Beam Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • Fred
    Fred H. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Charles is a real pro

Charles is awesome. He had every base covered and worked really well with all our other vendors to help make the day great. Played every song we'd requested and was really cool about my sister hurling random requests at him all night. :) Highly recommend.
  • Samantha
    Samantha T. Married on 09/11/2021

Great DJ, highly recommend!

After being recommended by a friend, we put our trust in Charles to DJ our wedding this fall and couldn't be happier with our decision. He took the time prior to our wedding day to review a questionnaire to understand our audience, take our suggestions and requests, and handled our last minute changes like a pro. The dance floor was full all night and our guests had an amazing time. He arrived early to set up all of his equipment, worked extremely well with our other vendors and took the stress of making sure the night went according to plan off our plate. We can't recommend Charles enough!
    Chelsey Z. Married on 06/12/2021

Beam Entertainment

Hands down, Charles is one of the best, hard working, easy going people you will meet. He went above and beyond asking myself or the groom questions as to how we wanted our day to go.
    He not only killed the music portion of the evening, but he was a huge help in keeping the buffet line going, introductions, and making sure the night went smoothly. The dance floor was never empty and that was a huge priority for our wedding. I promise you won’t regret Charles! Well deserved 5 start rating! THANK YOU!
    Elissa O. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding DJ

Amazing is an understatement, Beam Entertainment went above and beyond for our wedding! The entire time leading up to the wedding he was right there for every question, he responded back very timely, and he was professional yet personal! The day of the wedding he was right there for anything we needed, he kept the crowd going, and he was such a blast! If you are looking for a DJ for any sort of event, We HIGHLY recommend Beam Entertainment!😁
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin K. Married on 04/12/2021

great wedding DJ!!

Charles was great to work with for our wedding DJ! He was very professional & took the time to get to know us as a couple and the expected crowd of people we'd have! He was great at playing what we wanted, but also knowing what songs/genres to play to cater to the guests that were on the dance floor and also those that maybe weren't dancing to get them up and moving! Having Charles as our DJ took the stress of the "dance" part of the reception off of us as a couple! Thanks Charles!!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 04/09/2021

Well worth it

Charles really out did himself for me and my wife's wedding. He had such a great feel for our crowd. The whole experience he's able to provide is outstanding and money well spent. Would highly recommend Charles for any event that you would like to make memorable
  • Jesse
    Jesse L. Married on 03/08/2021

Best DJ ever!

Are you getting married, or have a bar mitzvah, sweet 16, a birthday party or any other occasion where you might want people to dance and have AN AMAZING TIME? Well, Charles is your guy. We made the decision to hire Charles for our wedding within minutes of talking to him for the first time. What sold Charles and his services to us was his attitude and personality. We had a fusion wedding that mixed Punjabi culture with Catholic traditions in the middle of nowhere WI. Charles saw this as an opportunity and came prepared with music that represented both our cultures and I could not have asked for more. He went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony and reception went without a hitch (and that included him having to set up twice). It was very easy to work with him to create custom mixes that we used to make our entry for our ceremony.
    Charles knows how to read a room and keep people entertained. He felt less like a vendor but more like a friend who made our special day even more special with his DJ skills and his personality. So if you are looking for someone who is not just someone playing songs off a playlist, but is a real DJ who knows what they are doing, values quality, and is committed to his art, then Charles is the person you need to hire.
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 11/14/2020

The perfect DJ for our wedding.

Beam Entertainment was extremely flexible with all the changes during the pandemic and exceeded all of our needs. He kept people on the dance floor all night and we have heard all good comments from our guests!
    Logan O. Married on 06/27/2020

The BEST wedding DJ

Charles was awesome. He's so professional and easy to work with. He played an awesome mix of music and had the dance floor packed all night for our wedding. Many of our other vendors agreed that he was the best, and he lived up to that! Thanks Charles!
  • Shiocton's
    Shiocton's F. Married on 05/29/2020

Highly Recommend

DJ Charles was great to work with. He’s very personable and made the wedding planning experience smooth. He did a great job from start to finish. If you book through his company, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’ll get him as your DJ. He worked with me in creating a personalized mother-son dance song that evoked emotion from everyone in attendance. I’d highly recommend!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 05/23/2020

This is your dj

I originally had just wanted one of our friends with a laptop to “dj” our wedding, but we couldn’t think of any one of our friends that we could trust to do the job. So we turned to a stranger 😂 We could not have made a better decision, by the end of the night, Charles did not feel like a stranger, but rather a trusted friend. He kept us on track, updated us on what he needed and rolled with us making changes through the night. At the end of the night, when the last guests were leaving, he was playing really cute songs and I dragged my husband to the dance floor, just the two of us, slow dancing until midnight. It was one of my favorite parts of our whole day and I will cherish that memory forever 🤍🖤 thank you so much Charles!!
  • Jenny
    Jenny T. Married on 02/01/2020

Charles was excellent

Charles was excellent to work with for our wedding on short term notice. Great music, great sound, and he kept the night moving. I would highly recommend Charles for anything.
    Koty Married on 09/13/2019

Best DJ in Wisconsin

I was originally going to be doing songs from an ipod but I kept seeing amazing reviews for Charles. I am so glad that I decided to listen to those reviews because Charles is the most easy going and flexible person that I could have asked for. This man knows what he's doing and he does it well!
  • Gracia
    Gracia A. Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

Was told Beam entertainment was the DJ to have at my wedding, and they couldn't have been more right. He made the ceremony and reception perfect with how well the music flowed. He knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor!! Recommend him to everyone that asks about a DJ!
    Kim Married on 08/17/2019

Simply the BEST!

