42 Reviews for Beam Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
42 Beam Entertainment Reviews

Charles was entirely accommodating, professional, fun, and easy to work with. We had ceremony flowing right into reception in the same room, so we were able to have Beam Entertainment setup and handle it all. Our ceremony went perfectly. We wanted an oldies cocktail hour which he happily accommodated and rocked! The extra setup with room uplighting and his DJ area looked fantastic with our decor and took it to another level. I couldn't get off the dance floor to cool down... I couldn't miss a beat!! In fact, from the time our ceremony finished; kids, family, friends were dancing... even before dinner! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture katherine, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Charles did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely professional and helped the reception move along nicely. The up lighting he did looked amazing in our venue as well. Because of his professionalism we had nothing to worry about at the reception and could enjoy our evening. He also respected our "don't play" list and was able to play almost every song that was requested throughout the night. He HIGHLY recommend Charles for any event!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Charles of Beam Entertainment should be recognized as a leading professional in the world of DJ and entertainment. We hired him for our October 2017 wedding. He took the time to understand exactly what we wanted as a couple and never once tried to sell us anything more or less. Additionally, he worked to make contact with and meet our other vendors so they could all be on the same page the day of our wedding. I don’t doubt there were questions behind the scenes that they worked through together! To us, it was flawless.

Don’t spend less on a DJ and think you’ll get the same experience. Beam Entertainment offers high quality entertainment to create a memorable occasion. I have no complaints and would recommend Charles to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles Beam was hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. His initial phone call explaining every detail of the process is exactly what a bride and groom need to know to understand what they're paying for. The paperwork and event/song detail forms were easy to fill out, and Charles just "knew" what he was doing. For anyone looking for excellence in DJ wedding services, Charles Beam provided our wedding music, dinner music, and reception entertainment, leaving both happy guests and a happy bride & groom! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was so awesome to work with!!! We met him through a referral and we do not regret bringing him on for our big day. Our initial conversations were so easy and fun and I absolutely trusted him. He does what he says he’s going to do and will be the least of your concerns leading up to the wedding. On the big day he arrived on time and got right to work. He did the audio for our ceremony, which was perfect, dinner, and the reception of course. I didn’t need to check on anything because he truly just goes to work and delivers perfection. I loved having him around on our big day because he loves what he’s doing, he made everything so much fun! The reception music was exactly what I wanted and more. He played exactly the type of music we liked, he “got” us, and all of our guests rave and rave about how much fun they had. Loved how easy he is to work with, how kind and professional he is, and how dang good he is at his job! You have to book Charles, he is WAY above and beyond a “wedding DJ”. I wish I could bring him to all of my celebrations!

Profile Picture Gwen, 7/15/17, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

Charles exudes professionalism. From the very first time he started speaking at our reception, our guests knew exactly what was going on. He did not rush me and my husband and was extremely flexible and understanding of our needs. He kept the dancefloor full all night and was a joy to work with. Ahead of the wedding, he was quick to respond, willing to meet in person or via email, everything a bride could hope for when planning your special day.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles did an absolute fantastic job! I would recommend him to anyone looking for any DJ needs. He help make memories on the dance floor on my special day! He kept people out on the dance floor and played music that everyone knew and loved to dance to! He also made appropriate announcements about speeches and the slide show and just did an overall fantastic job! He went out of his way to make sure my picture slide show worked and did a wonderful job playing it. Highly recommend and will for sure go back to for any DJ needs.

Profile Picture Whitney , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Charles was the best DJ I've ever worked with, he did the sound and music for my ceremony and reception perfectly! Couldn't be happier to have chosen him for our special day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

It was great working with Charles Beam for our recent wedding. He was always professional and accommodating of everything we wanted. When we had some technical issues with the sound system being used for our slideshow, he set it up with his system so that all of our 350 guests could hear it. He also worked with our bridal party for some special sound effects they used in their speeches. He also has uplighting that really added to the atmosphere of our venue. I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment!

Profile Picture User7072543, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! Charles was so polite and attentive during the entire event. Our dance floor opened up at 8:30pm and it was PACKED the entire time until the event shut down at midnight. He played appropriate/classic songs towards the beginning of the night and started to slowly tailor the music to the crowd that was left at the end of the night. All of our friends and family had such a great time dancing. Charles even went above and beyond with his regular responsibilities and helped out wherever he was needed that night. We will always recommend Charles for anyone who asks about a DJ. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7265858, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles is an absolutely phenomenal wedding DJ. He was always very responsive to our questions, and even edited my bridal entrance song to be a bit longer so I could take my time getting down the aisle! He did all the music for the ceremony, dinner music, and of course got everyone on the dance floor during the dance! Every request my groom and I had was done right away. My new husband and I will always recommend Charles to everyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/3/16, 14 Reviews
Category: DJ

Charles did an absolutely amazing job for our September 2016 wedding! He was very responsive to any emails with questions we had throughout the planning process and was very helpful in picking a version of the song I wanted to use to walk down the aisle. Our bridal party introductions for the reception were done perfectly and the music chose for during dinner was great. The best part was how he always kept people on the dance floor throughout the whole night! We had so many guests compliment on how great the music was and how their requests for music were always played. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends/anyone we know getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles is absolutely wonderful to work with, he is professional and extremely talented. From the moment him and I connected we got along. He had suggestions on music choice that I had not even thought of. He made our day so memorable, my friends still bring up what an awesome DJ we had. The dance floor was packed the entire night, even during cocktail hour. He is friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Charles if you are shopping for a DJ.

