Beam Entertainment Reviews

50 Reviews for Beam Entertainment

50 Beam Entertainment Reviews
  • Caryn

Caryn · Married on 10/13/2018

Don’t look any further for your DJ!

Charles Beam of Beam Entertainment made my wedding day AMAZING! He had a great professionalism for the whole evening and my guests loved him! He could take requests but also respected my wishes on requests. He is very easy going and just wants to make your day very special! He will meet with you before the wedding to make sure all the details you need are not forgotten. His sound system was great and is filled up the room perfectly without the sound being distorted and the lights that were put around the room created an awesome atmosphere. Another thing that I liked with Beam Entertainment was the fact that he was there for the full day. I didn’t have to figure out a price for 4-6 hours, and then any additional after that or adding extras on for lights or ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner music. Everything was included in the price and it was very reasonable from the other quotes that I got. Looking back on it now, he was absolutely without a doubt, worth every single penny!

Justine · Married on 09/15/2018

Charles Beam was an amazing DJ. All of our guests were very impressed and he kept everyone on the dance floor!

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Chuck was so amazing!!!! I couldn’t be happier with how the music and dance floor turned out. If you are wondering about booking him or not, just do it and don’t look back!! I had many requests and he was always sweet and completely accommodating to all of them. I have never attended a wedding where the dance floor was entirely full all night long, except for my own when chuck was the DJ. Chuck did an absolutely outstanding job! All of my guests told me, your DJ is so great! We love his calm attitude and he never made me feel bad about giving him a request!! Again, book him and don’t look back. He is well worth it!!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Charles did a phenomenal Job MCing and DJing our recent wedding! His professionalism and experience were evident. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme/tone. I will definitely hire him again if the opportunity arises.

Kris · Married on 07/27/2018

Charles Beam was wonderful to work with. He met with us before the wedding to get our ideas and work with us on every aspect. He not only had great ideas, but he was also very accommodating. He was professional yet personable. His selection of music was outstanding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs great music combined with a great experience. I will definitely hire him again if the opportunity arises.

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2018

Charles was so easy to work with. He did a great job moving the reception along, played great music and was really accommodating. We had a fusion wedding where we had Nepali songs and he did a great job and mixing the two cultures. He also set up lighting that made a nice ambience. We appreciate all he did to make our day special!

Trent · Married on 06/16/2018

Charles Beam was excellent to work with! He met with us ahead of time to go through our wedding reception, communicated clearly, and made the evening run smoothly. He is a true professional and we didn't have to worry about this aspect of our wedding day for one second. He also worked with us to help deliver a custom wedding party entry. We would recommend Beam Entertainment to anyone getting married in the Chippewa Valley/NW Wisconsin area!

Casey · Married on 05/05/2018

We were very happy with our DJ service! Charles is top notch and did a great job with our wedding. We received many complements from our guests. Charles uses BOSE surround sound which means no one is blasted with the loud speaker. I could tell a difference in quality after attending 5 other weddings this summer. Overall Charles listened to what we wanted in a wedding DJ. He was very professional and did a great job. If we had to redo the day again we would choose Charles Beam to be our wedding DJ in a heartbeat.

katherine · Married on 02/03/2018

Charles was entirely accommodating, professional, fun, and easy to work with. We had ceremony flowing right into reception in the same room, so we were able to have Beam Entertainment setup and handle it all. Our ceremony went perfectly. We wanted an oldies cocktail hour which he happily accommodated and rocked! The extra setup with room uplighting and his DJ area looked fantastic with our decor and took it to another level. I couldn't get off the dance floor to cool down... I couldn't miss a beat!! In fact, from the time our ceremony finished; kids, family, friends were dancing... even before dinner! I couldn't have been more pleased!

• Joshua & Amy

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

Charles did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely professional and helped the reception move along nicely. The up lighting he did looked amazing in our venue as well. Because of his professionalism we had nothing to worry about at the reception and could enjoy our evening. He also respected our "don't play" list and was able to play almost every song that was requested throughout the night. He HIGHLY recommend Charles for any event!

Kirsten · Married on 10/14/2017

Charles of Beam Entertainment should be recognized as a leading professional in the world of DJ and entertainment. We hired him for our October 2017 wedding. He took the time to understand exactly what we wanted as a couple and never once tried to sell us anything more or less. Additionally, he worked to make contact with and meet our other vendors so they could all be on the same page the day of our wedding. I don’t doubt there were questions behind the scenes that they worked through together! To us, it was flawless.

Don’t spend less on a DJ and think you’ll get the same experience. Beam Entertainment offers high quality entertainment to create a memorable occasion. I have no complaints and would recommend Charles to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Charles Beam was hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. His initial phone call explaining every detail of the process is exactly what a bride and groom need to know to understand what they're paying for. The paperwork and event/song detail forms were easy to fill out, and Charles just "knew" what he was doing. For anyone looking for excellence in DJ wedding services, Charles Beam provided our wedding music, dinner music, and reception entertainment, leaving both happy guests and a happy bride & groom! Thank you!

