Project Face Reviews

Project Face 1
Project Face 2
Project Face 3

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

Mandy Davis was professional, responsive, accommodating & so much fun to work with! Prior, during & even after our consultation she did a great job asking questions, listening to my vision & offering wonderful advice on how to achieve the look I was wanting. The completed look at our consultation was perfect & exactly what I was wanting & was able to provide the same result to all the other women in my bridal party! My MOH is a natural red head with a fair complexion & freckles. She was a little nervous because of past experiences with make up artists not being able to accommodate her fair complexion & I am so happy to say that she was able to provide my MOH with a look that was neither too light, ashy, or dark & made my MOH feel so beautiful & pleased with her look! Mandy also provided make up service for my 12yr old niece & she did a wonderful job giving her a simple & sweet look that complemented her age/style. The morning of our wedding she completed five looks & finished ahead of schedule & was able to fit in my grandmothers last minute request to do her make up as well. My grandmother has never & does not wear make up but after seeing how great everyone else's make up look came out she took a leap of faith & she was so happy with her look. Mandy did a great job listening to each individuals request, taking into consideration their skin type & sensitivities & delivering such a beautiful outcome. Whatever you are wanting whether that be natural or glam I have full confidence that Mandy can achieve it. Our wedding day had a forecast of rain which created a rainy, humid, & hot night since our reception was at an outdoor venue & all of our make up held up so well! Through happy tears, eating, drinking & dancing all night i never had to do to any touch ups! She made all of us feel so beautiful! I highly recommend her for any special event/wedding you may have coming up!!

Elisha · Married on 05/19/2018

Mandy was absolutely incredible and I couldn't recommend her any more highly! She was flexible and worked with me to ensure I felt comfortable in every area before confirming booking her. She nailed the makeup in both the trial and on my wedding day! She has a gift at making skin look flawless, glow-y and dewy which is exactly what I hoped for! She makes you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself by still giving you a natural look. And she is the sweetest to work with! I will definitely use her again in the future! :)

Project Face 4
    Project Face 5

Kimmy · Married on 04/07/2018

I am SO happy I went with Mandy for my bridal make up! I’ve been in a few different weddings and haven’t really “loved” my make up. When I did my trial with Mandy, I told her I just wanted the simple, natural bridal look and she nailed it! On the trial and even better on the wedding day! I will DEFINITELY go back to her when I’m ready to do a maturity photoshoot ;) Thanks, Mandy!!

Sara · Married on 03/03/2018

Mandy is amazing, and such a kind and professional person. I am from Florida, but had a destination wedding in Nashville and she was so flexible to work me in for a trial when I was visiting my venue months before the wedding. She nailed my look on the first try with a natural, but enhanced and glowing makeup look. She was also able to provide me with some skincare tips and products to make sure my skin was flawless for the big day. The day of my wedding she was so calming, organized and SO much fun to have in the bridal suite - she did mine, my bridesmaids and mom's makeup and everyone loved it! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for someone to do their wedding makeup in TN (or anywhere).

Project Face 6
  • Z

Zac & Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Mandy is awesome and does a really great job! I am so glad she was able to do my bridal makeup and my bridesmaids make up! The make up was perfect and it was so much fun with her!

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot RAVE enough about how beautiful I felt on my wedding day with Mandy doing my make up! I have been in 9 weddings and always requested to get my makeup done and every time I have had to touch up my own make up. In all of those 9 weddings, all of the bridesmaids and even the bride had to fix their makeup bc the artist couldn't get it right. So when it came time to find a make up artist for my wedding day, I knew I had to be picky. I spent a lot of time researching and finally came across Mandy. I was super excited to see if she could finally get me out of my professional make up curse. When I had the trial, she was on time, professional, asked me what I wanted in my make up and then got to work! Once she started to do my makeup, I noticed something quickly that was never done before on me. She actually prepped my skin! No one ever before has prepped my skin for make up. Once the trial was over, I was AMAZED! I didn't have to do anything to my make up. Now for the wedding day! I knew I would look great since I got the trial done :), but she did just an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids. No one again had to touch up their make up and seriously looked beautiful. My mother has never gotten her make up professional done and I couldn't believe how stunning she looked. Mandy can work on any face shape, eye shape, young skin to old skin and can make anyone feel simply beautiful. I will always request her for anything else I need professional done from here on out.

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2017

I've never felt more beautiful than when Mandy did my makeup for my wedding day. We all loved our makeup! My makeup lasted all day but it looked natural and not cakey (which was one of my main concerns). She uses high quality makeup brands and it looked great in pictures too. My family felt so comfortable with her and she was even able to accommodate a family friend who hadn't reserved but loved how our makeup looked. Mandy is so sweet and professional and I couldn't of had a better makeup artist for my wedding. I am so happy that I went with her. I highly recommend!

