200 S. Church St, Parkesburg, PA 19365 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 135
Availability Check your date

About Beale Manor

HISTORY- In 1896 Horace Beale, the Iron Master of the Parkesburg Iron Company, completed reconstruction of the former Parke Mansion, spending over one hundred sixty five thousand dollars. The renovations included the east and the west wing of the home, and a total of twelve fire places built with ceramic from every continent of the world.
Today, we are pleased to offer the Beale Manor for banquets, parties, weddings, and wedding receptions. The ornate Victorian-Style first floor contains three large rooms: the Meadow View Room, the Fireside Room, and the Parlor. One or all of these rooms are available for your special events.

RENTAL- We currently rent our facilities by the hour in order to service the bride and groom who are working with a tight budget. We can seat about 140 with buffet style meal or 175 for sit down service. We have found several treasures throughout the last 5 years of renovations. The dance floor has lined original parquet flooring and beautiful decorative plastic ceiling.

We have had many beautiful wedding ceremonies outside on our grounds. We have partnered with a local tent company for reasonable tent and chair rental. Choose your favorite vendors (dj, florist, caterer..) or we can recommend some.

FACILITIES: Buffet tables, round or square tables & chairs, white & black cloth linens & colored cloth napkins available for small laundry fee, CD player or iPod hook up for back ground music, Wi-fi, Hard wood dance floor & six ornate fireplaces $100 an hour for any time you need. The entire venue space, no hidden fees, all days of the week are the same value.

Food & Drink: Bring your own food or choose a caterer. We have a Food Prep Area with refrigerator, microwave, freezer & counter space for presentation of meals. Book our bartender to serve alcohol you provide or have guests BYOB.

Ask for complete contract for details and available dates. Bealemanor@gmail.com

We look forwarding to working with you to plan the perfect day!

Book Early!

Floral arrangement
12Copy

6 Reviews for Beale Manor

Sara · Married on 11/03/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect. The price we paid was worth it and we couldn't be happier. They were prompt with returning our phone calls and emails. They helped get everything set up and ready to go so there was little for me as the bride to worry about. This venue has so much intricate beauty not much decorating was needed! Thank you for everything Nicole and Amy!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience at the Beale Manor. Nicole was very responsive from the very beginning and helped us every step of the way. When I came back to do a final walk through, I felt like I was being welcomed into her home. The day of, little things went wrong or were forgotten (I forgot to get someone to put out my place cards) and Nicole jumped in and helped with those little things that came up.
    We were able to bring our own food, which was a major plus for us as catering would not have been an option with our budget. There were no major restrictions on the time we needed or the vendors we hired and I felt that Nicole was very reasonable and accommodating to our needs. I would, without a doubt, recommend this venue to anyone in the future.

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2012

We had our ceremony and wedding at Beale Manor in September 2012. I was thrilled with how everything turned out! My husband and I live out of state, but our families live near Beale Manor. Wedding planning from a far was easier than I ever expected! They were very flexible and accommodating to all our needs.

We had 100 guests at our wedding and Beale Manor was the perfect size. Everyone was extremely complimentary about the venue and loved the old charm of the place. And with traveling from out of state for the wedding, I appreciated that the house is so beautiful that it required very little additional decoration on our part. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the wedding and the location and the pictures from the night have come out more beautifully than I could have ever wished!

I would highly recommend Beale Manor to anyone booking a wedding or reception in the area!

Beale Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Event Planning
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 135
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 200 S. Church St Parkesburg, 19365 See on map