Let's face it, after the ceremony and the dress, the entertainment at a wedding is what your guests are left with when they walk away at the end of the night. I am so THANKFUL to have secured Charles for my Son's wedding! Charles was extremely professional, knowledgeable, worked with the photographer to coordinate pictures, played PERFECT dinner music, and then allowed our guests to dance the night away in style! Charming and charismatic, he blended right in with our guests, so they were more than comfortable to make requests. He did the traditional reception dances that my son and his new wife wanted, and guided us to make sure we provided the best guest experiences and amazing memories! My youngest son is engaged and once they select a date, you can bet I will call Charles FIRST to check his availability. Thank you Charles for helping ensure my son's wedding was one many of our guests will never forget!
    Chelsea C. Married on 07/12/2019

TeamUsWedding

Charles isnt just a top notch entertainer he is a top notch person! He cares about each one of his clients and i feel like he really gave our day its own personal touch. I have to hand it to him he really knows how to roll with the punches and keel people involved. His ability to read a room and to get people out there and hype them up is so great! I can honestly say ive never felt so blown away! Id recommend this guy to anyone wanting a glod time! Absolutely stellar!
    Rian R. Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Charles was very flexible and accommodating to us on our special day! Great entertainment and so much fun! Great communication and nothing to worry about all throughout our day!
    Danielle Married on 01/26/2019

Charlie is awesome!

Charlie is so great and wonderful to work with! He is so good at his job! He arrives early to make sure he has everything set up and ready to go. He makes sure his client is happy with the set up and well taken care of. He has great equipment and his set up looks very nice. He always makes sure to play any and all requests and does such a great job at keeping everyone dancing the night away. He's got a great voice and isn't too bad to look at either. :) I would highly recommend him to anyone!
    Tara L. Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful DJ for any event

Wide range of music available. Professional and interactive. Highly recommend for any event.
    Sarah A. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ!

Charles was amazing to work with and he went above and beyond! When some details for my wedding began to go downhill Charles was able to recommend other vendors. He gave great suggestions for many of the traditional dances. He communicated really well so I knew what to expect and so that he knew exactly what I wanted. During the wedding he made sure to ask if there was anything I needed. He was flexible when the old building which was our venue made things difficult for his equipment. The best part was that he did everything he could to keep my guests on the dance floor. He played music for every age group that attended my wedding while making sure that my husband and I's suggestions came first. I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment to anyone! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!
    Jenna F. Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Charles did an outstanding job for my ceremony and wedding reception. He was a pleasure to work with, always open to ideas and song choices we chose (even when we sent some requests in the week of the wedding!) He kept the dance floor full all night and played a great variety of music.

I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment to any of my friends or family. I was in a wedding two years ago that he was the DJ floor and knew when I got married, he needed to be the DJ for my wedding! He was very professional and kind and so great to work with!
  • Caryn
    Caryn Married on 10/13/2018

Don’t look any further for your DJ!

Charles Beam of Beam Entertainment made my wedding day AMAZING! He had a great professionalism for the whole evening and my guests loved him! He could take requests but also respected my wishes on requests. He is very easy going and just wants to make your day very special! He will meet with you before the wedding to make sure all the details you need are not forgotten. His sound system was great and is filled up the room perfectly without the sound being distorted and the lights that were put around the room created an awesome atmosphere. Another thing that I liked with Beam Entertainment was the fact that he was there for the full day. I didn’t have to figure out a price for 4-6 hours, and then any additional after that or adding extras on for lights or ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner music. Everything was included in the price and it was very reasonable from the other quotes that I got. Looking back on it now, he was absolutely without a doubt, worth every single penny!
    Justine Married on 09/15/2018
    Charles Beam was an amazing DJ. All of our guests were very impressed and he kept everyone on the dance floor!
    Michelle Married on 09/01/2018
    Chuck was so amazing!!!! I couldn’t be happier with how the music and dance floor turned out. If you are wondering about booking him or not, just do it and don’t look back!! I had many requests and he was always sweet and completely accommodating to all of them. I have never attended a wedding where the dance floor was entirely full all night long, except for my own when chuck was the DJ. Chuck did an absolutely outstanding job! All of my guests told me, your DJ is so great! We love his calm attitude and he never made me feel bad about giving him a request!! Again, book him and don’t look back. He is well worth it!!!!
    Michelle Married on 08/18/2018

Best DJ Around

Charles was awesome and so great to work with! He gave great suggestions the day of my wedding to make everything go a little more smoothly and also made sure that everything was done the way that I wanted it. Charles also made sure to communicate with the videographer and photographer to make sure everyone was on the same page about when things were happening so they didn’t miss those moments (grand entrance, garter toss, etc.) When it came to the reception he did a fantastic job of keeping people on the dance floor and playing a variety of music as well as playing all the guests’ song requests. I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment to any friends and family. Charles did a phenomenal job and I don’t think my day would have been as great without him!