Be-Me Enterprises Reviews

14 | Rockville, MD

14 Reviews for Be-Me Enterprises

Daniela · Married on 01/27/2018

We had the most wonderful experience making our Save the Dates and Wedding Invites with Be-Me Announcements. Norma is truly passionate about her work and she was sooo patient and kind every step of the way. As with every bride, I changed my mind a lot, and not only was Norma patient with me but she also kept encouraging me to follow my vision until we got to perfection! She is not only professional, but she is also diligent and makes your feel at ease throughout the whole process. Thank you so much Norma for all that you have done for us we truly appreciate your kindness and caring! Highly recommend these services!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/11/2017

I highly recommend Be-Me Announcements. Norma was such a wonderful person to work with, she was kind, patient and very responsive. My fiancé and I experienced a terrible situation with Wedding Paper Divas and Norma was able to help us get our wedding invitations out asap. I cant thank her enough and will definitely use her services for another future event.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Be-Me Enterprises's reply:

Thank you Alexis, I wish you a perfect wedding day as a start. So glad that we found something that will excite your family & friends, to spend the day with you.

Nathaniel · Married on 10/05/2013

Overall we were very pleased with Norma! She helped us with both our invites and our wedding. Norma went above and beyond and truly put us at ease when we were stressing out about how we were ever going to get everything together. By the day of we knew we didn't have to worry and I swear we were the first wedding in history to start on time and to keep on schedule something I was very passionate about and she made it happen! Thank you Norma

Sent on 11/15/2013

Be-Me Enterprises's reply:

You are an amazing couple and I'm glad to help get you on your happily married path. Thanks for the review, please let me know how you are doing from time to time.

Jo and Teresa · Married on 05/18/2013

We are so pleased and happy with the support that Norma provided us with wedding preparation and on-site support. Her knowledge and expertise, combined with her delightful personality, helped guide us. She offered great ideas while understanding our goals and especially our budget. Having her with us on the wedding day to help manage, set-up and assist was a gift! We were so pleased we made the extra investment to have her there for our support.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Be-Me Enterprises's reply:

Thank you both so much! I had a great time working with you both. It is a pleasure to work with such amazing people, you made my job very easy. I hope you continue to have a wonderful life together.

Anna · Married on 01/12/2013

Norma is absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful and patient with me while working on my wedding invitations. The invites came out so beautifully. I got so many compliments on them. She really nailed our style and was willing to work with my budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Be-Me Enterprises's reply:

Thank you for your review. You were a pleasure to work with. It really helped that you were open to hearing ideas and could think beyond the book. I'm so happy for your marriage to E. You are both off to a wonderful start.
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 06/06/2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Norma on our 'Save the Date' magnets as well as our 'Wedding Invitations/Thank You' cards. Her expertise helped us a lot in deciding what to go with. The pricing of everything and the product itself was outstanding! If you are engaged to marry, I highly recommend Be-Me Announcements! You will not be disappointed!

~Eric

Sent on 07/27/2010

Debby · Married on 05/09/2009

Norma is absolutely wonderful. She is very responsive and sympathetic. She met my fiance and I at her house at our convenience. She understands that some people are on a budget and does not try to pressure you to spend more than you want. We used her for all our printed things.

Norma was so helpful that we used for many other things. Even if you enjoy planning and do not want a full time planner I suggest having her help out. It is definitely worth it to pay her to be at the event and help with things as they come up. She can be a lifesaver.

Sent on 05/25/2009

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2008

The service was excellent-emails were answered very quickly and it was easy to reach Norma by phone. Samples of the invitations were sent to my home free of charge, and a scanned version of the invitation was emailed to me-no one else seemed to offer this! The invitations were high quality for the cost, compared to other vendors. All of my guests thought the invitations were so elegant! It was also nice to get feedback from Norma in regards to how the response cards should be designed. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 02/15/2009

Sandi · Married on 06/14/2008

Norma was extremely helpful in all aspects of what she did for us. She enabled my indecisive kids to choose invitations easily. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding by assisting other vendors as needed.

Natalia · Married on 08/24/2008

Norma was the best thing that happened to us besides meeting each other. She knew exactly what to say and do. She took me, my mom and my mother-in-law to a beautiful place where we could choose flowers for my wedding bouquet and the chuppah, and then she arranged the flowers so the bouquet looked absolutely stunning. Norma also did our chuppah and provided us with beautiful arrangements for the backyard where we had the wedding. Everything was breathtaking and now we have a lot of beautiful pictures from the wedding.

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2008

She was great to work with and helped us with all aspects of the wedding planning, not just invitations.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Lise · Married on 12/06/2008

4.2

Norma was wonderful from start to finish. Professional, caring, flexible and thorough, Norma was a pleasure to work with - and someone I would highly recommend in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2009

Camille · Married on 06/21/2008

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Norma was extremely helpful in providing suggestions, organizing, and making sure our special day was wonderful. She is very easy-going and down-to-earth, which make her great to work with. Norma also understood that we wanted a little to go a long way with our wedding budget and helped us figure out ways to make what we wanted happen, without breaking the bank. Although she helped us through to the day of our wedding, there were a few details that we wished she was able to see through a little more carefully toward the end (i.e., help communicate last minute changes to other vendors, placing wedding favors bride made on tables). Overall, Norma is fabulous. We would certainly recommend her for invitations, party planning, etc.

Sent on 10/04/2008

Elissa · Married on 05/18/2008

2.4
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0

Product good; communication with the vendor and timeliness delivery was not ideal.

Be-Me Enterprises's reply:

I'm sorry that you were so dissatisfied with my service, as per our conversations you found a mistake after the complimentary proof was approved. I re printed the envelopes at my cost since you have failed to pay me the agreed upon reprint price.