Be-Me Announcements, Invitations & Party planning

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Be-Me Announcements, Invitations & Party planning

Think Beyond the book.

Your Invitation
The invitation gives your guests their first impression of your upcoming event; it not only provides the important information such as: who the party is for, why, date, time and place, it also conveys a feeling of what the event will be like.  It is my goal is to personally assist you in choosing the right invitations and suggest proper etiquette for the wording that will creatively reflect your style.

No matter what your style or budget, I have an invitation just right for you.

Party Planning for Any Event
With over fifteen years of party planning experience, I’ve helped many people plan and organize their events; now I look forward to working with you, in planning your own unique and special celebration.

Categories: Wedding Invitation, Wedding Planner

Catalog Invitations (1)
Custom Invitations (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)

I highly recommend Be-Me Announcements. Norma was such a wonderful person to work with, she was kind, patient and very responsive. My fiancé and I experienced a terrible situation with Wedding Paper Divas and Norma was able to help us get our wedding invitations out asap. I cant thank her enough and will definitely use her services for another future event.

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

Overall we were very pleased with Norma! She helped us with both our invites and our wedding. Norma went above and beyond and truly put us at ease when we were stressing out about how we were ever going to get everything together. By the day of we knew we didn't have to worry and I swear we were the first wedding in history to start on time and to keep on schedule something I was very passionate about and she made it happen! Thank you Norma

Profile Picture Nathaniel, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We are so pleased and happy with the support that Norma provided us with wedding preparation and on-site support. Her knowledge and expertise, combined with her delightful personality, helped guide us. She offered great ideas while understanding our goals and especially our budget. Having her with us on the wedding day to help manage, set-up and assist was a gift! We were so pleased we made the extra investment to have her there for our support.

Profile Picture Jo and Teresa, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1298933178743 img091
220x220 sq 1298933228100 img092

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1480366067 e1381b87705efae3 p1010014

25 UPGRADE! Order 100 invitations pay for 75!

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Order 100 invitations from select companies pay for 75. Prices range from $130.00-$1800.00 per 100 invitation sets. Offer good for 1 WeddingWire couple per day.
Available to the first 365 couples
#WW3bb0eef314925300
1480366067 e1381b87705efae3 p1010014

Free Informal notes

Redeem In-Store
25 Free Wedding Invitations thru March 29! Go to www.be-me.biz and click on Order tab, for Checkerboard Wedding Invitaions! With purchase of your wedding invitations, mention this ad to get your informal thank you notes for free! As always, the first proof and shipping are included in the discounted price. We write your order to assure the wording and etiquette are correct.
#WW7d6bff215d7e539c

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Nora is the best organized and honest coordinator I have worked with. And she works very hard to please everyone of the guests at her events. A true professional!!

Norma is amazing. She is very creative with both developing the perfect invitation and making your party look the best. The best part is she is affordable so you can do the little extras to make your day that much more special. I so highly recommend Norma for both invitations and coordination of the day their is no one like her.

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

11300 Rockville Pike, ste. 103, North Bethesda, MD 20852   See On Map
301-648-0924 (phone)
Evenings and weekends by appointment.