4916 Coventry Ct, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map · Phone number

About Beam Entertainment

I consult with clients to fully understand their needs. The events are customized with great detail and personal attention. My mission is to exceed your expectations!

I am a full-time service professional with unmatched experience, booking over 100 events a year for over 2 decades. Perfect (5-star) reviews on quality of service, professionalism, value, responsiveness, flexibility and over 26,000 fans on Facebook! I have mastered the art of creating a successful event by utilizing the latest in sound, lighting and video technology.

Featured Services:

*Digital Quality BOSE Surround Sound

*Intelligent / Special Effect & Elegant L.E.D. Uplighting

*Legal & Diverse Music Library - Over 25,000 Top Hits

*Interactive Master of Ceremonies (Hosting and Coordinating)

*Customized 1st Dance Recording (Studio Production Voice Over)

*Personalized Video Montage (Includes Projector & Screen)

*Ceremonial Audio Service (Includes Wireless Mic and Stand)

*Free Consultation

I understand your need for dependable, professional and experienced entertainment. I also realize that choosing a vendor that matches your vision dramatically impacts the success of your event. My ability to craft a performance that will be remembered forever is vital in differentiating my services.

My superior reputation and image has been consistently proven by my exciting, energetic performances across the Midwest. I take pride not only in showmanship and professional attire, but also my extensive music knowledge. I have had the honor to work with and be a close affiliate to:

*Wisconsin: Z100 - Eau Claire, 95.5 WIFC - Wausua, 95.9 KISS FM - Green Bay, 93.1 JAMZ - Madison, 97.3 Radio Now - Milwaukee, 102.5 KDWZ - Superior and Z93.3 - La Crosse

*Minnesota: HOT 96.7 - Mankato, 104.7 KCLD - St. Cloud and 106.9 KROC - Rochester

*Illinois: 99.7 KISS FM - Springfield, POWER 92.3 and 98.5 KISS FM - Peoria

*Iowa: Z102.9 - Cedar Rapids, B100 - Davenport, Y105 - Dubuque and HOT 97.3 - Burlington

*South Dakota: HOT 104.7 - Sioux Falls

ad120ed48f1d8943 1414273156099 082

62 Reviews for Beam Entertainment

Koty · Married on 09/13/2019

Best DJ in Wisconsin

I was originally going to be doing songs from an ipod but I kept seeing amazing reviews for Charles. I am so glad that I decided to listen to those reviews because Charles is the most easy going and flexible person that I could have asked for. This man knows what he's doing and he does it well!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Gracia

Gracia Acker · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

Was told Beam entertainment was the DJ to have at my wedding, and they couldn't have been more right. He made the ceremony and reception perfect with how well the music flowed. He knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor!! Recommend him to everyone that asks about a DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kim F · Married on 08/17/2019

Simply the BEST!

Let's face it, after the ceremony and the dress, the entertainment at a wedding is what your guests are left with when they walk away at the end of the night. I am so THANKFUL to have secured Charles for my Son's wedding! Charles was extremely professional, knowledgeable, worked with the photographer to coordinate pictures, played PERFECT dinner music, and then allowed our guests to dance the night away in style! Charming and charismatic, he blended right in with our guests, so they were more than comfortable to make requests. He did the traditional reception dances that my son and his new wife wanted, and guided us to make sure we provided the best guest experiences and amazing memories! My youngest son is engaged and once they select a date, you can bet I will call Charles FIRST to check his availability. Thank you Charles for helping ensure my son's wedding was one many of our guests will never forget!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Beam Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Eau Claire, 54701 See on map