381 N.Crossbeam Dr., Casselberry, FL 32707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Beata Ksel Photography LLC

My name is Beata, and I would like to be your photographer.

Because photography has been a tradition in my family passed down from generation to generation it was natural for me to choose a career in art when I began college. I received a Masters Degree in Fine Arts from PWST in Warsaw (Poland). My passion for photography led me to a career in TV production. For 14 years I worked for Polish National Public Television in Krakow as a TV reporter, anchor and producer.

After my relocation to Florida, I decided to come back to my family roots and began work as a photographer for "Ahora Orlando Magazine" and created "Beata Ksel Photography LLC". I specialize in wedding, portrait, commercial photography and combine photojournalistic expression with classic photo style.

My goal is to connect the love for photography, knowledge, and devotion to clients with the latest technology and the quality products and services.

I hope we can meet and discuss your specific needs. I will help and guide you through the entire process and I will work with you to find the best way to bring to life this aspect of the photography that is important to you.

Since the inception of BKP, I have had the opportunity to provide my services to First Lady Laura Bush, Senator Mel Martinez, Orange County Mayor R.Croty
and other politicians, successful business people and community leaders. I photographed weddings, as well as, formal portraits, family pictures and publicity photos for restaurants and small businesses.

MichaelHaley069
MichaelHaley069

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Beata Ksel Photography LLC

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2010

Beata Ksel Photography is absolutely phenomenal! Beata and her husband Jan (Yon) photographed my fiance and I- and they were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the whole process! My fiance lives out of the country and only visits once a month- so his next visit home was Thanksgiving week and Beata and her husband were extremely accomodating- they even met us the day before Thanksgiving! :-) We also were going to be one hour late to the shoot- and she was extremely prompt and sweet when she responded to ensure that the time change would be fine. They make you feel very comfortable and want to know what you want out of the photos- just tell them what you want and they'll shoot it! She wants you to look your absolute best- therefore she gives you great hints on wear to place your legs (so they look slimmer) and how to hold your head at certain angles to avoid the ever-so-dreaded double chin effect that can sometimes appear. I am in love with my engagement photos and could not be happier! My fiance HATES taking photos- and he was SOOO comfortable with them- he wasn't camera shy at all- which is shocking. :-) I would recommend Beata Ksel Photography to every engaged couple and bride out there! You will not be disappointed! Just remember- don't be shy about telling them what you want- be upfront and remember that they are there to please you and give you a great finished product. :-) I will definitely use them again in the future! Fabulous vendors- couldn't ask for a better one!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Beata Ksel Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Client like you make us very happy!

Carrie · Married on 10/23/2010

Beata and Jan are the best in the business! They were extremely professional, unbelievably helpful, and have the patience of saints. I saw their work at a PWG Bridal Show, and I knew I wanted to work with them. Beata listened to our ideas and was wonderful about providing guidance and helping us make decisions. With all of the options that they offer, you are bound to be able to put a package together that will give you everything that you want without any of the headaches. She has an amazing way of telling your story through her lens that is beyond comparison. We truly cannot say enough about how easy and wonderful Beata and Jan made the whole process!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Susan · Married on 07/09/2010

Wonderful attention to detail. On time and so friendly. They put my guest at ease and helped to make their experience a joyful one.

I would recommend to anyone! : )

Susan Pagan-Hilton

Sent on 08/20/2010

Beata Ksel Photography LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Custom Artistic Aisle Runners
    Custom Artistic Aisle Runners Wedding Decor & Lighting

Beata's pictures are out of this world! Gorgeous!

• VIP Wedding Transportation
    VIP Wedding Transportation Wedding Limos

Want great photography, than use this Photographer. We love seeing our vehicles in their photos!

• Classic Disc Jockeys
    Classic Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

I have worked with Beata on many occasions and can honestly say, she will do anything to make sure she and her team gets those "perfect shots" for your lasting memories. Not only will she keep you informed of what she is doing, she will take the time to explain to the Bride and Groom why it is important to take a particular shot, pose a certain way, etc. I appreciate the way Beata and her team work with <a href="http://classicdiscjockeys.com">Orlando Wedding DJs</a> to make sure we are coordinating the most effective and entertaining event we can, all while getting the photos that she requires. Thanks Beata- I look forward to seeing you at another wedding soon! -DJ Chuck Johnson <a href="http://classicdiscjockeys.com">www.classicdiscjockeys.com</a>

• 381 N.Crossbeam Dr. Casselberry, 32707 See on map
    3219455735 (Other Phone Number)
    Always ready to talk with you about your needs, or reply to your e-mail.