still looking for a hair and makeup artist for your big day, I highly recommend Katie and her team. You will be in great hands!

Beauty By K2 10

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

Katie did such a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids hair! They showed her a picture of what they liked and she worked quickly to create exactly what they wanted. The styles were all down or half down with curls, braids, & twists woven in and all were absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Katie for making my girls even more beautiful!

Megan · Married on 12/01/2017

I had a destination wedding in Nashville and after reading such great reviews on Katie; I knew we had to book her. She did an incredible job on both my trial and wedding day hair and makeup. Everything was perfect!! She was professional and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!

Beauty By K2 11
    Beauty By K2 12

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2017

Katie is - simply put - a rockstar. As a self-proclaimed newbie when it comes to hair and makeup, the only thing I knew that I wanted for sure when it came to both was a minimal look; I wanted to look like the best version of myself. I didn’t want heavy foundation and eye makeup or hairsprayed-to-death locks on my wedding day - and I was worried before our trial that’s what I might get with a professional hair and makeup artist.

I was so wrong.

Katie listened to my wants and made me look exactly how I wanted - like an even better version of myself! Not only did she do a phenomenal job of seeing my vision for my wedding hair and makeup, she assumed the role of nerve-calmer and last-minute-advice-giver as she made me up. No joke: she even helped me into my dress and fluffed my train before I walked down the aisle. Bonus points to Lauren at Randi Events for introducing me to Beauty by K2 . I could not be more thrilled with how my look turned out!

Beauty By K2 13
    Beauty By K2 14
    Beauty By K2 15
    Beauty By K2 16

Katie and her assistant did a great job. My bridesmaids were all so in love with their hair and make up, they just kept taking about how beautiful they looked. Also, Katie and her assistant fit right in and were so fun to have around while getting ready. I loved that they traveled to us and there was only the one travel fee (which was nominal). Highly recommend her for your wedding or special occasional, she will make you feel beautiful!

Joanna · Married on 05/29/2016

Katie was extremely helpful when I was trying to determine whether or not I should book her. We started with an engagement shoot and she came around 7am in the morning and told me that makeup and hair would last until the afternoon. [We had church at 9am and she was working right before the shoot.] She was extremely pleasant and comfortable to be around and very helpful and took my concerns into account. I booked her shortly after for my wedding and during my trial we were able to come up with something that we loved for my wedding. On the day of the wedding her and her assistant, Laura were on time and extremely efficient in setting up and working through everyone. All of my girls and my mom enjoyed the time with them.

I would highly recommend Katie. She was professional, flexible, very responsive and a great price.

Mariah · Married on 12/20/2015

Katie Kendall and assistant Nicole were positively outstanding!! For my trial, Katie had me send examples of hairstyles and markup styles that I liked and she was able to do exactly what I wanted for both! She answered ALL of my emails in a timely manner and on the day of my wedding, she and her assistant Nicole were punctual and perky, despite the early hour. We finished on time and my girls and I looked stunning thanks to them! I highly recommend Katie Kendall to anyone needing hair and or makeup.

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/17/2015

Mom and I can't wait for Katie to do our makeup on my wedding day! Our pre-wedding makeup trial went so smoothly. Katie Kendalll makes you feel like the most important girl. She's very professional, but also, easy to talk to. She really listened to me and mom about what we want and envisioned for our makeup on my special day.
    Thanks Katie, can't wait for my wedding day! I know that we're going to be flawless!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/17/2015

I really enjoyed having Beauty by K2 do my and my mom's makeup for my wedding. I really appreciated how professional and personal Katie was. She made mom and I feel so at ease. She's a brilliant makeup artist and I would absolutely recommend her over and over again. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.
    Thank you Katie Kendall!

Brandi · Married on 10/16/2015

I absolutely loved working with Katie. I lucked out when a friend referred her to me and I am so thankful! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she feels like an instant friend the moment you meet her. I looked forward to our trials and she was happy to try to do any idea I brought to her. I'm actually sad that I had to move away and can't use Katie on a regular basis. I strongly recommend Katie for any event you have!

Shelby · Married on 10/10/2015

Katie is the best. She made me feel like a movie star and without making me feel that I had a lot of makeup on. I am receiving so many compliments on my hair and makeup for my big day and it just boosts your self esteem! I would highly recommend her!! You will not regret it!

Lyndsey · Married on 08/15/2015

Katie provided great services on my wedding day by applying make-up and styling my hair. We live about two hours from each other, but Katie agreed to travel to my home to conduct my make-over. I am not a person that usually wears a lot of make-up, and I was nervous about wearing so much; however, I was in love with it! It was definitely a lot more than I would normally wear, but it was very natural looking. I wanted an up do hairstyle for my wedding day so I showed Katie a picture of an idea that I had. She went with the idea and made it better! I felt like a princess on my big day and that was partly because of Beauty by K2!

Summer · Married on 06/06/2015

Katie did a fabulous job for both my wedding shower and wedding. She is very meticulous and very professional

Katie and her team did an amazing job. Hair and makeup for me (the bride) and my flower, bridesmaids, and mother looked amazing. She was very personable and listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I had a very picky sister and she also listened and took the time to do what was asked of her. I had a wonderful wedding and looked amazing all because of her. She is amazing.

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

I hired Katie to do my hair and makeup for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in last fall. Katie is a great talent who you should absolutely consider for your next big event. She has an adorable personality and you'll be glad you hired her for your hair and makeup needs. She's professional but treats you like a friend, so you won't feel uncomfortable with her literally getting all in your hair/face. I was very pleased with how everything turned out and got compliments all day! I will definitely be hiring her again.

Ashley · event on: 05/14/2015

Very pleased with service. On time, proffesional, and understood what I wanted.