200 South Church Street, Parkesburg, PA 19365 Map · Phone number

About Beale Manor

A Brief Description of our Venue: We rent the entire space for weddings, ceremonies, parties, banquets and more.

Vendors- We are not exclusive to one caterer or vendor (DJ, caterer, florist, photographer, etc.). You may choose your own vendors that meet your needs, or pick from one of our preferred vendors whom we trust and are familiar with our space. You can find the vendor list on our website. The only exception to the rule is when you are serving alcohol. You must hire our bartender (inexpensive) or guests can BYOB.

Accomadations: At the Beale Manor, we can comfortably seat 135 guests with a buffet style meal or serve 165 guests a plated meal inside. We also can service small indoor ceremonies up to 75 guests. Majority or couples get married outside on the grounds. Some choose to be seated under the tent and others like the upper lawn area with the arbor or buidling in the background.

We are flexible with our space! For over 10 years have done very minimal advertising. We have hosted over 400 events of all kinds. Most of our clients find us through recommedation. We are a hidden secret in Chester County. You cant find a better value for your big day!

We rent the entire venue space by the HOUR or you can choose from one of our BRIDAL PACKAGES with tent, chairs, bartender, linens all included! Pricing at www.bealemanor.com facebook or instagram!

We realize the venue is a big decision and hope to make it a pleasant experience for you.

Ask for complete available dates

• Faunbrook Bed & Breakfast
Floral arrangement
car2

6 Reviews for Beale Manor

Sara · Married on 11/03/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect. The price we paid was worth it and we couldn't be happier. They were prompt with returning our phone calls and emails. They helped get everything set up and ready to go so there was little for me as the bride to worry about. This venue has so much intricate beauty not much decorating was needed! Thank you for everything Nicole and Amy!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience at the Beale Manor. Nicole was very responsive from the very beginning and helped us every step of the way. When I came back to do a final walk through, I felt like I was being welcomed into her home. The day of, little things went wrong or were forgotten (I forgot to get someone to put out my place cards) and Nicole jumped in and helped with those little things that came up.
    We were able to bring our own food, which was a major plus for us as catering would not have been an option with our budget. There were no major restrictions on the time we needed or the vendors we hired and I felt that Nicole was very reasonable and accommodating to our needs. I would, without a doubt, recommend this venue to anyone in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2012

We had our ceremony and wedding at Beale Manor in September 2012. I was thrilled with how everything turned out! My husband and I live out of state, but our families live near Beale Manor. Wedding planning from a far was easier than I ever expected! They were very flexible and accommodating to all our needs.

We had 100 guests at our wedding and Beale Manor was the perfect size. Everyone was extremely complimentary about the venue and loved the old charm of the place. And with traveling from out of state for the wedding, I appreciated that the house is so beautiful that it required very little additional decoration on our part. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the wedding and the location and the pictures from the night have come out more beautifully than I could have ever wished!

I would highly recommend Beale Manor to anyone booking a wedding or reception in the area!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Beale Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Outside Alcohol
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    August
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

• 200 South Church Street Parkesburg, PA, 19365 See on map
    Location of (Beale Manor)