Beauty By Euni

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty By Euni is a wedding hair-and-makeup stylist based in Los Angeles, California, also serving the surrounding areas. Owner and lead stylist, Euni, specializes in professional and long-lasting cosmetic looks that enhance the client’s natural beauty. Her style is effortless-looking but executed with perfection, as she endeavors to make her clients look and feel beautiful on their special day. Highly skilled, Euni was a certified makeup artist for several leading cosmetic brands and her portfolio includes TV anchors, models, and many to-be-weds.

Beauty By Euni offers styling services for couples making their vows. From elegant hairstyles to curated cosmetic looks, this stylist can cater to all beauty needs on the big day. Euni is expertly trained in a variety of hair-and-makeup techniques, ranging from airbrushed and contouring makeup to blow-outs and styled updos. Additional services include a willingness to travel and on-site bookings.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Cheng
    Cheng Getting married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Natural makeup that looks good on camera!

Euni did my make up for my engagement photo shoot (unfortunately she was not available for my wedding). She was very communicative and professional. She made sure I was comfortable and was very efficient. Her experience working with TV anchors gives her a good understanding of what looks good on camera and she still made me look very natural and not overdone!
  • Helena
    Helena F. Married on 10/10/2021

Simply amazing

Hair and make-up were another thing I started looking into fairly late. But I found Euni and she was available, responsive and I am really glad she was able to work with me. Everyone complimented my hair and makeup and despite not really having a clear vision, she did an excellent job and my hair and make-up looked very fresh the entire wedding. I would definitely recommend her and hire her again.
  • Sammy
    Sammy P. Married on 10/09/2021

Hairstyle/ Makeup

Beauty by Euni did an awesome job for hairstyle/ makeup for my wedding. She is very professional, helpful, and reliable to make sure your wedding day beauty preparations go well. Thank you so much!
  • illustration stars

Team

Eunice Lee
Eunice Lee
Owner

I am a certified pro makeup artist currently based out of Northern Virginia, and I'm so thankful that I get to do what I love! I decided to pursue makeup professionally a couple years ago and it's been one of the best decisions ever!

I'm currently a makeup artist at WJLA ABC 7 News, and I have been on the artistry team for brands like Laura Mercier and Cle De Peau Beaute. I've also been the lead artist for a fashion show in DC at the French Embassy.

My artistry style is natural, but I love doing glam looks too! I am honored to have the privilege of enhancing someone’s beauty.

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90008
Location of (Beauty By Euni)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding