Beam Entertainment Reviews

60 Reviews for Beam Entertainment

• Gracia

Gracia Acker · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

Was told Beam entertainment was the DJ to have at my wedding, and they couldn't have been more right. He made the ceremony and reception perfect with how well the music flowed. He knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor!! Recommend him to everyone that asks about a DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kim F · Married on 08/17/2019

Simply the BEST!

Let's face it, after the ceremony and the dress, the entertainment at a wedding is what your guests are left with when they walk away at the end of the night. I am so THANKFUL to have secured Charles for my Son's wedding! Charles was extremely professional, knowledgeable, worked with the photographer to coordinate pictures, played PERFECT dinner music, and then allowed our guests to dance the night away in style! Charming and charismatic, he blended right in with our guests, so they were more than comfortable to make requests. He did the traditional reception dances that my son and his new wife wanted, and guided us to make sure we provided the best guest experiences and amazing memories! My youngest son is engaged and once they select a date, you can bet I will call Charles FIRST to check his availability. Thank you Charles for helping ensure my son's wedding was one many of our guests will never forget!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Chelsea Coleman · Married on 07/12/2019

TeamUsWedding

Charles isnt just a top notch entertainer he is a top notch person! He cares about each one of his clients and i feel like he really gave our day its own personal touch. I have to hand it to him he really knows how to roll with the punches and keel people involved. His ability to read a room and to get people out there and hype them up is so great! I can honestly say ive never felt so blown away! Id recommend this guy to anyone wanting a glod time! Absolutely stellar!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Rian Rahm · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Charles was very flexible and accommodating to us on our special day! Great entertainment and so much fun! Great communication and nothing to worry about all throughout our day!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 01/26/2019

Charlie is awesome!

Charlie is so great and wonderful to work with! He is so good at his job! He arrives early to make sure he has everything set up and ready to go. He makes sure his client is happy with the set up and well taken care of. He has great equipment and his set up looks very nice. He always makes sure to play any and all requests and does such a great job at keeping everyone dancing the night away. He's got a great voice and isn't too bad to look at either. :) I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Tara Lemke · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful DJ for any event

Wide range of music available. Professional and interactive. Highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sarah and Ryan Brewster · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ!

Charles was amazing to work with and he went above and beyond! When some details for my wedding began to go downhill Charles was able to recommend other vendors. He gave great suggestions for many of the traditional dances. He communicated really well so I knew what to expect and so that he knew exactly what I wanted. During the wedding he made sure to ask if there was anything I needed. He was flexible when the old building which was our venue made things difficult for his equipment. The best part was that he did everything he could to keep my guests on the dance floor. He played music for every age group that attended my wedding while making sure that my husband and I's suggestions came first. I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment to anyone! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jenna Facklam · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Charles did an outstanding job for my ceremony and wedding reception. He was a pleasure to work with, always open to ideas and song choices we chose (even when we sent some requests in the week of the wedding!) He kept the dance floor full all night and played a great variety of music.

I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment to any of my friends or family. I was in a wedding two years ago that he was the DJ floor and knew when I got married, he needed to be the DJ for my wedding! He was very professional and kind and so great to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Caryn

Caryn · Married on 10/13/2018

Don’t look any further for your DJ!

Charles Beam of Beam Entertainment made my wedding day AMAZING! He had a great professionalism for the whole evening and my guests loved him! He could take requests but also respected my wishes on requests. He is very easy going and just wants to make your day very special! He will meet with you before the wedding to make sure all the details you need are not forgotten. His sound system was great and is filled up the room perfectly without the sound being distorted and the lights that were put around the room created an awesome atmosphere. Another thing that I liked with Beam Entertainment was the fact that he was there for the full day. I didn’t have to figure out a price for 4-6 hours, and then any additional after that or adding extras on for lights or ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner music. Everything was included in the price and it was very reasonable from the other quotes that I got. Looking back on it now, he was absolutely without a doubt, worth every single penny!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Justine · Married on 09/15/2018

Charles Beam was an amazing DJ. All of our guests were very impressed and he kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Chuck was so amazing!!!! I couldn’t be happier with how the music and dance floor turned out. If you are wondering about booking him or not, just do it and don’t look back!! I had many requests and he was always sweet and completely accommodating to all of them. I have never attended a wedding where the dance floor was entirely full all night long, except for my own when chuck was the DJ. Chuck did an absolutely outstanding job! All of my guests told me, your DJ is so great! We love his calm attitude and he never made me feel bad about giving him a request!! Again, book him and don’t look back. He is well worth it!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Best DJ Around

Charles was awesome and so great to work with! He gave great suggestions the day of my wedding to make everything go a little more smoothly and also made sure that everything was done the way that I wanted it. Charles also made sure to communicate with the videographer and photographer to make sure everyone was on the same page about when things were happening so they didn’t miss those moments (grand entrance, garter toss, etc.) When it came to the reception he did a fantastic job of keeping people on the dance floor and playing a variety of music as well as playing all the guests’ song requests. I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment to any friends and family. Charles did a phenomenal job and I don’t think my day would have been as great without him!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Charles did a phenomenal Job MCing and DJing our recent wedding! His professionalism and experience were evident. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme/tone. I will definitely hire him again if the opportunity arises.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kris · Married on 07/27/2018

Charles Beam was wonderful to work with. He met with us before the wedding to get our ideas and work with us on every aspect. He not only had great ideas, but he was also very accommodating. He was professional yet personable. His selection of music was outstanding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs great music combined with a great experience. I will definitely hire him again if the opportunity arises.

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2018

Charles was so easy to work with. He did a great job moving the reception along, played great music and was really accommodating. We had a fusion wedding where we had Nepali songs and he did a great job and mixing the two cultures. He also set up lighting that made a nice ambience. We appreciate all he did to make our day special!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Trent · Married on 06/16/2018

Charles Beam was excellent to work with! He met with us ahead of time to go through our wedding reception, communicated clearly, and made the evening run smoothly. He is a true professional and we didn't have to worry about this aspect of our wedding day for one second. He also worked with us to help deliver a custom wedding party entry. We would recommend Beam Entertainment to anyone getting married in the Chippewa Valley/NW Wisconsin area!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Casey · Married on 05/05/2018

We were very happy with our DJ service! Charles is top notch and did a great job with our wedding. We received many complements from our guests. Charles uses BOSE surround sound which means no one is blasted with the loud speaker. I could tell a difference in quality after attending 5 other weddings this summer. Overall Charles listened to what we wanted in a wedding DJ. He was very professional and did a great job. If we had to redo the day again we would choose Charles Beam to be our wedding DJ in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/25/2018

katherine · Married on 02/03/2018

Charles was entirely accommodating, professional, fun, and easy to work with. We had ceremony flowing right into reception in the same room, so we were able to have Beam Entertainment setup and handle it all. Our ceremony went perfectly. We wanted an oldies cocktail hour which he happily accommodated and rocked! The extra setup with room uplighting and his DJ area looked fantastic with our decor and took it to another level. I couldn't get off the dance floor to cool down... I couldn't miss a beat!! In fact, from the time our ceremony finished; kids, family, friends were dancing... even before dinner! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 02/06/2018
  • Joshua & Amy

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

Charles did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely professional and helped the reception move along nicely. The up lighting he did looked amazing in our venue as well. Because of his professionalism we had nothing to worry about at the reception and could enjoy our evening. He also respected our "don't play" list and was able to play almost every song that was requested throughout the night. He HIGHLY recommend Charles for any event!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kirsten · Married on 10/14/2017

Charles of Beam Entertainment should be recognized as a leading professional in the world of DJ and entertainment. We hired him for our October 2017 wedding. He took the time to understand exactly what we wanted as a couple and never once tried to sell us anything more or less. Additionally, he worked to make contact with and meet our other vendors so they could all be on the same page the day of our wedding. I don’t doubt there were questions behind the scenes that they worked through together! To us, it was flawless.

Don’t spend less on a DJ and think you’ll get the same experience. Beam Entertainment offers high quality entertainment to create a memorable occasion. I have no complaints and would recommend Charles to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Charles Beam was hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. His initial phone call explaining every detail of the process is exactly what a bride and groom need to know to understand what they're paying for. The paperwork and event/song detail forms were easy to fill out, and Charles just "knew" what he was doing. For anyone looking for excellence in DJ wedding services, Charles Beam provided our wedding music, dinner music, and reception entertainment, leaving both happy guests and a happy bride & groom! Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • RockChalkJelsma

Gwen · Married on 07/15/2017

Charles was so awesome to work with!!! We met him through a referral and we do not regret bringing him on for our big day. Our initial conversations were so easy and fun and I absolutely trusted him. He does what he says he’s going to do and will be the least of your concerns leading up to the wedding. On the big day he arrived on time and got right to work. He did the audio for our ceremony, which was perfect, dinner, and the reception of course. I didn’t need to check on anything because he truly just goes to work and delivers perfection. I loved having him around on our big day because he loves what he’s doing, he made everything so much fun! The reception music was exactly what I wanted and more. He played exactly the type of music we liked, he “got” us, and all of our guests rave and rave about how much fun they had. Loved how easy he is to work with, how kind and professional he is, and how dang good he is at his job! You have to book Charles, he is WAY above and beyond a “wedding DJ”. I wish I could bring him to all of my celebrations!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Molly · Married on 06/30/2017

Charles exudes professionalism. From the very first time he started speaking at our reception, our guests knew exactly what was going on. He did not rush me and my husband and was extremely flexible and understanding of our needs. He kept the dancefloor full all night and was a joy to work with. Ahead of the wedding, he was quick to respond, willing to meet in person or via email, everything a bride could hope for when planning your special day.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

Charles did an absolute fantastic job! I would recommend him to anyone looking for any DJ needs. He help make memories on the dance floor on my special day! He kept people out on the dance floor and played music that everyone knew and loved to dance to! He also made appropriate announcements about speeches and the slide show and just did an overall fantastic job! He went out of his way to make sure my picture slide show worked and did a wonderful job playing it. Highly recommend and will for sure go back to for any DJ needs.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Shannon · Married on 01/27/2017

Charles was the best DJ I've ever worked with, he did the sound and music for my ceremony and reception perfectly! Couldn't be happier to have chosen him for our special day!

Sent on 02/01/2017