Profile Picture User5555730, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We had Charles do our wedding earlier this month (July) and we couldn't be more happy with everything! He is the prime example of a professional in every aspect. As our timeline changed throughout the night Charles made sure to adjust accordingly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. We still have guests talking about our wedding and how much fun they had. The dance floor was full the entire night. We honestly can't say enough about the job Charles did and would most definitely recommend him for any event you are planning. Next time we are in need of a DJ there is no question who we will call. Thanks for everything Chuck!

Profile Picture User7015103, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely give Charles a call. He was super easy to work with, very reasonably priced, kept all age guests entertained and was just over a great guy. Def give him call!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was very friendly and accommodating. We needed a mix of "normal" wedding music and also some Latin songs incorporated into the mix. We were able to give him some examples and he delivered the day of the reception. Awesome job!

Profile Picture User6852424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Charles and Beam Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding reception! There are not words to describe his amazing work. Charles was enthusiastic and added the perfect dynamic to our wedding that made it a memorable experience for us along with all of our guests. We have received so many compliments on our wedding reception and the music he played to keep our guests on the dance floor. He played music for all ages from the classics to the latest hits and even the music for the surprise flash mob at our wedding.

Charles arrived early to have his equipment set up and was ready to start the dance as soon as we finished eating. He was great to work with and we would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ who is passionate about their work, is very professional and easy to work with, and will do his best to make sure that the night is full of lots of fun and memorable experiences for any event!

Profile Picture Jessica & Ezra, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The first few words that come to mind to describe how well Charles Beam did for my ceremony and reception would be, perfect, amazing, professional, friendly, and a true gift! He played the music right on time and made it flow so nicely for the ceremony and as for the reception he made sure it had people dancing or singing or just swaying! He was such a pleasure to work with! Makes me want to do it all over again!

Profile Picture Catie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow...Charles did an AMAZING job! From the very beginning he was very informative and prompt in responding to my questions and ideas. Charles did our ceremony and reception. As I was getting my dress on I had a bridesmaid run over to him and just make sure everything was lined up and ready to go. She came back and just said "Yeah, he's definitely got this". And he did...everything went as smooth as I could have hoped for.

I think it's also important to throw out there that he has just a ton of a variety of music! Our wedding went from classical, to big band, then along with the slow dances there was the country and hip hop sprinkled in there. He knew when it was time to switch it up and that's how he kept many people dancing all the way to the end.

Both mine and my husband's family were raving about him. He would take requests (and actually play them), was super easy to talk to, and was funny and energetic! Come to find out, people in the cabins across the lake were telling the resort staff how great the music sounded!

You won't be disappointed with this guy. He's very reasonably priced too. Thanks Charles! I know where I'm sending anyone asking about a DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles did such an amazing job. We cannot say enough good things about him! We received so many compliments, from all different age groups, on the music played throughout our wedding day!-and he kept the dance floor going all night. He was great to work with and answered all of our questions-a true professional.

Profile Picture User5413313, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great to work with !!! Very professional- would totally recommend - he did a fantastic job at our wedding ! We danced so much our feet hurt ! A total class act !

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very pleased with Beam Entertainment! Charles is a very friendly, nice, and professional DJ. He was very flexible in a last minute change. Along with his DJ skills, he provided a very nice up-lighting and projector service for a low price. My family and friends were also very impressed with Charles! He played a variety of music and had the dance floor packed at all times. I would definitely recommend Beam Entertainment to anyone who is hosting a wedding or any event!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beam Entertainment did an amazing job doing our wedding reception. We are at a loss for words how to describe his amazing work. He was enthusiastic about his work, and added a dynamic to our wedding that made it a memorable experience for all of our guests. We have received many compliments on how personalized he made our reception, and how he kept the crowd engaged on the dance floor. It was a family friendly dance, yet kept people of all ages engaged.

We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ who is passionate about their line of work, is easy to work with, and will do his best to make sure the night is fun and memorable for any event!

Profile Picture Calli, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was great! He was extremely flexible and worked around every obstacle that came his way. We were very unorganized, but he worked with us and was extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Kelsie, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the minute my now husband and I met Charles we knew he was the perfect fit to our wedding! He was very professional and took a great pride in his business. We maintained contact with him throughout our wedding planning process and met with him a few weeks before the wedding to ensure we were all on the same page regarding the wedding reception expectations. The day of couldn't have gone smoother! He had all of our guests, young and old, on the dance floor the entire night. We had numerous guests comment on how wonderful and professional he was! I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment for any occasion! I know if in the future we are ever in need of a DJ again he will be the first person I call. Thanks Charles for making our wedding memorable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/20/15, 1 Review