Clifton, Virginia, Clifton, VA 20124 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Beauty By Euni

Beauty By Euni is a wedding hair-and-makeup stylist based in Centreville, Virginia, also serving the surrounding areas. Owner and lead stylist, Eunice, specializes in professional and long-lasting cosmetic looks that enhance the client’s natural beauty. Her style is effortless-looking but executed with perfection, as she endeavors to make her clients look and feel beautiful on their special day. Highly skilled, Eunice is a certified makeup artist for several leading cosmetic brands and her portfolio includes TV anchors, models, and many to-be-weds.

Beauty By Euni offers styling services for couples making their vows. From elegant hairstyles to curated cosmetic looks, this stylist can cater to all beauty needs on the big day. Eunice is expertly trained in a variety of hair-and-makeup techniques, ranging from airbrushed and contouring makeup to blow-outs and styled updos. Additional services include a willingness to travel and on-site bookings.

Follow Beauty By Euni on
Tanira Dove Photography
salamander resort wedding photographer middleburg virginia christina and jonathan 816 websize 51 1011580 159960634548246
Blissful
Dream makeup

9 Reviews for Beauty By Euni

Chau · Married on 02/08/2020

Eunice is fabulous

Eunice did my elopement make-up a few months ago. I never felt more beautiful my entire life. More importantly, Eunice takes my health *very* seriously - she wore a facemask, face shield, and sanitized every single she touched over and over again. Thank you for making my special day perfect!

Sent on 02/18/2021

Virginia · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing artist!

I worked with Eunice for my wedding, my sister's wedding, and for several other professional events/engagements and can confidently say that Eunice Lee is one of the best artists out there! She is incredibly talented in both make up & hair. I appreciate the fact that she is continuously improving her craft, she is always growing and learning new techniques which really benefited us as her clients. But I believe her greatest strength lies in her ability to effectively communicate with the parties involved. She is clear, concise, honest (hard to find these days), extremely reliable, punctual, and most importantly a kind and genuine human being. She really strives hard to go above and beyond in collaborating with each and every single client to help them obtain their desired look. She genuinely cares about all of her clients, and I always find comfort in knowing that she will always give you her honest feedback and will not waste your time. Give her portfolio a glance! You won’t be disappointed. You really are coming across a double package in finding an amazing makeup artist that is also extremely talented with hair!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Beauty By Euni's reply:

Thank you so much Virginia! I appreciate that you trust me for all your lifetime moments :) I love that I've been able to do your hair and makeup several times, and I look forward to the next time I can glam you up!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Beauty By Euni Pricing

Beauty By Euni Price Rates

Beauty By Euni FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

Team of Beauty By Euni

Eunice Lee

Eunice Lee

Owner

I am a certified pro makeup artist currently based out of Northern Virginia, and I'm so thankful that I get to do what I love! I decided to pursue makeup professionally a couple years ago and it's been one of the best decisions ever!

I'm currently a makeup artist at WJLA ABC 7 News, and I have been on the artistry team for brands like Laura Mercier and Cle De Peau Beaute. I've also been the lead artist for a fashion show in DC at the French Embassy.

My artistry style is natural, but I love doing glam looks too! I am honored to have the privilege of enhancing someone’s beauty.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Clifton, Virginia Clifton, VA, 20124 See on map
    571-749-2740 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beauty By Euni)