• RockChalkJelsma

Gwen · Married on 07/15/2017

Charles was so awesome to work with!!! We met him through a referral and we do not regret bringing him on for our big day. Our initial conversations were so easy and fun and I absolutely trusted him. He does what he says he’s going to do and will be the least of your concerns leading up to the wedding. On the big day he arrived on time and got right to work. He did the audio for our ceremony, which was perfect, dinner, and the reception of course. I didn’t need to check on anything because he truly just goes to work and delivers perfection. I loved having him around on our big day because he loves what he’s doing, he made everything so much fun! The reception music was exactly what I wanted and more. He played exactly the type of music we liked, he “got” us, and all of our guests rave and rave about how much fun they had. Loved how easy he is to work with, how kind and professional he is, and how dang good he is at his job! You have to book Charles, he is WAY above and beyond a “wedding DJ”. I wish I could bring him to all of my celebrations!

Molly · Married on 06/30/2017

Charles exudes professionalism. From the very first time he started speaking at our reception, our guests knew exactly what was going on. He did not rush me and my husband and was extremely flexible and understanding of our needs. He kept the dancefloor full all night and was a joy to work with. Ahead of the wedding, he was quick to respond, willing to meet in person or via email, everything a bride could hope for when planning your special day.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

Charles did an absolute fantastic job! I would recommend him to anyone looking for any DJ needs. He help make memories on the dance floor on my special day! He kept people out on the dance floor and played music that everyone knew and loved to dance to! He also made appropriate announcements about speeches and the slide show and just did an overall fantastic job! He went out of his way to make sure my picture slide show worked and did a wonderful job playing it. Highly recommend and will for sure go back to for any DJ needs.

Shannon · Married on 01/27/2017

Charles was the best DJ I've ever worked with, he did the sound and music for my ceremony and reception perfectly! Couldn't be happier to have chosen him for our special day!

Amber · Married on 01/23/2017

It was great working with Charles Beam for our recent wedding. He was always professional and accommodating of everything we wanted. When we had some technical issues with the sound system being used for our slideshow, he set it up with his system so that all of our 350 guests could hear it. He also worked with our bridal party for some special sound effects they used in their speeches. He also has uplighting that really added to the atmosphere of our venue. I would highly recommend Beam Entertainment!

Kristin · Married on 01/19/2017

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! Charles was so polite and attentive during the entire event. Our dance floor opened up at 8:30pm and it was PACKED the entire time until the event shut down at midnight. He played appropriate/classic songs towards the beginning of the night and started to slowly tailor the music to the crowd that was left at the end of the night. All of our friends and family had such a great time dancing. Charles even went above and beyond with his regular responsibilities and helped out wherever he was needed that night. We will always recommend Charles for anyone who asks about a DJ. You will not be disappointed!

• D&D2016

Danielle · Married on 12/03/2016

Charles is an absolutely phenomenal wedding DJ. He was always very responsive to our questions, and even edited my bridal entrance song to be a bit longer so I could take my time getting down the aisle! He did all the music for the ceremony, dinner music, and of course got everyone on the dance floor during the dance! Every request my groom and I had was done right away. My new husband and I will always recommend Charles to everyone!

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Charles did an absolutely amazing job for our September 2016 wedding! He was very responsive to any emails with questions we had throughout the planning process and was very helpful in picking a version of the song I wanted to use to walk down the aisle. Our bridal party introductions for the reception were done perfectly and the music chose for during dinner was great. The best part was how he always kept people on the dance floor throughout the whole night! We had so many guests compliment on how great the music was and how their requests for music were always played. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends/anyone we know getting married in the future!

Julie · Married on 09/04/2016

Charles is absolutely wonderful to work with, he is professional and extremely talented. From the moment him and I connected we got along. He had suggestions on music choice that I had not even thought of. He made our day so memorable, my friends still bring up what an awesome DJ we had. The dance floor was packed the entire night, even during cocktail hour. He is friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Charles if you are shopping for a DJ.

Brock · Married on 07/03/2016

We had Charles do our wedding earlier this month (July) and we couldn't be more happy with everything! He is the prime example of a professional in every aspect. As our timeline changed throughout the night Charles made sure to adjust accordingly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. We still have guests talking about our wedding and how much fun they had. The dance floor was full the entire night. We honestly can't say enough about the job Charles did and would most definitely recommend him for any event you are planning. Next time we are in need of a DJ there is no question who we will call. Thanks for everything Chuck!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Definitely give Charles a call. He was super easy to work with, very reasonably priced, kept all age guests entertained and was just over a great guy. Def give him call!!

Charles was very friendly and accommodating. We needed a mix of "normal" wedding music and also some Latin songs incorporated into the mix. We were able to give him some examples and he delivered the day of the reception. Awesome job!

Jessica & Ezra · Married on 10/10/2015

Charles and Beam Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding reception! There are not words to describe his amazing work. Charles was enthusiastic and added the perfect dynamic to our wedding that made it a memorable experience for us along with all of our guests. We have received so many compliments on our wedding reception and the music he played to keep our guests on the dance floor. He played music for all ages from the classics to the latest hits and even the music for the surprise flash mob at our wedding.

Charles arrived early to have his equipment set up and was ready to start the dance as soon as we finished eating. He was great to work with and we would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ who is passionate about their work, is very professional and easy to work with, and will do his best to make sure that the night is full of lots of fun and memorable experiences for any event!