95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About 30-A Weddings at Gulf Place

Memorable. Unique. Perfect.

Located just steps away from the beautiful emerald waters and sugar white beaches in the exclusive 30-A area , The Bellamy offers an exceptional wedding and event venue. From the expansive green to our quaint courtyard to our beaches, you and your guests can experience the casual luxury of a coastal town that has everything on site. .

Follow 30-A Weddings at Gulf Place on

weddingwirecover
077GPSWeddingsAdFINALSM

21 Reviews for 30-A Weddings at Gulf Place

Mike · Married on 03/05/2016

We loved working with Tiffani and having our wedding at Gulf Place. We booked all our wedding party rooms on the grounds too and I cannot say enough good things about the ability to have all your venues in walking distance from everyone's room. The green is absolutely beautiful at night and having the tent, tables and chairs rental included is great for people on a budget. The arbor that GP provides is simple, but perfect for the setting. Tiffani was always responsive in emails and knew my wedding planner, so that made communication between them easy. We experienced an ownership change during our planning phase, which I got an email making me aware of, but Tiffani handled everything and I honestly never worried about anything as far as venue goes. She got the ball rolling on the info needed to get rooms booked, too. The beach was beautiful! Absolutely stunning! My biggest request was a private beach, which this was, but I guess there is no way to prevent some people who lack respect from intruding (i.e. the guy who walked his dog about 5 feet behind our arbor, the kid who threw a football where our guests were seated). Overall I am very pleased with the venue here and the customer service we received from Tiffani. She even made her way down on the day of to say hi, which was very special!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Thank you Scotie & Michael for your kind words. ~T

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

My daughter's wedding was held at Gulf Place, the ceremony was on the beach and the reception was held at the Greens of Gulf Place. Tiffani Salinas was our coordinator and was amazing to work with. She responded quickly each time we emailed or called with questions and was the ultimate professional. Both the ceremony and reception were beautiful. We got multiple comments from our guests stating what a gorgeous evening it was. For a beach wedding on 30-A it was affordable without being "cheap". The ulimate compliment came from my daughter, who like most brides had very specific expectations about her wedding. Her comment was, "The wedding at Gulf Place completely exceeded my expectations of my dream wedding!" We would highly recommend Tiffani and having a wedding at Gulf Place!

Sent on 10/27/2015

30-A Weddings at Gulf Place's reply:

Thank you Amy for your kind words. I'm so happy she was pleased.
    T
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

We had the best experience with 30-A Weddings at Gulf Place! Tiffani was incredibly helpful through the entire process and we were able to utilize her services as our wedding coordinator, which I would highly recommend as well. Our ceremony was on the beach and reception at the Greens at Gulf Place. Both locations were absolutely beautiful and far exceeded all expectations. This is one of the most affordable and flexible vendors we contacted in the area and after having our wedding here I can't imagine having a better turnout using any other vendor. Tiffani loves her job and that shows through in her work! Needless to say I would highly recommend 30A Weddings at Gulf Place to future brides :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

30-A Weddings at Gulf Place's reply:

Thank you Amanda. I wish you a very Happily Ever After.
    T

Award

30-A Weddings at Gulf Place FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Restaurant
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• KLM Event Services
    KLM Event Services Wedding Planners

Excellent coordinating and customer service with a beautiful venue.

• Angela Frances Photography
    Angela Frances Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with the staff at Gulf Place, this venue is charming and located across from the most beautiful beach in the area.

• Becca's Hair and Makeup Artistry
    Becca's Hair and Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

This is an awesome location Venue. Great planning, food and fun within. many of my brides truly enjoyed their special Day.

• 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map