Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About BE Events

Beck England of BE Events, formerly AlliBeck Events, is proud to announce being featured on MarthaStewartWeddings.com again!!! Please follow this link to see the images of Shannon and David's big day!!!

10 Reviews for BE Events

Chelsey · Married on 09/08/2012

I worked personally with Beck for many months leading up to our big day. We live in Pittsburgh so it made the planning of our DESTINation wedding a bit more conplex... So we thought! We were wrong! Beck and her crew took care of everything for us and made our wedding so beautiful and perfect! She hooked us up with the best vendors and we wouldn't change a thing! She even helped my dad to plan a surprise airplane with a congratulating sign flyin behind it! It was perfect timing as she was in contact with the pilot- he flew over right as the photographer was taking a group picture of all our friends and family who attended our wedding- talk about going above and beyond. We had guests arriving to the Emerald Grand at different times and dates but Beck was still able to deliver our welcome
    Bags. She was so organized and had written down when each guest was arriving and made sure each family received their welcome
    Package we provided. We hosted appetizers and cocktails on night leading up to the wedding. Beck had beautiful trays of food and different wines we had requested delivered to us so we did not have to worry about grocery shopping while we were there. The List goes on and on I cannot say all of the gracious and wonderful things she did for us... ! Anyone who is planning a wedding in the beautiful panhandle of FL needs to use BE Events and you will have the wedding of your dreams! We not only hired a Wedding planner, but gained a lifelong friend in Beck.

Sent on 03/25/2013

April · Married on 03/30/2012

Beck was very laidback and easy to work with; she was also assertive and kept things moving in a timely manner the "day of". Her recommendations for the minister and d ceremony timeline were perfect and spot on. We were very pleased. I would highly recommend her services! She even offered to take our license back to the courthouse for us! :)

Sent on 04/01/2012

Jenna · Married on 11/19/2011

BE Events was the best money spent when it came to planning my wedding. Anything that you needed Beck was there to take care of it. I STRONGLY recommend BE Events to anyone planning a wedding, makes the process much much smoother and easier. The day of she was a savior. Making sure everything was in order and on time and that I was tended to with my every need which made my day that much better. BECK YOU ROCK!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Award

• Marina Cafe
    Marina Cafe Restaurant Weddings

BE Events has a wonderful and professional staff. They can meet every expectation when it comes to special events.

• Candice k Photography
    Candice k Photography Wedding Photographers

Beck England is a fantastic event planner! My experience with her has been wonderful and my clients have been very happy as well.

• Destin Wedding Linens
    Destin Wedding Linens Wedding Rentals

I have seen some of the cutest,fun creative ideas from Beck with BE Events...She and her staff are proffesional,friendly and give your event 100%..you won't be disappointed when hiring Beck to create your Event! So give her a call today and see what she can do for you!

• Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map