Nashville, TN 37250 Map · Phone number

About Project Face

Mandy Davis, born and raised in Franklin, TN, is quickly becoming one of the TRUE MAKEUP PROFESSIONALS in the middle Tennessee area. Her passion for makeup; attention to every detail and desire for excellence is the driving force behind her road to success. She has been blessed with a God given talent and gives all the glory to God. Mandy has always had a deep love and appreciation for everything makeup is and has to offer. She has never seen it as a way to mask someone's face, but to enhance the beautiful features God gave them. It is an expression and art that can be done in so many forms, and to Mandy, it never gets old. She has a fascination with the world of makeup products, and works very hard to stay up to date on the newest, most innovative launches that may add something special to her kit. After having her two children, Mandy decided to "make it official" by becoming certified as a professional makeup artist, graduating from Academy of Make Up Arts in Nashville, TN. She now works providing makeup looks for weddings, engagement shoots, production, and special events in the greater Nashville area. Her favorite part of her job is meeting so many wonderful people and helping to boost their confidence for their big day.

img6661
img5777
img6661

50 Reviews for Project Face

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

Mandy Davis was professional, responsive, accommodating & so much fun to work with! Prior, during & even after our consultation she did a great job asking questions, listening to my vision & offering wonderful advice on how to achieve the look I was wanting. The completed look at our consultation was perfect & exactly what I was wanting & was able to provide the same result to all the other women in my bridal party! My MOH is a natural red head with a fair complexion & freckles. She was a little nervous because of past experiences with make up artists not being able to accommodate her fair complexion & I am so happy to say that she was able to provide my MOH with a look that was neither too light, ashy, or dark & made my MOH feel so beautiful & pleased with her look! Mandy also provided make up service for my 12yr old niece & she did a wonderful job giving her a simple & sweet look that complemented her age/style. The morning of our wedding she completed five looks & finished ahead of schedule & was able to fit in my grandmothers last minute request to do her make up as well. My grandmother has never & does not wear make up but after seeing how great everyone else's make up look came out she took a leap of faith & she was so happy with her look. Mandy did a great job listening to each individuals request, taking into consideration their skin type & sensitivities & delivering such a beautiful outcome. Whatever you are wanting whether that be natural or glam I have full confidence that Mandy can achieve it. Our wedding day had a forecast of rain which created a rainy, humid, & hot night since our reception was at an outdoor venue & all of our make up held up so well! Through happy tears, eating, drinking & dancing all night i never had to do to any touch ups! She made all of us feel so beautiful! I highly recommend her for any special event/wedding you may have coming up!!

Elisha · Married on 05/19/2018

Mandy was absolutely incredible and I couldn't recommend her any more highly! She was flexible and worked with me to ensure I felt comfortable in every area before confirming booking her. She nailed the makeup in both the trial and on my wedding day! She has a gift at making skin look flawless, glow-y and dewy which is exactly what I hoped for! She makes you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself by still giving you a natural look. And she is the sweetest to work with! I will definitely use her again in the future! :)

Project Face 1
    Project Face 2

Kimmy · Married on 04/07/2018

I am SO happy I went with Mandy for my bridal make up! I’ve been in a few different weddings and haven’t really “loved” my make up. When I did my trial with Mandy, I told her I just wanted the simple, natural bridal look and she nailed it! On the trial and even better on the wedding day! I will DEFINITELY go back to her when I’m ready to do a maturity photoshoot ;) Thanks, Mandy!!

Project Face FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15