16 Reviews for Beauty By K2

Fake Lashes (5)
Contour Makeup (4)
Licensed (1)
15 Beauty By K2 Reviews

Katie is the best! I was a destination wedding bride planning a wedding in Nashville from Houston, TX and Katie made communication and day of logistics such a breeze from the first day we spoke! After reading Katie's rave reviews, I decided to book her and schedule my trial for the next time I was in town. From the time I met her, she was super sweet and was full of suggestions (which was awesome for a super indecisive bride like me!) She made me feel beautiful both at the trial and the day of our wedding! Katie's team also did an incredible job on my bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone loved how they looked for our big day and really enjoyed chatting it up with their stylist! I can't thank Katie enough for making it so easy to work with me from out of town. If you're still looking for a hair and makeup artist for your big day, I highly recommend Katie and her team. You will be in great hands!

Profile Picture samantha, 3/17/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Katie did such a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids hair! They showed her a picture of what they liked and she worked quickly to create exactly what they wanted. The styles were all down or half down with curls, braids, & twists woven in and all were absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Katie for making my girls even more beautiful!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a destination wedding in Nashville and after reading such great reviews on Katie; I knew we had to book her. She did an incredible job on both my trial and wedding day hair and makeup. Everything was perfect!! She was professional and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie is - simply put - a rockstar. As a self-proclaimed newbie when it comes to hair and makeup, the only thing I knew that I wanted for sure when it came to both was a minimal look; I wanted to look like the best version of myself. I didn’t want heavy foundation and eye makeup or hairsprayed-to-death locks on my wedding day - and I was worried before our trial that’s what I might get with a professional hair and makeup artist.

I was so wrong.

Katie listened to my wants and made me look exactly how I wanted - like an even better version of myself! Not only did she do a phenomenal job of seeing my vision for my wedding hair and makeup, she assumed the role of nerve-calmer and last-minute-advice-giver as she made me up. No joke: she even helped me into my dress and fluffed my train before I walked down the aisle. Bonus points to Lauren at Randi Events for introducing me to Beauty by K2 . I could not be more thrilled with how my look turned out!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Katie and her assistant did a great job. My bridesmaids were all so in love with their hair and make up, they just kept taking about how beautiful they looked. Also, Katie and her assistant fit right in and were so fun to have around while getting ready. I loved that they traveled to us and there was only the one travel fee (which was nominal). Highly recommend her for your wedding or special occasional, she will make you feel beautiful!

Profile Picture User5478531, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie was extremely helpful when I was trying to determine whether or not I should book her. We started with an engagement shoot and she came around 7am in the morning and told me that makeup and hair would last until the afternoon. [We had church at 9am and she was working right before the shoot.] She was extremely pleasant and comfortable to be around and very helpful and took my concerns into account. I booked her shortly after for my wedding and during my trial we were able to come up with something that we loved for my wedding. On the day of the wedding her and her assistant, Laura were on time and extremely efficient in setting up and working through everyone. All of my girls and my mom enjoyed the time with them.

I would highly recommend Katie. She was professional, flexible, very responsive and a great price.

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie Kendall and assistant Nicole were positively outstanding!! For my trial, Katie had me send examples of hairstyles and markup styles that I liked and she was able to do exactly what I wanted for both! She answered ALL of my emails in a timely manner and on the day of my wedding, she and her assistant Nicole were punctual and perky, despite the early hour. We finished on time and my girls and I looked stunning thanks to them! I highly recommend Katie Kendall to anyone needing hair and or makeup.

Profile Picture Mariah, 12/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Hair, Makeup

Mom and I can't wait for Katie to do our makeup on my wedding day! Our pre-wedding makeup trial went so smoothly. Katie Kendalll makes you feel like the most important girl. She's very professional, but also, easy to talk to. She really listened to me and mom about what we want and envisioned for our makeup on my special day.
Thanks Katie, can't wait for my wedding day! I know that we're going to be flawless!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I really enjoyed having Beauty by K2 do my and my mom's makeup for my wedding. I really appreciated how professional and personal Katie was. She made mom and I feel so at ease. She's a brilliant makeup artist and I would absolutely recommend her over and over again. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.
Thank you Katie Kendall!

Profile Picture Olivia , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I absolutely loved working with Katie. I lucked out when a friend referred her to me and I am so thankful! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she feels like an instant friend the moment you meet her. I looked forward to our trials and she was happy to try to do any idea I brought to her. I'm actually sad that I had to move away and can't use Katie on a regular basis. I strongly recommend Katie for any event you have!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Katie is the best. She made me feel like a movie star and without making me feel that I had a lot of makeup on. I am receiving so many compliments on my hair and makeup for my big day and it just boosts your self esteem! I would highly recommend her!! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie provided great services on my wedding day by applying make-up and styling my hair. We live about two hours from each other, but Katie agreed to travel to my home to conduct my make-over. I am not a person that usually wears a lot of make-up, and I was nervous about wearing so much; however, I was in love with it! It was definitely a lot more than I would normally wear, but it was very natural looking. I wanted an up do hairstyle for my wedding day so I showed Katie a picture of an idea that I had. She went with the idea and made it better! I felt like a princess on my big day and that was partly because of Beauty by K2!

Profile Picture Lyndsey , 8/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Katie did a fabulous job for both my wedding shower and wedding. She is very meticulous and very professional

Profile Picture Summer, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie and her team did an amazing job. Hair and makeup for me (the bride) and my flower, bridesmaids, and mother looked amazing. She was very personable and listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I had a very picky sister and she also listened and took the time to do what was asked of her. I had a wonderful wedding and looked amazing all because of her. She is amazing.

Profile Picture User4783951, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Katie to do my hair and makeup for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in last fall. Katie is a great talent who you should absolutely consider for your next big event. She has an adorable personality and you'll be glad you hired her for your hair and makeup needs. She's professional but treats you like a friend, so you won't feel uncomfortable with her literally getting all in your hair/face. I was very pleased with how everything turned out and got compliments all day! I will definitely be hiring her again.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/4/14, 1 Review