Chrissie · Married on 07/22/2017

Mandy was absolutely wonderful!! She is so talented!! She was easy to schedule my trial with and did exactly what I was hoping for for my wedding makeup! After seeing my trial pic all my bridesmaids jumped at the chance to have her do their makeup as well! She is so sweet and was a pleasure to have at the getting ready house the morning of the wedding! Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Mandy is amazing. She's very responsive to emails, and is amazing as what she does! I was the bride that doesn't wear a lot of make up and she came in and made me feel absolutely beautiful!! It's the biggest day of your life and you should feel like a princess and she totally did that! She's so laid back back and very confident in what she does. This is her passion. I will definitely be using her again in the future for any big events!!

Chelsie · Married on 04/22/2017

I would recommended Mandy over and over again! I will never have anyone else do my makeup! I was given Mandy's name by a bride whose make up I loved, and then she did my best friends make up for her wedding, and now my make up for engagement photos and my wedding. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and received so many compliments. She is amazing!

candis · Married on 04/21/2017

Mandy is absolutely amazing! She is a true artist and knows how to give each person an unique look that fits their style. I had a wonderful experience with her. Mandy was always on time, in fact she was always at least 15 minutes early. She worked with me on changing our times around to fit all my girls in for the wedding. I never had to worry about contact, she always contacted me with updates and/or confirming our dates and times. My makeup looked so gorgeous every time! I went with a more glam look for my wedding. However, I had many bridesmaids that go for a more natural look and she killed all of it. She can literally do it all and wants to make sure you love the look you are getting. Best of all she has a great personality! She loves what she is doing and is a great person to have on your team for your big day or any other fun event!

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2017

Mandy was wonderful! She was easy to work with, felt like she was a part of the wedding party and of course did a phenomenal job on my entire wedding party's makeup. She gave her professional opinion about everyone's look but also listened to what each individual wanted. I would recommend her for any occasion where you want to feel and look your best!

Tammy · Married on 04/01/2017

I highly recommend! Very sweet and professional. Made us all look beautiful.

Alesia · Married on 01/28/2017

Mandy did such a fantastic job on my wedding day makeup! It photographed perfectly and stayed intact through tears and weather throughout the night. I chose to do a makeup trial, and made very few changes, because it looked so great. We had our makeup done on-site on the wedding day, and Mandy was super attentive to the videographer and photographers needs (such as lighting and angles) to help them achieve their best work as well! We would definitely recommend Mandy for any professional makeup needs!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Did a great job! My skin looked flawless!

Carlee · Married on 10/09/2016

She is AMAZING! Such a perfect person to be working with on your wedding day! She by far made everyone look PERFECT!!! So sweet and talented! BOOK HER!!! You won't be sorry!

Chelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Mandy was amazing to work with. So professional and my make up turned out perfectly for my wedding day. I've had so many people ask me who did it. I can't speak highly enough about her.

Amy · Married on 10/02/2016

She was great to work with and my makeup was perfect for my wedding!

Mandy is absolutely amazing! All the girls loved her!

• User5198086 · 2+ years ago

Amanda is amazing to work with! Not only is she incredible at what she does, she is so sweet! My makeup looked incredible and lasted the entire day. Literally it lasted through wind, sweat and tears, and by the end of the night it still looked flawless. Even my wedding party was blown away by their results! Definitely recommend!

Amber · Married on 08/27/2016

It's all about quality. Mandy gave me the exact look that I wanted! I would refer her over and over again.

Lacey · Married on 06/25/2016

Mandy was so awesome! My trial was perfect, and what little feedback I did have for her from the trial, she executed it perfectly on the actual day. Three of my bridesmaids also decided last minute to have her do their makeup as well, and she accommodated them with no problems. She was quick and efficient with her time, got us all done by the time we were ready to take pictures, and all of our makeup looked phenomenal. She's really good at making you look made up without it looking like makeup is caked on your face, and all of our makeup held up all night. I would definitely recommend using Mandy for any special event makeup!

Maria · Married on 05/21/2016

I booked Mandy for my wedding to do my makeup, two bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. She listened to what everyone wanted and she did a wonderful job. She will make your skin look flawless and she can contour like nothing I have ever seen! Will absolutely use her again any time I need my makeup done.

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

I had Mandy come and do my makeup for our engagement photo session last week. She was great at communicating, very friendly, and came out to my house for the session. She made sure to ask me about what look I was going for before she came to my house but still came with a ton of makeup options and colors. She was very professional and the make up turned out phenomenally! I was so happy with the look and felt like a princess all day. I highly recommend Mandy for your wedding or engagement session makeup.

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

Mandy did an incredible job for me and my bridemaids on my wedding day! She is the real deal!! She has every beauty product under the sun and she does beautiful work. I am so happy we had her there on our special day :) she rocks!